Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked. page 171

5130 posts

Flag Post

nvm rocket dave n zaf lmao to easy

Flag Post

You don’t even need the Zaf ._.

Flag Post

I’ve been designing outposts for a while now and I want to know: Because it’s so easy to take down an outpost, is it really worth it to spend all that time and resources to create a well-defended OP that could be lost in an hour?

Flag Post
Originally posted by woohoo92:

I’ve been designing outposts for a while now and I want to know: Because it’s so easy to take down an outpost, (repeatedly 100K cata bunkers and ADTs, tower wave, then loot wave) is it really worth it to spend all that time and resources to create a well-defended OP that could be lost in an hour?

Yes…for various aspects:
1)Many people don’t know the 100k Cata trick (But you just said it out in the forums…congratulations…)

2)Even then,you may say they could attack normally…but not all people know how to attack OPs. I had a basic,non-upgraded mega,it survived a noob attack,just because of some bunkered DAVEs…granted,most would be able to get past it,but the harder you make,the more res they use.

3)More upgraded OPs take many more waves,a ultra for example takes more than 10 waves of Cataing just to get rid of the bunkers +ADTs,some people just would use all this time for it.

I’d say it’s always a good idea to have them better defended…at best…the attackers use more res…

Flag Post

I’ve been designing outposts for a while now and I want to know: Because it’s so easy to take down an outpost, (repeatedly 100K cata bunkers and ADTs, tower wave, then loot wave) is it really worth it to spend all that time and resources to create a well-defended OP that could be lost in an hour?

No, not unless it is necessary.

Yes, as uxnorb pointed out, more upgraded bunkers and ADTs take more resources to destroy.

However, it is the level of those defenses, rather than the location, that make them powerful in outposts. So unless you have them at the far sides of your outpost where they can be easily taken down without catapults, design doesn’t matter much. Instead, just level up your bunkers, ADTs, and whatever other defenses you want if you want it to be more difficult to destroy.

As for pathing, it is possible to thwart some enemy attacks with trap and block positioning, but it takes a long time to redesign an outpost. Until such time as you are able to save and load designs from the yard planner, only create a well-defended one when somebody else attacks it. For some reason, at least where I am, people don’t retaliate, so I’ve been upgrading nothing but resource gatherers on my hundreds of outposts for the most part.

Flag Post

Uh, for outposts, is it better to expand in a single large mass or leave spaces in between?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sealy123:

Uh, for outposts, is it better to expand in a single large mass or leave spaces in between?

Spaces. Huge clumps look like nice targets to people who want to take outposts. And you can always keep some wild monster tribes in range to attack if you’re low on resources.

Flag Post

What Dragon said. Clustering your OPs is bad for expansion as well, because with 10 hex range you can have 10+ OPs in range of someone and have tons of tribes everywhere as well. Clustering has NO advantage, unless you have a supercomputer that can handle 100s of DAVEs.

Flag Post

ive got a question. i often see on other peoples posts something that sais edit in their posts. i believe this happens automaticely when they edit their posts. but i never see that in my own posts. even when i go on different accounts and look at them. do you have to go on a different computer or is it not automatic?

Flag Post

It isn’t automatic. People just do it so they know of changes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

It isn’t automatic. People just do it so they know of changes.

ah sorry. did not know that. thanks for the answer.

Flag Post

soi started recently atacking and looting the Kozu and i read on the super guide that u send in 30-30 itchi and a zaf and it will kill all the towers well i did this and only took out maby 4 towers in all so my question is what level are they supposed to be when u do this my itchi are going to lv 5 now but only unlocked zaf today and i love them.

Flag Post

Yea the guide is out of date since the zafs don’t have splash heal anymore. I heard that a Fomor and 2 DAVEs and maybe a zaf is good for farming Kozus.

Flag Post

really efficient way to farm kozu’s is 30 ichi (lvl 5 or lvl6) one zaf (at least lvl 2) and fomor (at least lvl 5). Place them in the north-west corner close to the tesla. All the towers will be destroyed this wave. use a second wave with bolts and fomor to farm the kozu’s completely 30 à 40 bolts is enough.

Flag Post

I use 2 zafs and a drull, 3 if it’s level 41.

Originally posted by lordleelee2:

Yea the guide is out of date since the zafs don’t have splash heal anymore. I heard that a Fomor and 2 DAVEs and maybe a zaf is good for farming Kozus.

Flag Post

Does anyone, including shiny buyers, even buy the 28-day damage protection in the general store?

Flag Post

i didnt even start playing it just comes up with this user id blank page i need help

Flag Post

Does anyone, including shiny buyers, even buy the 28-day damage protection in the general store?

Highly unlikely unless you’re in a desperate state.

Originally posted by billyg126:

i didnt even start playing it just comes up with this user id blank page i need help

This actually happened to me when I would attempt to play on a different internet provider. The internet provided was extremely cheap and has poor strength.

If I had to make a good guess, I would say your internet isn’t strong enough to support this game.

Flag Post

The easier way to get DP is to attack yourself with an alt. I myself am a shiny buyer, and I think it’s way too much of a rip off.

Flag Post

Monster dust even more ._.

Not sure if it’s even in the game anymore though :P

Flag Post

This is because of the new Flash Version. If you use Mozilla, try the Explorer or Chrome. If you only have Mozilla, uninstall the Flash Player and install an older version (the 11.2.202.235 is good).

Flag Post

New page!

Originally posted by k1rte:

This is because of the new Flash Version. If you use Mozilla, try the Explorer or Chrome. If you only have Mozilla, uninstall the Flash Player and install an older version (the 11.2.202.235 is good).

DO NOT USE IE. Chrome is far better.

Flag Post

once I have unlock all monsters can I recycle the monster locker and still keep all my unlocked monsters?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SimianApe:

once I have unlock all monsters can I recycle the monster locker and still keep all my unlocked monsters?

Yes. From personal experience (recycled after unlocking everything just to have vorg and slime be released ), I would save it because Kixeye might actually update BYM again. (not likely, but just in case) It can also help form an NEC.

Flag Post

sweet…cheers