Ultimate BYM Super Guide! page 2

749 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

Its looking pretty good so far. I just changed your reserved posts so they don’t look too spammy. I like the image Thunderbeast too. It’s very cool.

thank you :) and if you squint really hard you can see on the first post under the picture I gave him credit for it :)

Flag Post

faceless work on chapter 4 more and add the “infinite champ juicer hp” tricky where you repeativley juice your champ so it stays at full hp (ain’t cheating since it can never level up)

Edit: well i g2g now cya tommorow go to google docs to comment, edit what i have right now

Flag Post

Eh, it’s just a random image I found off of Google o.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thunderbeast:

Eh, it’s just a random image I found off of Google o.o

Oh really? I searched by image to see if that was it and didn’t see it. :D

Flag Post

Hey guys, nice guide! I just can’t make up my mind. I am currently building a champ cage, but I can’t decide what champion to get. Please don’t say “whatever fits you”, because I just don’t know. I think I’m going to get a Fomor or a Drull. What champ do you guys have?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mstenfort:

Hey guys, nice guide! I just can’t make up my mind. I am currently building a champ cage, but I can’t decide what champion to get. Please don’t say “whatever fits you”, because I just don’t know. I think I’m going to get a Fomor or a Drull. What champ do you guys have?

I have Fomor, i love him when all my monsters are together and zafs are healing everyone then hate him when he goes off on his own and the zafs follow.

Flag Post

Hello, mstenfort!
Thanks for telling you like our guide. :)
Also, I use Fomor. I’ve always liked him more than the others. Follow the guide, and you should be able to know what champion fits the best through all stages of the game. The Kozu looting guide, for example.

Edit: I’ve made another section, UnknownGuardian. I think it’s starting to look pretty well now, right? :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Hello, mstenfort!
Thanks for telling you like our guide. :)
Also, I use Fomor. I’ve always liked him more than the others. Follow the guide, and you should be able to know what champion fits the best through all stages of the game. The Kozu looting guide, for example.

Edit: I’ve made another section, UnknownGuardian. I think it’s starting to look pretty well now, right? :)

btw monster juicer is now called the monster juice loosner

Flag Post

Also, added the infinite champ HP trick, and Champ evolution chains + screenies everywhere. Now we just have to wait for you to complete your last parts. Try to get them as filled and informative as possible. :) Heading to bed now.

Flag Post

the guides lookin good :) keep it up

Flag Post

Also, added the infinite champ HP trick, and Champ evolution chains + screenies everywhere. Now we just have to wait for you to complete your last parts. Try to get them as filled and informative as possible. :) Heading to bed now.

k, help me for chapter 5 tommorow and look for some sscreenies for me :)

Flag Post

faceless put all the abrev. on the same post and you have a spelling mistake on “full” near the end of chapter 4 also, you forgot to talk about mushrooms

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

faceless put all the abrev. on the same post and you have a spelling mistake on “full” near the end of chapter 4 also, you forgot to talk about mushrooms

I like shrooms.

Flag Post

hey faceless you forgot, TH, silos, RGs and RT (radio tower)

Flag Post

Surviving The Player Onslaughter → should be Onslaught

EDIT : I know lots of people don’t like reading huge walls of text, so at the end of each chapter you should have a very brief summary of the chapter, preferably in list format.

Your should add pics of some yard designs you think are good whether from FB or kong (for newbier players who can’t decide on a good design for their yard).

Edit by UnknownGuardian: Combined earlier post into this to give zys some more reserved room

Flag Post

If they are both in the same post, it’s not going to show up as a list, it’s all going to be a whole mess, bunched together.

Flag Post

“Therefore, these shiny should be spent wisely. You always have mushrooms, but they won’t always award Shiny, and most from one mushroom is 8, while sometimes you get 3. Your workers would have to be free at hand to be used to pick mushrooms.”

Flag Post

“Therefore, these shiny should be spent wisely. You always have mushrooms, but they won’t always award Shiny, and most from one mushroom is 8, while sometimes you get 3. Your workers would have to be free at hand to be used to pick mushrooms.”

Could be 3, 5, or 8. I have seen one that is 5 before.

Flag Post

I just want to say, I think this guide is too general. This is good for just learning the basics, but if you want to focus down advanced things your going to have be more detailed.

I think we should create a thread for all the decent guides (Not the stupid troll ones.) if we ever get more. I know I’m actually working on putting together little interesting things in defence, like the fact that the laser seems to continue hitting the same monster that it first sees instead of zapping the closer monsters. (So basically, send a crab one end, and mass pokeys the other and your set for a laser kill if it’s alone.)

However, a decent try and should help newbies.

Flag Post

Uhh, just to ask, how do you place your Town Hall in the EXACT centre of the yard?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Uhh, just to ask, how do you place your Town Hall in the EXACT centre of the yard?

To place the TH in the middle of your yard, have a line of RGs lined up, exactly same number on each side.

Flag Post

heres something you can add, it’s IcyRulez WM guide:
Okay, to everyone joining the WM :

Please take your time to read the following if you are unfamiliar with the WM.

First off make sure you save 10mil of EVERYTHING that means goo, twig, pebble, and putty.

The way things work in WM is ALOT more different from how things work in map 1. So let me lay it out to yall :

1) The WM is divided up into “hexes”. Each hex counts as 1 yard. Any hex unoccupied by a player or outpost will be filled with a wild monster tribe.

2) To make an outpost, you must destroy a wild monster tribe’s outpost and it gives you the option of taking over. It costs 2mil per resource per outpost, and after you get 5 outposts, each consecutive outpost will cost 2mil+, so 6th – 4mil, 7th – 6mil, etc. After you establish the outpost, you have a choice to build a starter kit on it. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU BUILD A LARGE STARTER KIT ON ALL OUTPOSTS (until you can afford mega). Do not worry if you can’t afford to build the starter kit right away – you can always come back later and build it, but be warned – any buildings that you have on the outpost will be replaced if you build a starter kit.

3) Level doesn’t matter in WM. A level 44 can attack you even though you are level 31. However, what DOES matter is range. Every yard (including outpost) has a certain range. Everything in that range of the yard can be attacked by that particular yard. Range is based off the level of your flinger and catapult (with max being level 4). 1 level = +1 hex range. HOWEVER, the flinger and catapult have separate ranges. This means that if your flinger is lv 4 and your catapult is lv 3, you can fling monsters at a tribe 4 hexes away, BUT you can’t catapult it.

4) Lastly, and probably the most important, are farms. In WM, all kozus and dreadnauts are recommended farms (for dreadnaut you should consider only attacking the higher level ones). Because of this, DO NOT BUILD OUTPOSTS ON A FARM. Doing so will piss off other people and make them attack you to get revenge. Building an outpost on a farm permanently erases it and even if you do recycle your outpost, the wild monster tribe that takes its place is completely random. Also important is the fact that you CAN kill TH for any farm. The wild monster tribe will rebuild, but you have to wait 24 hours which is why we need to have as many farms as possible and also because the silos give only about half of what they used to give in map 1.

Instructions on moving around in WM :

When your map room hits level 2, you are automatically teleported to a random spot on the WM. There are a few ways you can move your main base in WM.

1) When another player completely wipes out your base and outposts, you are given the option to move to a random location.

2) When a friend invites you over to their outpost, you must pay 10mil of each resource to move to that location.

3) You can move your main base to one of the outposts you have captured. I am not sure about how much this will cost though….

4) In the worst case scenario, you can recycle your map room and rebuild another one to move to another random location on the WM.

NOTE : Methods 1, 2, and 4 will delete all the outposts you currently own. We will be using method 2 to move all our alliance members together.
random note: this is on the blue alliance first page.

Flag Post

srry, but why does everyone buy large kits? watse of twigs, pebbles, and putty if you ask me, I could easily make a 2-3 mill base which is better in 24 hours (min if I can make the telsas and lasers after each other). I’ll post it here.
EDIT1: here we go :
http://i.imgur.com/T6suh.jpg

Flag Post

Drull is a salamander not a dragon :3, dragons got wings salamanders don´t.

Flag Post

Bump because I’ll soon head to bed. :) Also, zys: Aren’t you going to complete chapter 5 soon, or at least add enough for this guide to be half-way complete.

Also, to everyone: This guide is not done yet, and there will always be added stuff to each chapter. Please be patient. :)