Ultimate BYM Super Guide! page 27

749 posts

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Found an extended version of the top pic, don’t know why the bottom is darker though.

EDIT: And apparently its really small. sigh

Flag Post

This is great! Thanks!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Des_troyy:

Nice ol’ BUMP!

Zyz, I think in Chapter 3 you should use a different picture other than a picture of an outpost. Reason being, in chapter 3 people haven’t even gotten there champ yet, a picture of an outpost seems wrong/confusing.

Also, a Chapter is needed for INFERNO!

Bumping my own post because the changes haven’t been made yet..

:)

Flag Post

No Des, inferno will NOT be added in the near future, not till I can discover inferno tricks :P (So far inferno is bland, obvious and predictable :P)

Flag Post

Zys, you lazy noob, update my profile pic! ;)

I won’t change it for a while. Not until I discover something better.

Flag Post

So I decided to make some graphs to see which Champ will win (For teh nubs, ofc.)
Drull vs. Gorgo Level 1
Drull vs. Gorgo Level 2
Drull vs. Gorgo Level 3
Drull vs. Gorgo Level 4
Drull vs. Gorgo Level 5
Drull vs. Gorgo Level 6
Drull vs. Gorgo Level 6.1
Drull vs. Gorgo Level 6.2
Drull vs. Gorgo Level 6.3

Flag Post

Those doesn’t make sense without the proper names, numbers, etc. You’d fail High School with that…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Those doesn’t make sense without the proper names, numbers, etc. You’d fail High School with that…

Spyder quoting… Me lazy.

Flag Post

Sorry, but compare this with High School then. You won’t make it, we don’t take it. (use it, whatever)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Sorry, but compare this with High School then. You won’t make it, we don’t take it. (use it, whatever)

Should I also mention that the application I used didn’t let me label anything outside of lines?

Flag Post

Hey i heard that crabatron can pull mushrooms to get shiny but when i attack they never do.

Flag Post

AD IN MAI NAM. Y? cuz I sed so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFinalAlt:

No Des, inferno will NOT be added in the near future, not till I can discover inferno tricks :P (So far inferno is bland, obvious and predictable :P)

Fine.. what about the picture thing?

Flag Post

TFO, updated but with the kong update your little avatar can’t be selected so I went with the big one and update mine too :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

TFO, updated but with the kong update your little avatar can’t be selected so I went with the big one and update mine too :P

Looks good to me. :)

Flag Post

Hey i heard that crabatron can pull mushrooms to get shiny but when i attack they never do.

How to get the mushrooms with possible shinies on map areas I attack.

Doesnt make any sense that I cant collect mushrooms in areas I attack. I would wage war just for the mushrooms (oil on mideast!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Interesting:

How to get the mushrooms with possible shinies on map areas I attack.

Doesnt make any sense that I cant collect mushrooms in areas I attack. I would wage war just for the mushrooms (oil on mideast!)

You can’t. Who ever told you that trolled you.

Flag Post

TFO, there are 2 spelling errors that bug me.

Chapter 1: The Noob Stage
You can also buy the Capasity Upgrade – Capacity

List of acronyms used in Backyard Monsters:
CF – Consentrated Fire(power) – Concentrated

Flag Post

_ ever since the splash healing was taken away from zaf now i cant use 15 ichi and 1 zaf to farm sooo i wanna know how many vorg and ichics do you use so i can work the numbers with that

Flag Post

NVM

Flag Post
Originally posted by uptheirons777:

NVM

just use the edit post button, it’s underneath your post count

Flag Post

@TFO Found a better picture to demonstrate how much time you can save if your friends help. Feel free to use it in the Chapter 1 section.

Flag Post
Originally posted by noobpownr:

@TFO Found a better picture to demonstrate how much time you can save if your friends help. Feel free to use it in the Chapter 1 section.

Meh, i’ve had better. 5 friends helping lvl 8>9 th, and 2 6 day updates. Took away something like 6 days.

Flag Post

uptheirons777 is a hacker from what I can tell, a maxed base in 8 days…. KILL HIM!!!! who wants an invite to a hacker war?