[Recruiting Lvl 30+ Only] Shadow Dragons (Darkness consuming the Light) page 115

4087 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by hiblast:

hey this guy named topeh is attacking and capturing my OP so if he attacks me one more time can you put him on the hit list? or you can farm him now. I don’t care ether way coordinates are 58×12.
EDIT: does the x look blue to any of you or is it me?

For me the x looks grey instead of black. I think theres a problem with your moniter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daniel6505:
Originally posted by divewing:

Nah it wasnt always 1.5 blocks, used to only be 1 like he has it, but anyways his THDT wont work, you need to make an opening in the very top part of it to let monsters target the TH, but the opening will hide behind the TH in the normal view.

ok
EDIT: do u think it will work if i change all of it to 1.5 pathing?

Monsters will path through it, whether the pathing actually works in general will need to be tested.

ok i’ll test it once i build it

Flag Post

Sorry about what happened in chat today. I was speakin my mind and thoughts. I don’t want to describe waht happened so don’t ask what happened.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

Sorry about what happened in chat today. I was speakin my mind and thoughts. I don’t want to describe waht happened so don’t ask what happened.

what happend? http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReVn2BDXqQIz39ZBFXW-hTYElnI3lHqvrSwz7R_IpafATEvP-u

Flag Post

I will say thge basic thing that started it thats it. An arguemant with gummy and Golden then I joined in talkin about who have left us who I know are good people and fun to be around.

Flag Post

I will say thge basic thing that started it thats it. An arguemant with gummy and Golden then I joined in talkin about who have left us who I know are good people and fun to be around.

… i think thats something everybody should keep to them selves. like you don’t know what ppl will think after you say and all i can tell you is that ppl really don’t wana talk about that.

Flag Post

… i think thats something everybody should keep to them selves. like you don’t know what ppl will think after you say and all i can tell you is that ppl really don’t wana talk about that.

Yea after that we got into a BC talk then I started thinkin of my faimily’s past with the military then a face fight.

Flag Post

I am not a member, but since I am trying to join this guild. I am wondering what i have to do to increase these chances. I do not have WM, but if that is needed i will again asked to be accepted after I obtain WM. I am level 30 in the OW, and level 15 in the inferno. I am also on everyday for at least one hour.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ubjoon:

I am not a member, but since I am trying to join this guild. I am wondering what i have to do to increase these chances. I do not have WM, but if that is needed i will again asked to be accepted after I obtain WM. I am level 30 in the OW, and level 15 in the inferno. I am also on everyday for at least one hour.

WM isn’t needed but you should be ok. just wait till GoldenGodMan comes online.

Flag Post

btw this is an alliance not a guild :P
EDIT: u guys like my new inferno base?
DOUBLE EDIT: u should remodel ur base hiblast, its kinda a box yard :P

Flag Post

thank you captain obvious
edit: i love how only 17/44 people in inferno are not friends _

Flag Post

thank you captain obvious
edit: i love how only 17/44 people in inferno are not friends _
something wrong with this clan….i wonder what….. :3

Flag Post

Maybe the clan part or the alliance part?

Flag Post

Maybe the clan part or the alliance part?

idk u tell me?

Flag Post

Thinking of making the following changes to my base, the circled towers are the ones I will be moving, and the arrows point to where they will be moved, the towers that are already in the a place the arrows point to will be moved to where the towers being moved are now……

Yay or Nay?

Flag Post

Why would you be sorry?

Flag Post

Thinking of making the following changes to my base, the circled towers are the ones I will be moving, and the arrows point to where they will be moved, the towers that are already in the a place the arrows point to will be moved to where the towers being moved are now……

Yay or Nay?

ya totally RGTs should be closer to the center

Flag Post

Yay or Nay?

What about the tesla? Or should I put a different tower down there in the place of that cannon

Flag Post

Question about that base: Why is the ADT so exposed. A quick Sabnox or even Zagnoid attack will clear it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dvdwen:

Question about that base: Why is the ADT so exposed. A quick Sabnox or even Zagnoid attack will clear it.

Once everything is fortified it will take multiple attacks to take this entire thing out, and with zagnoids or sabnox, once the ADTs are full fortified also it will take them awhile to take it out, exposing them to the other towers

Flag Post

Yay or Nay?

What about the tesla? Or should I put a different tower down there in the place of that cannon

ya probably should

Flag Post

Hey does anyone want to invite me to their spot on WM, it’s really boring where I am…….

Who is the Wrath and Nemesis???? If one of the two spots are open can I be it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GoldenGodman:

Member List

Nemesis:

GoldenGodman lvl 38

Equinox:

SDlol1 lvl 38

Wrath:

Cameraman7 lvl 46

Flag Post

Yay or Nay?

ya probably should

lol you censored your resources? its obvious because you obviously have lvl 10 silos and they are one image from being about full so im guessing you have 18m?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cameraman7:
Originally posted by GoldenGodman:

Member List

Nemesis:

GoldenGodman lvl 38

Equinox:

SDlol1 lvl 38

Wrath:

Cameraman7 lvl 46

K thanks…..