Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked. page 200

5130 posts

Flag Post

It’s more useful in Inferno to stock big quantities of magma because magma is scarce there. On the main yard, it’s only good if you’re a jumper or if you don’t own many OPs.

 
Flag Post

I cant find the Brukkak tribe. All i get is the Creature carnage countdown. Where do i have to go to attack this wild tribe?

 
Flag Post

Just click start attacking on the counter. I think you can do that.

 
Flag Post

Well I have a small yet weird problem.Every time I attack the Brukkak tribe Mysterious blood appears near my town hall.Not a lot though.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisanthropy:

I cant find the Brukkak tribe. All i get is the Creature carnage countdown. Where do i have to go to attack this wild tribe?

Well now that the countdown ended you can attack them by either clicking attack at the bottom left of the screen or click the blue question mark and then click attack.Sadly you can’t see what you are attacking but if you destroy all 10 bases you unlock Vorg a flying monsters that heals your monsters.

 
Flag Post

how do i upload a oicture??

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

To Post A Screenshot…

Using Windows XP
1. Press Print Screen on your keyboard.
2. Go to paint or a image editing software, and paste.
3. Please crop only the part of your base/make it smaller, so it’s easier to see the whole base and the defense of it.
4. Save it.
5. Go to Imgur (image uploading website) or the one you use.
6. Get the direct link, put ! at both ends of link and then post it.
7. If you have a yard planner, take a screenshot of the defense if you want to help make it easier to comment.

Using Mac:
1.Go into full screen mode.
2.Then press Command+Shift+3.
3.The screenshot will appear on the desktop.
4.Then you should go to photobucket or some other image hosting site and upload it from there, then paste the link into the forum, following the formatting instructions.
5. Repeat with yard planner if possible.


That’s how.
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by woohoo92:
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

To Post A Screenshot…

Using Windows XP
1. Press Print Screen on your keyboard.
2. Go to paint or a image editing software, and paste.
3. Please crop only the part of your base/make it smaller, so it’s easier to see the whole base and the defense of it.
4. Save it.
5. Go to Imgur (image uploading website) or the one you use.
6. Get the direct link, put ! at both ends of link and then post it.
7. If you have a yard planner, take a screenshot of the defense if you want to help make it easier to comment.

Using Mac:
1.Go into full screen mode.
2.Then press Command+Shift+3.
3.The screenshot will appear on the desktop.
4.Then you should go to photobucket or some other image hosting site and upload it from there, then paste the link into the forum, following the formatting instructions.
5. Repeat with yard planner if possible.


That’s how.

thanks man, means alot.

 
Flag Post

Hey my level is posted as 45 but i’m actually 40 anyway to fix that.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dorian101:

Hey my level is posted as 45 but i’m actually 40 anyway to fix that.

Think all you can do is go up another level, then it sorts itself out.

 
Flag Post

Actually, there isn’t a way… It’s a nice little happy gift ;)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

Actually, there isn’t a way… It’s a nice little happy gift ;)

Anyone tested this on a level 52 etc?

 
Flag Post

Jump higher=No treatment.
Jump lower=Level up.

 
Flag Post

OMG i used shiny to build a monster baiter but i dint tryed to speedup the baiter up it was a accident and tere was no are u sure button is tere anyway to get the shiny back?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jas691:

OMG i used shiny to build a monster baiter but i dint tryed to speedup the baiter up it was a accident and tere was no are u sure button is tere anyway to get the shiny back?

Nope. So next time, look before you click. :P

 
Flag Post

How should I build my base to best keep the resources and production safe? (pics would be helpful)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by natis1:

How should I build my base to best keep the resources and production safe? (pics would be helpful)

Easy. You build a base that protects well against attackers.

Ok, so you probably want more details. The first thing I can say is that there are a plethora of functional bases and concepts out there.Unfortunately, I do not feel like listing them, so go here for a little guidance.
P.S. Under no circumstances do I recommend copying a design. It’s boring and makes people view you as lazy. And honestly, I’ve tried that before; it’s just not a fun way to play.
Really small now. Can you read this?
What about this?
This?
Yeah. Now, I’m just plain wasting your time.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by snap901:

What are you supposed to do to fix the oops something broke thing?

Still having that problem?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by woohoo92:
Originally posted by natis1:

How should I build my base to best keep the resources and production safe? (pics would be helpful)

Easy. You build a base that protects well against attackers.

Ok, so you probably want more details. The first thing I can say is that there are a plethora of functional bases and concepts out there.Unfortunately, I do not feel like listing them, so go here for a little guidance.

Thanks for the links

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Hooray for 5001th post…Whee. Thanks a lot dorestes.

Anyway, which of the two should be protected more?
Railguns or quakes? —> My money is on railguns, because of their superior range.
Teslas or magmas? —> Again, superior range Teslas
Silos or TH? —> No particular opinion here

And should these be protected at all?
Hatcheries —> Goo storing, but less useful with autobank
Housing —> Occasionally targeted to annoy the owner
Yard Planner —> Versatile tool that takes a full hour to repair :P

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

And should these be protected at all?

It’s not fun to wait for the yard planner to repair so you can put it somewhere around your base. Research buildings have almost as much health as Harvesters so it’s good in pathing too.

Hatcheries and housings are not very useful and hard to protect because of their big size.

Towers

Magmas don’t have fortification so it’s better to sacrifice teslas instead of magmas.

Quakes are only good in cores. They die quickly when using valgos, King Wormzers, flying monsters and Slimeattakus. Slimeattikus don’t care about how much dps there is until he fissions so they’ll always reach the quake (Slimeattakus are good overall but the biggest use is in zones where your monsters will die normally).

Railguns got an epic range so it’s better to spread them around your base.

Th should be protected more even if it’s harder to take down than silos because it gives more resources and it’s so big that it makes an easy target.

 
Flag Post

When should i consider moving to map 2? I current got lvl 6 town hall and my towers are mostly upgraded but i dont wanna go too soon and get wacked around cause i was unprepared.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PHHM:

When should i consider moving to map 2? I current got lvl 6 town hall and my towers are mostly upgraded but i dont wanna go too soon and get wacked around cause i was unprepared.

You should wait until you have a strong yard and at least level 6 defensive towers. You should be around level 38-40 when you go to map room 2 as well.