Tech Support (Not for Base 0) page 47

1238 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by woohoo92:

Has the glitch where putting slimeattikus in bunkers messes up the game somehow (don’t remember the details) been resolved?

I’d rather not type up another post so while I’m here, is Slime even a good choice for bunkers?

Not really. All you really get is 2 slimes for every slime you actually get. Balths+eye-ra+DAVEs are really the best options for he most part

 
Flag Post

Hey I guess their was a server crash or something yesterday morning and every since that issue I have a level 4 gorgo as my champion when i should have a level 4 Fomor. I have tried refreshing, emptying the cache, and restarting my computer and nothing is working. i would appreciate any help you can give to getting my issue resolved thanks

 
Flag Post

For some reason, When i do something it completly stops loading! When I tried to take over someones outpost, and it happened!!! Please oh please help.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by loganater12:

For some reason, When i do something it completly stops loading! When I tried to take over someones outpost, and it happened!!! Please oh please help.

Any Oops Error?
Browser?
Have you Cleared Cache?

 
Flag Post

No matter how much mail I have the screen always says that I have 5 messages please help

 
Flag Post

Have you tried reading the messages?

 
Flag Post

yes many times

 
Flag Post

Can anyone explain this?

 
Flag Post

Damien, try using different browser, not opera :P

 
Flag Post

All my other browsers have extensions that cause extensive lag when I play browser-based MMOs :P Well except IE, of course…since nobody uses that anymore.
And the problem’s gone…first time that even happened~

 
Flag Post

So I keep getting this “Build mode can only be used on a base you own”when ever I log in with this account.My other account "mogilem"works just fine.Here is the small list of things I tried to do.
1.Reload
2.Close the browser and start it up again.
3.Log out with this account then log back in.
4.Log out with my other account then log back in with this one.

Can anything be done?Can I finish my homework in time?And will the kids TV show Dora ever end?

 
Flag Post

How about refreshing again?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheOtherMogilem:

So I keep getting this “Build mode can only be used on a base you own”when ever I log in with this account.My other account "mogilem"works just fine.Here is the small list of things I tried to do.
1.Reload
2.Close the browser and start it up again.
3.Log out with this account then log back in.
4.Log out with my other account then log back in with this one.

Can anything be done?Can I finish my homework in time?And will the kids TV show Dora ever end?

Clear Cache.
Keep Refreshing.

 
Flag Post

Every time i try to play im stuck on logging in……

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

Every time i try to play im stuck on logging in……

Have you tried clearing the cache, refreshing, using a different browser etc.?

 
Flag Post

Yup.. and nvm im quitting….

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

Yup.. and nvm im quitting….

Ok, you’ve been saying you’ll quit for a while now though…

 
Flag Post

I’m doing it

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

I’m doing it

Can you give a bit more detail? If you do I can then PM and most likely fix it for you.

 
Flag Post

I’m trying to play it goes to loading then logging in and it won’t do anything else

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

I’m trying to play it goes to loading then logging in and it won’t do anything else

That happens when you have a corrupt swf that is trying to load. Clearing Cache should fix that, however I see you already said you did that. I will send you a PM for getting it fixed.

 
Flag Post

Two days in a row i have now lost all my mobs in my main yard for no apparent reason, didnt use them in combat and i didnt get attacked.
Any guess on what went wrong here? :)
Fyi: I was playing while it happened, was taking over new OP’s out of reach of the main yard.
/Ole

 
Flag Post

The quest in the Inferno base unloock Valgos wont work. D=

 
Flag Post

Just. Unlock. Another. Monster.

For being the one-thousandth person to ask about this common glitch, you win a free piece of advice:
A lot of the game’s problems tend to resolve themselves by either refreshing or simply progressing in the game.

Destroyy,if you haven’t quit like a bunch of other people did, would you mind putting a ”Common Glitches” section? It doesn’t seem like anyone is willing to read a few pages back to find a solution.

@Ole00 That glitch will usually work out after a while. In the meantime, make/use monsters from outposts.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jas691:

The quest in the Inferno base unloock Valgos wont work. D=

The game code is wrong. They set that quest to unlock with the next monster in line. Unlock that and you will get both quests.