Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked. page 152

5130 posts

Flag Post

Yes they will. I use Fomor’s buff with zafs and they heal faster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChickenMaster:

What does this mean?

EDIT: I have attacked this (Kozu) base and I have lost my formerly day and a half long damage protection.

You had damage protection, but its gone because you attacked base near you or yard

Flag Post

Are there any updates on the base 0 yards being fixed? Anyone have their yards back yet?

Flag Post
Originally posted by strat7:

Are there any updates on the base 0 yards being fixed? Anyone have their yards back yet?

Sadly no. They just made it imposable to get it but still yet to fix anyone.

Flag Post

A shame, I really enjoyed this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by strat7:

A shame, I really enjoyed this game.

Do what I did and make an alt. I’m on it right now.

Flag Post

what monster should i put in my bunker?

Flag Post
Originally posted by askd:

It depends your attackers. If they tend to go with brute force, then DAVEs and eyeras to kill their DAVEs. If they’re smarter and bait your bunkers, go with DAVEs,banditos, and balthazars. You could also add king wormzer if you want.

Flag Post

Hello,
why does’nt i get creature carnage or what it name is?

Flag Post
Originally posted by woohoo92:

It depends your attackers. If they tend to go with brute force, then DAVEs and eyeras to kill their DAVEs. If they’re smarter and bait your bunkers, go with DAVEs,banditos, and balthazars. You could also add king wormzer if you want.

i have only Bandito(Whirlwind Researched),Fang,Octo-ooze,Brain,Fink,Eye-ra,Bolt and Ichi

Flag Post

i have only Bandito(Whirlwind Researched),Fang,Octo-ooze,Brain,Fink,Eye-ra,Bolt and Ichi

What’s your lvl? if it’s under lvl 35, just use whirlwind banditoes

Flag Post
Originally posted by bazzisbazz:

What’s your lvl? if it’s under lvl 35, just use whirlwind banditoes

ok

Flag Post

I have one question~

I know a player’s name and ID. How do I find his BYM location (coordinate) in the new world (Map room level 2) if I’m sure he’s in the new world too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by chlbetter101:

I have one question~

I know a player’s name and ID. How do I find his BYM location (coordinate) in the new world (Map room level 2) if I’m sure he’s in the new world too?

You really can’t. There are multiple world maps, so even if you knew his coordinates you still wouldn’t know which map he is on. If you are in contact with him, try to figure out if you are on the same map by looking at common coordinates.

You do always have the option to invite him or have him invite you to an outpost.

Flag Post

how do I get friends to send gifts to? I’ve got most of the other awards except the stupid gift giving ones

Flag Post

You add them as friend.(previously, now you follow them at their profile) However, the gift quests are glitched and don’t give you anything. BTW welcome to the forums

Flag Post

Sorry if this been answered but I wasn’t able to find info regarding my issue… it’s regarding Vorg – unlocked him today and made one right away, however when I logged on later in the evening and wanted to make some more Vorg was not available in the hatchery. The one i made before I can actually see in the housing but it doesn’t appear in the actual housing/population overview interface. I’m guessing this is a bug and I’m wondering if any1 else got this :P kthxbai!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Harikari:

Sorry if this been answered but I wasn’t able to find info regarding my issue… it’s regarding Vorg – unlocked him today and made one right away, however when I logged on later in the evening and wanted to make some more Vorg was not available in the hatchery. The one i made before I can actually see in the housing but it doesn’t appear in the actual housing/population overview interface. I’m guessing this is a bug and I’m wondering if any1 else got this :P kthxbai!

It was answered, and you’re right. It’s a bug that many people doing creature carnage have been experiencing.

Flag Post

You add them as friend.(previously, now you follow them at their profile) However, the gift quests are glitched and don’t give you anything. BTW welcome to the forums

EDIT/Question: A lvl 10 harvester gives about 750,000 when full right? Do harvesters give the same amount on outposts(where there’s autobank)?

ehm, those can’t be full, so no I guess? the amout of resources you get every hour from an OP depends on the place. If it’s high you have less, if it’s low on a beach it’s more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bazzisbazz:

EDIT/Question: A lvl 10 harvester gives about 750,000 when full right? Do harvesters give the same amount on outposts(where there’s autobank)?

ehm, those can’t be full, so no I guess? the amout of resources you get every hour from an OP depends on the place. If it’s high you have less, if it’s low on a beach it’s more.

Hmm I guess that makes sense.

Flag Post

So there’s a guy who attacks my inferno base every day like 5 times and he’s never in my list when I check so I can’t counterattack. How’s that work?

Flag Post
Originally posted by IanF24:

So there’s a guy who attacks my inferno base every day like 5 times and he’s never in my list when I check so I can’t counterattack. How’s that work?

Just add the guy as a kong friend then he will show up on your list.

Flag Post

does anyone know wheter korath or a new champ of some sort is being realsed

Flag Post
Originally posted by asd123:

does anyone know wheter korath or a new champ of some sort is being realsed

Currently there’s no info on that yet.

Flag Post

Hello,
how long do i have to wait till i can enter the inferno cave?
He attacked me once.
My TH is lvl 8.