Tech Support (Not for Base 0) page 32

1238 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Brotbaum:

User ID: 76181

My base was destroyed and I cannot repair anything since I am stuck at 100% rendering.

I demand 800 shinies as compensation for this outrage!

l0l jk about the shinies^^

NO, I AM SERIOUS >:(

I was just about to post this as well. This is ridiculous, I couldn’t see my own backyard but someone could attack it and destroy it, but I can’t rebuild it?
Come on, devs!!!

 
Flag Post

User ID: 62696
100% rendering and won’t finish. Was building the academy, too.

 
Flag Post

User ID is: 496467
Rendering…100%
Yeap, Academy

 
Flag Post

hello my (in game) name is kordrion my user ID = 310043
my game gets stuck with the bug: rendering 100%
I read about it and more ppl had the problem when they were building the monster academy.
I also build this and this may be the problem. pls help me.

 
Flag Post

Also stuck at 100% rendering after trying to build an academy. So what I see from these other responses, thats it huh? I can never play again on this account?

 
Flag Post

academy, 100% rendering, ID: 479789

 
Flag Post

Des can you still help or you just trying to get KIXEYE to read?

 
Flag Post

i thought that base 0 was going to be fixed on the 1st today is the 3rd

 
Flag Post

alright well to ^, it’s actually the 2nd, and even 2 days is way to short to expect that.



now for the actual bug.

trying to move my pebble shiner, nothing blocking it, nothing wrong right?

well suddenly it’s blocked, and it actually isn’t the first time, before i tried putting champ cage there, but then just put on other side of my base. when the pebble shiner wouldn’t go, i moved the cannon out, still wouldn’t go, put it back, still nope. help?
(you can also see me asking in chat for when i tried champion cage)

 
Flag Post

@ nimbus125, that’s a very weird glitch, although with the new pathing update, there’s really no point in having buildings in an exact spot, just move some builds over to avoid that spot. Not much to do. I’ve actually never seen that before.

As for everyone’s issues with rendering 100%, please remain patient, I know it’s been awhile, and i’m looking into the issues, I’m also talking to kixeye about it. They’re currently busy, but expect a fix soon.

 
Flag Post

Glitch: I transfer 20 Spurtz to my OP, game crashes. When I try to transfer again, the OP has 36 Spurtz with the 20 original in my main yard. Not only that, I transfer to another OP, this time they transfer properly, but I still have 20 Spurtz in my housings in my main yard. So I was like, meh, weird glitch.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dvdwen:

Glitch: I transfer 20 Spurtz to my OP, game crashes. When I try to transfer again, the OP has 36 Spurtz with the 20 original in my main yard. Not only that, I transfer to another OP, this time they transfer properly, but I still have 20 Spurtz in my housings in my main yard. So I was like, meh, weird glitch.

Usually people tend to leave beneficial glitches off this thread :) If it helps lets keep it ;)

-All joking aside, i’ll report this, thanks.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Des_troyy:
Originally posted by dvdwen:

Glitch: I transfer 20 Spurtz to my OP, game crashes. When I try to transfer again, the OP has 36 Spurtz with the 20 original in my main yard. Not only that, I transfer to another OP, this time they transfer properly, but I still have 20 Spurtz in my housings in my main yard. So I was like, meh, weird glitch.

Usually people tend to leave beneficial glitches off this thread :) If it helps lets keep it ;)

-All joking aside, i’ll report this, thanks.

I was making the 11 daves 2 zafs yard bomb, and those Spurtz interfered, that’s why.

 
Flag Post

I honestly don’t remember what my ID was(504???), but I do know that I had just started the academy after a very successful raid on another player, now I can’t spend my supplies(as I also just got enough putty to start researching ichi but had a few minutes left on the eye-ra research. also having the 100% rendering problem.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kinglallak:

I honestly don’t remember what my ID was(504???), but I do know that I had just started the academy after a very successful raid on another player, now I can’t spend my supplies(as I also just got enough putty to start researching ichi but had a few minutes left on the eye-ra research. also having the 100% rendering problem.

It’s funny, the Rendering 100% actually happens when your building/Upgrading your academy and you get attacked.

-Like i said, a fix is soon to come by me or Kixeye.

 
Flag Post

is the rendering thing and the white screen thing related and is there any idea to what the white screen is a result of. also i have forever had a problem attacking with daves they would freeze on attack till like almost all the yard is destroyed on kuzo so i resorted to teras because they are the only ones that work but they still do not do their bouncy ball thing either and are all glitchy this is while i was able to play for a short time and i know my machine is strong enough for it. i got 6 cores running at 4 GHz OC and water cooled

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Indrejue:

is the rendering thing and the white screen thing related and is there any idea to what the white screen is a result of. also i have forever had a problem attacking with daves they would freeze on attack till like almost all the yard is destroyed on kuzo so i resorted to teras because they are the only ones that work but they still do not do their bouncy ball thing either and are all glitchy this is while i was able to play for a short time and i know my machine is strong enough for it. i got 6 cores running at 4 GHz OC and water cooled

Just tested it and it works fine for me.. I would try a different kozu, or try attacking from a different angle of the Kozu yard.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Des_troyy:
Originally posted by kinglallak:

I honestly don’t remember what my ID was(504???), but I do know that I had just started the academy after a very successful raid on another player, now I can’t spend my supplies(as I also just got enough putty to start researching ichi but had a few minutes left on the eye-ra research. also having the 100% rendering problem.

It’s funny, the Rendering 100% actually happens when your building/Upgrading your academy and you get attacked.

-Like i said, a fix is soon to come by me or Kixeye.

I checked my attack log and it isn’t listed that I have been attacked since my attack over 2 hours ago(which is two hours of wasted time I could be training ichis) as that page still loads. does an attack appear in the attack log if I have not yet received the ingame notification about it? good thing I am only on map 1 and the folks here aren’t the brightest when it comes to attacking.

 
Flag Post

heh, the bug i posted isn’t there anymore, weird o.O

 
Flag Post

I have the 100% rendering problem also. It happened to me when i was building an academy and attacked an NPC. This is convenient because I need to work on finals.

 
Flag Post

the same here :(

Your User ID is: 486131

 
Flag Post

Hallelujah! #3 fixed my 100% rendering problem. I updated my windows 7 and it is working fine now. Here is a troubleshooting webpage.

http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq=kixeye_games#faq_troubleshoot_loading

 
Flag Post

shut up and fix my base zero issue its been bloody months plz fix it _

 
Flag Post

User ID 342395 I was playing and moved from inferno to base and I lost everything. My new base has a lv 1 town hall, pebble shiner, twig snapper & a general store. I still have my 40 million of each resource, 5 workers, fully expanded yard, improved packing, and the decorations I left in storage. It also has the entrance to inferno & acknowledges my 5 outposts but I can’t access any of them because my Townhall isn’t level 5 & I don’t have map room 2. Also I’m level 46 (which I’m still seeing on the friend / message bar at the bottom; but the top left corner above my resources it says 34.

 
Flag Post

add me as a friend all, i will send gifts and repair ur buildings