Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked. page 206

5130 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by koolzoo:

is there a way to get shiny besides mushrooms/payment?

Sadly, I don’t think there is. =(

Flag Post

According to the wiki, feeding a L3 drull to L4 should require 25 bandito. I’m having to feed 50, every time. Thinking it was a glitch, I juiced my drull and started over, but the replacement is getting hit with the same thing. What’s going on here?!

Flag Post

In the comments, people keep saying that Kixeye is closing BYM on Kongregate. Can anyone provide sources?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shremedy:

According to the wiki, feeding a L3 drull to L4 should require 25 bandito. I’m having to feed 50, every time. Thinking it was a glitch, I juiced my drull and started over, but the replacement is getting hit with the same thing. What’s going on here?!

The wiki is wrong. 50 banditos is the correct number.

Originally posted by SWATLLAMA:

In the comments, people keep saying that Kixeye is closing BYM on Kongregate. Can anyone provide sources?

KIXEYE Forums→Backyard Buzz→See for yourself.
Thank you, Lady_Aryn, for essentially regurgitating what I just said in the sentence above.

By the way, I am NOT transferring to Failbook, considering that the shiny they offered doesn’t remotely come close to the BYM assets I’ve built up. I believe that 10,000 shiny, plus another 500 for each outpost begins to make up for lost efforts. KIXEYE, however, is obviously too stingy to properly reimburse its players.
You know what, KIXEYE? Offer Kreds as reimbursement. With your history of horrible service, the shiny you do offer will probably cause a glitch and waste my time yet again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SWATLLAMA:

http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=321222&p=2799794&viewfull=1#post2799794

This is from a employee of Kixeye…