[Recruiting level 35+] Legacy of a Shadow (LoaS) page 330 (locked)

14999 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

What if you didn’t lose any resources?

If it was destroyed by someone else and they manage to take it before the one who destroyed it, then go ahead and take it. As long as they are not the ones making me lose resources, I couldn’t care less.

Flag Post

I’m just giving you a hard time. ;(

Flag Post

Nah, not really. Just trying to answer everything before I leave for school in 10 minutes tops.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Let’s put it like this; You attack me so that I lose as little as 1 resource, and you are out of LoaS.

O.O so the leader is allowed to break his own rules but his members aren’t allowed to? O.O?

Flag Post

Nexus, I NEVER ATTACKED HIM AND STOLE RESOURCES!

Sorry for the caps, but you are now making me PISSED!

Flag Post

Would you like to look at this?
2. No outpost stealing. If you are in this alliance, do not take each other’s Outposts. If you didn’t know they were in the alliance, but took it over; Send them an apology and let them take it back.

Flag Post

Nah, not really. Just trying to answer everything before I leave for school in 10 minutes tops.

^ I am off for school.

Flag Post

when you come back tfo from school… just know that i had to blow off a lot of steam from these stupid bio labs of mine and i had no intention of taking the outpost… it was just amusing to see you get mad :D:D
well… time to sleep now :3

Flag Post

My inferno is fat,anyone is welcome to hit it.

Flag Post

This is fun. A guy stole a couple of my OPs, now I’m flinging in 2 DAVEs + my Zaf, and stealing enough resources to re-conquer every single one. I like this game again.

Edit: Now this guy and another are taking my OPs. I don’t think I can keep up with this now, not enough goo at my disposal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yamiro:

This is fun. A guy stole a couple of my OPs, now I’m flinging in 2 DAVEs + my Zaf, and stealing enough resources to re-conquer every single one. I like this game again.

Edit: Now this guy and another are taking my OPs. I don’t think I can keep up with this now, not enough goo at my disposal.

That’s unlucky…That’s also happening to me though, lol. My farms started to fight back recently cos I farmed them so much but I think they’ve given up now as I have farmed them so much…

Flag Post

Bogey you are on my secret alts map.

Flag Post

Spyder gave me a jump over near him where it’s a bit less hectic. Now I’ve just got to start all over, and figure out why the hell I can’t throw my octo oozes at this Kozu. Hmm…

Flag Post
Originally posted by NexusAura:

when you come back tfo from school… just know that i had to blow off a lot of steam from these stupid bio labs of mine and i had no intention of taking the outpost… it was just amusing to see you get mad :D:D

You’re an evil, evil person Nexus… Evil…

Flag Post

Very evil…

TFO I really really want a war… Can we get one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yamiro:

destroy the outposts instead of retaking them… only retake the really good ones
also, destroy their main yards whenever you can… they’ll give up soon
EDIT: nvm, you’ve already jumped…

Originally posted by NexusAura:

You’re an evil, evil person Nexus… Evil…

nice feelings of being raged at after doing 8 hours of biology labs :D

Flag Post

Being sick is not fun. Sigh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

Being sick is not fun. Sigh.

Get well soon….. AKA beterschap.

EDIT: if you are sick, are you still able to game etc? if so, its not that bad :)

Flag Post

No, sadly when I’m sick I won’t because it is bad for my headaches.

Flag Post

I’ve been around for two weeks, have reached level 44, outpost count is going to surpass level soon. That is all :)

Flag Post

I have resources for three outposts to invite people over. Incentive – dozens of nearby kozus and farms, namely the unguarded outposts of Syndemus :P Reasoning – he’s taking over kozus, and is spending money to expand and squash fellow neighbours. He has now encircled me and Torque305, a recent member of LoaS.
PM me or reply and we can claim dozens of outposts for LoaS, so it’s a win for everybody!… except Syndemus of course.

Flag Post

Level 44 in two weeks? Or am I miss reading

Originally posted by Blind_Sniper29:

I’ve been around for two weeks, have reached level 44, outpost count is going to surpass level soon. That is all :)

Flag Post

Hey guys, I found out something really neat. If you mouse over someone’s name in the forums, you can see their followers, how many they are following, level, amount of badges, etc.

Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

Very evil…

TFO I really really want a war… Can we get one?

Originally posted by tmack91:

I have resources for three outposts to invite people over. Incentive – dozens of nearby kozus and farms, namely the unguarded outposts of Syndemus :P Reasoning – he’s taking over kozus, and is spending money to expand and squash fellow neighbours. He has now encircled me and Torque305, a recent member of LoaS.
PM me or reply and we can claim dozens of outposts for LoaS, so it’s a win for everybody!… except Syndemus of course.

I couldn’t/wouldn’t participate in that war unless they came to me. Don’t want to lose all my empire points. Besides, I am in a war on this map with an empire builder.

Originally posted by Blind_Sniper29:

Will update, and grats.

Flag Post

Oh yea! lol, I need more people to follow me :(

Hey guys, I found out something really neat. If you mouse over someone’s name in the forums, you can see their followers, how many they are following, level, amount of badges, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by justthejobby:

Oh yea! lol, I need more people to follow me :(

TFO has 3x more followers than me. I make up for it by having 3x more badges.