Tech Support (Not for Base 0) page 50

1238 posts

Flag Post

anyone have any experience with failures of decoration purchases? I lost about 100 shiny ( two bonsai trees) due to failures which stated there was an purchase error, but no shiny was affected etc.

Flag Post

problem solved

Flag Post

My inferno base was attacked by a hacker. This is the attack report: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3589fvb&s=6. My inferno base is level 37 and was taken down by a few spurtz within a few seconds.
The attack log is shown here: http://tinypic.com/r/33lz1pw/6.
The hacker looted negative billions of resources, and I’m guessing that is what is locking me out of my inferno I am getting the “Oops Something Broke” message every time I attempt to load my inferno base. Fortunately, I can still access my above-ground main.
I would greatly appreciate if someone would fix this problem. Thank you so much for your time.

I believe my userID is 413446, as shown in the attack log.

Flag Post

Hello everyone, I finished upgrading my map room to map room 2 today, and after it said it was transferring me to the world map, I suddenly got the “Oops, something broke” error. Now, whenever I log on, I get that error and cannot do anything with my account. Can this be fixed? Thank you!

EDIT Ah, I didn’t realize this was considered a base 0. I will post on the other thread. Thank you alecsunistoast!

Flag Post
Originally posted by blastoma:

Hello everyone, I finished upgrading my map room to map room 2 today, and after it said it was transferring me to the world map, I suddenly got the “Oops, something broke” error. Now, whenever I log on, I get that error and cannot do anything with my account. Can this be fixed? Thank you!

That sounds like base 0. The base 0 thread is also stickied so you should post it in their.

Flag Post

So, there’s a bug when you click on other tabs than the game (e.g. Attack Log), that’s screwing up Kongbot and saying that that page doesn’t exist. It’s on other accounts, too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

So, there’s a bug when you click on other tabs than the game (e.g. Attack Log), that’s screwing up Kongbot and saying that that page doesn’t exist. It’s on other accounts, too.

If I had to pick a reason, it’s just a connection issue between the other tabs and the game. (Which results in Kongbot)

-Usually refreshing fixes it. If anything, just click “Play” and try clicking back to the attack log. It will work eventually.

Thoughts: There is a way to change your name on the Attack logs as-well as Leader boards. I’m thinking that might have a big part in it. If anything, I’d be suspicious about the people that attack you. Watch carefully of signs of cheating.

Flag Post

Every time I play is says the Oops something broke think. always happens. Is there to fix it? some people say that my account is gone. if it is, can I ever retreave it back? Please awnser as soon as possible

Flag Post

I keep geetin Oops something broke on my backyard monsters account…. what do I do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Turtuline1:

Every time I play is says the Oops something broke think. always happens. Is there to fix it? some people say that my account is gone. if it is, can I ever retreave it back? Please awnser as soon as possible

Originally posted by jahowel:

I keep geetin Oops something broke on my backyard monsters account…. what do I do?

That’s base “0”. You should go to the thread specially for that (though I doubt KIXEYE will check on that).

Also, looks like the error with the attack log is only present when I switch browser tabs for a longer time. If I don’t switch browser tabs, it works fine.

Flag Post

i have a serious problem the game kicked me out of my yard i tryd to exit out come back in that did not work i signed out and signed back in so then i decided to get on my original account and it said the same thing (by the way it said build mode can only be used in one of your yards)

Flag Post

hi my base is "0"user id 641149 cristianob8

Flag Post

hi my base is "0"user id 641149 cristianob8