Monster Bunkers

18 posts

Flag Post

post infomation,questions and answers about the monster bunker and good monsters to put in them

what i was told (by someone who wants to attack me so i dont trust them) he said this:
“put a eye-ra into a monster bunker because there good”
so i said
“your lieing about the eye-ra being good”
then he said
“im not lying eye-ra are good to put in monster bunkers because they have decent amount of health and do 4000 damage.”

so is it true that a eye-ra is a good monster to have in a bunker?

Flag Post

Eye-RAs do kill a number of attacking enemy troops. But if the enemy troops have been blessed with the 10 million Putty catapult they are invulnerable for 40 seconds and then the Eye-RAs can’t do anything to them. The enemy may also trick your Bunker Eye-RAs into killing themselves against weaker monsters like Pokeys, Octos or Ichis. Then when you’re defenseless the attacker may resume taking your base over.

If your base has great High Concentration of Fire, you may use monsters that make the enemy troops to slow down so your towers can hit at them for longer. Good monsters for this include Octos, Ichis, Crabs, DAVEs (maybe? On Facebook they have DAVEs that hit air units with rockets that make for good Bunker monsters)…

Flag Post

Yes, like estava said, they are ok.

Eye-Ra do massive area effect damage, so just one eye-ra can completely wipe out a grouped bunch of monsters. One or two is all you need though.

Because of the area effect damage, eye-ra is also the best monster to use against bunkers when attacking. You lure the bunker monsters out with a few octos or ichis, then when they bunch for the fight you send in a single eye-ra and instantly kill them all. This is known as bunker baiting and is the reason good players put their bunkers close to the center of their yards.

Flag Post

right so put 1 or 2 EYE-RAs in a monster bunker with some other monsters so you got beatter defence

Flag Post

Youtube video: 5eyeras vs. 10 D.A.V.E.S Winner,EYERAS!

Flag Post

brb its funny
So the guy 10million pebble nukes the level 5 laser tower. But he shoulda nuked the monster bunker lol.

Flag Post

Eye-ra’s are shit.

’Nuff said.

Flag Post

hmm… i heard that banditoes are the best…. proof plese? i added 3 along with 4 eye-ra. EYE-RAs ARE GOOD. the trojan horse was easy except when the octo-ooze,ichi,crabatron,and project-x where last, destroying my towers like it was dinner. until they came to my bunker and 2 eye-ra finished them in seconds like THEY where dinner ( but commited suicide )

Flag Post
Originally posted by cedric1234:

hmm… i heard that banditoes are the best…. proof plese? i added 3 along with 4 eye-ra. EYE-RAs ARE GOOD. the trojan horse was easy except when the octo-ooze,ichi,crabatron,and project-x where last, destroying my towers like it was dinner. until they came to my bunker and 2 eye-ra finished them in seconds like THEY where dinner ( but commited suicide )

For WM attacks, eye-ra is the best because they come when you are online and you have 100% chance to repair.

But, If you do use the eye-ra for the bunkers vs players, they will attack in waves. The eye-ras will only live for 1 wave.
so the other three waves can finish you off.
While banditos, on the other hand, have the bulk to survive multiple waves and have the damage to destroy the enemy.
In WM attacks, eye-ra is better.
In player attacks, bandito is better.
Althrough banditos are not the best, they are good for low levels because of their low goo cost and cheap unlocking.

Flag Post

Because Whirlwind Attack takes ownage to dinner.

Flag Post

what about ichis and project xs?

Flag Post

Ichis dont do enough damage to do any real harm but they are pretty good for delaying monsters enough for your towers to kill them and project-x are far too expensive and will die in the first wave getting killed by weaker monsters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerorca:

brb its funny
So the guy 10million pebble nukes the level 5 laser tower. But he shoulda nuked the monster bunker lol.

lvl 5 laser tower? :o i thought 3 was max ;)

Flag Post

I find it is best just to have one eyera in the bunker.

Flag Post

What about this,
1 vemon fang – for poisoning champs/DAVE
1 airburst eyera – you know
2 Teleporting bolts – for killing bait monsters that are weak quickly
Rest whirlwind Banditos (13 at level 1) – for killing

Flag Post

Great job, you bumped a thread that was made 1 month after the game came to Kong!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Great job, you bumped a thread that was made 1 month after the game came to Kong!

TFO… Will u read my comment on LoaS

Flag Post

There’s nothing wrong with bumping a thread so long as it’s relevant.