Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

5130 posts

Flag Post

USEFUL INFORMATION

As you all may know, it is pretty common for new players to have questions. Seeing they decided to come to the forums to ask these certain questions, making one new thread for each and every single question they got, thus clogging up the forum, and making good threads go back a page or two (which is very annoying for the players using the forums as much as me), I decided to make this thread since the idea had not been used before.

Do not care if there is a certain question which has been answered before, because it might be several pages ago, and we know you do not want to travel that far back, looking for just your question. I would be happy to answer you.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: How do I restart my backyard, or reset my account?
A: There are no possible ways of doing so, if you screwed up in the beginning, then you screwed up. You can eventually create a new Kongregate account.

Q: The tutorial is broken, and I am seemingly stuck now…
A: Then I am sorry for you, you screwed up. There are no ways to reset or restart, like I stated.

Q: Do I need Shinies to win the game?
A: No, you do not. I am a powerful player myself and has never spent more money than a monkey spends on toothpaste. And you cannot “win” the game >.>

Q: Somebody not on my friends list helped me/sent me a gift. How do I find that person?
A: That person must have added you to his/her friend list to see your yard. Check your fans list, and the person will likely be there. Simply add that person as a friend too and refresh this game.

Q: My worker stopped working after I picked a mushroom..?!
A: Yes, that happens sometimes when you pick them mushrooms. Don’t worry though, as all you need to do to make him continue his previous work is to refresh the page.

Q: I built a Radio Tower, but it doesn’t seem to work properly.
A: That is because it doesn’t work. You are stuck with that piece of BS, sorry…

Q: Apparently I am hacking..?
A: That is a bug that KIXEYE doesn’t care to fix JUST YET. It is nothing to worry about at all.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Question: What is an outpost?
Answer: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/81-backyard-monsters/topics/214339-dragonalxs-op-guide

Flag Post

I have one,
QUESTION: What’s the reason for some fb users coming here?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Des_troyy:

I have one,
QUESTION: What’s the reason for some fb users coming here?

Answer 1: Badges, of course. Plenty of people play games on both Kongregate and Facebook, but they didn’t know that this game was on both websites before. Now, they want to get these badges quickly by using their Facebook account, which they cannot do.
Answer 2: To mock us for not having the updates that they do on Facebook.

Flag Post

Everyone, instead of making new threads every single time you have a question, use this one!

Flag Post

Question: How do I play this game?

Answer: All questions are practically covered in zys’ guide and the base creation help. Thankyou and good day.

Flag Post

Zys’ guide? You do realize I played an even bigger role than him in that guide, right? Ungratefull brat.

Flag Post

all importantly….zys created the thread :P

HE HAS LEGAL RIGHTS

jk

Flag Post

Sure.

Flag Post

Can I startover?
Reset everything to the starting position (resources, base, shiny)

Flag Post
Originally posted by catmeat:

Can I startover?
Reset everything to the starting position (resources, base, shiny)

Sorry, starting over is only possible by making a new Kongregate account.

Flag Post

Make a new account. It’s the only way.

Flag Post

TFO, no you did not, I made most of it and I continue to add links :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

Oh, it’s hard to write “hello” then “:” and ctrl+v…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:
Originally posted by zys123:

Oh, it’s hard to write “hello” then “:” and ctrl+v…

yes it is, now be gone >.>

Flag Post

Who knows, maybe I will?

Flag Post

Who knows, maybe I will?

nvm, don’t leave BYM and go to Tyrant D:

Flag Post

Zys, look, and read this:

Epic link about Tyrant

Flag Post

Zys, look, and read this:

Epic link about Tyrant

what is an “Apollo”? O.o

sorry, I know almost nothing about legendary/gold tyrant cards :P

Flag Post

As you might notice, I finished at number ONE in the tournament. It is the most legendary card that is only awarded by"winning" the tournament, like I did. It has armored 2, Evade and Heal all 3.

Flag Post

As you might notice, I finished at number ONE in the tournament. It is the most legendary card that is only awarded by"winning" the tournament, like I did. It has armored 2, Evade and Heal all 3.

woah, if the countdown is anything under 4 turns then thats op D:

Flag Post

It is 4, with 5 health. Another heal card to make it stay alive, and you are dead pretty much. :P

Flag Post

My question:
Wat do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hunter247:

My question:
Wat do?

My answer:
Dis do!

And zys, I have 80k gold nowin Tyrant x]