"Oops, something broke!" - Cell for base "0" not found issues page 43

1217 posts

Flag Post
Where is my badge?! I earnt it fair and squre. WHERE IS IT

If you haven’t been awarded an achievement, take a screenshot providing evidence that you have completed this. Then, in the game, go into the achievements tab. Click on ‘’Report Missing Achievement’ and fill out the form accordingly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BuffaloWingsPwns:

Sorry about your badge, but isn’t this overreacting a little bit?

Flag Post

there barely fixing this ive had this problem reported it and nothing and it been over 6 months sending bug issues

Flag Post

Hello everyone, I finished upgrading my map room to map room 2 today, and after it said it was transferring me to the world map, I suddenly got the “Oops, something broke” error. Now, whenever I log on, I get that error and cannot do anything with my account. Can this be fixed? Thank you!

USER ID: 639007

Flag Post

Same problem of Blastoma to me.
Your User ID is: 54294

Flag Post

can you help me with a problem i am having, i cant log into bym its says opps, something broke..

Flag Post
Originally posted by xDont_worry:

can you help me with a problem i am having, i cant log into bym its says opps, something broke..

Your issues is categorized as Base “0”. For now, only the developers are able to assist you. In there absence, I’d recommend using a alternative account to play until they come around.

To have your name added to the list, please post your User ID which can be found at the bottom of the game when you run it.

(You can still see your User ID although your game won’t load properly) (Edit your first post to include your User ID)

Flag Post

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

please help im lvl 39 almost 40 and ive spent a LOT of time on bym. my user ID is: 368153

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

User ID: 540970

Oops, something broke.

There’s no message about base 0, however.

Flag Post
Originally posted by setekhsthunder:

User ID: 540970

Oops, something broke.

There’s no message about base 0, however.

The message you get will no longer say Base “0”. Which is why the title says “Opps” now. It was an attempt at a fix awhile ago that changed it.

Flag Post

Every time I play is says the Oops something broke think. always happens. Is there to fix it? some people say that my account is gone. if it is, can I ever retreave it back? Please awnser as soon as possible

User ID is: 120583

Flag Post

oops something broke and now my base has been annihilated… welp backyard monsters we had a good run but I think it’s time we move on with our lives

Flag Post

Upgrade to MR2 was to finish overnight and when I logged on this morning “OOps, something broke” I seen all the comments in chat yesterday about the oop’s “bug” All I can say is Whata drag.
User ID is: 589282

Flag Post

OK, when my map room got done and it was loading it said " OOP’s something broke so i reloaded. Then it wouldn’t even let me in my yard! ITS BEEN @ DAYS AND I REALLY NEED TO CHECK MY YARD OUT!

Flag Post

After purchasing 100$ dollars worth of Kreds I upgraded my map room to level 2 and my game said oops something broke and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ID: 584323

Flag Post

seeacois, if you don’t get your account back at all, you should sue for the 100 bucks worth of kreds you lost

Flag Post

ok it all started when it wouldnt let me read my mail. then my map is done upgrading and it was loading and then it siad oops something broke then i got on the next day and it wouldnt even let me see my yard! i really need to check it and i hope Kixeye fixes this fast!

Flag Post

I was affected too…

Good thing my Inferno base works. Too bad nobody uses it but me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jo25:

seeacois, if you don’t get your account back at all, you should sue for the 100 bucks worth of kreds you lost

This thread is not made for any discussion. That creates clutter and makes it much harder for Kixeye to properly make a list of people infected when multiple people post more than once.

Also, there is actually no way to sue. If you read Kixeye’s terms (Which I’m sure can be found on there website) It states that by playing, they are not responsible for any loss of money when errors occur. (Not sure of the exact words)

Originally posted by TacticalMaster:

I was affected too…

Good thing my Inferno base works. Too bad nobody uses it but me.

You must have a slightly different issue. The Bug is originally called Base “0”. Once Kixeye stepped in it was changed to “Opps Something Broke”. The error actually prevents the loading of your base because it was removed from the game. That includes the inferno base. If you can still access your inferno than it’s possible that your error might go away in time.

Flag Post

I just quit the game while I’m in my Inferno base. When I got back in and tried going back into the surface, that’s how I encountered this infamous bug.

Flag Post

hey just wondering, has anyone actually been fixed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dummy200:

hey just wondering, has anyone actually been fixed?

It’s nice to see you too.. :)

And no. Not that I’ve heard.

Flag Post

Nobody has even been fixed, my alt yard was affected last year, was level 42..(: good old days.