{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 111 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesusChryslr:

Welcome to TDK tranvuongtong! Great to have another ally in my map! :D

*Edit

Hey that was my idea ;)

Originally posted by kindyll:

level 44
6.3 drull, 6.0 fomor, 5 gorgo
attempting to build an empire- 83 outposts at the moment
no alliance history

Kindyll’s base:

Just wanted to give my opinions on it:

It seems as though, from this angle, you may be able to twig the ADT/bunker on the left and the ADT/quake on the right without hitting a silo. I’m not 100% sure about this though, it would have to be tested. About the TH/CC, if I were you I would choose one to put in the direct middle rather than the 2 RGTs in the middle of your base. Other than that, it looks like the bunkers are a tad easy to bait out of your base and then clear them with a few balths/an eyera. Also, a level 10 monstroe probably would be able to bait two of your bunkers, wiping them both. Other than that, the base looks really good and is nicely done IMO.

Flag Post

First of all, nice art jesus :).

than, don’t get mistaken with iamthemasta, he isn’t someone who wants to judge everyone, I asked him to do this, and gave him some advice on judging you. Good job on the monstroe masta, I would have forgotten that :). I must say, That I dont like the silo placement of your base. I agree with masta, that those adt’s might be 5 mil twigged, butactually I am more worried about, the fact that left silo is way too exposed IMO. Its too easy to loot, meaning that most attacks will always have 1 silo loot. You do know how to use pathing, only try to keep the walls a little bit shorter, monster will chew through certain points.

To be honest, I want to know Anduinx’s opinion on the matter. So I am first going to have a word with anduin about it.

Flag Post

I knew I recognized Kindyll’s base somewhere. I had smashed the design once before when I ran into nwsk :P

Anyway, that base looks good enough for me. You’re in, Kindyll. Welcome to TDK!

EDIT I PM’d you our chat info Kindyll.

Flag Post

Hi, I want to join this alliance, here are my stats.

Level (For reference): 50
Champ, level (Also for reference): Gorgo 6.1, Fomor 6.3, Drull 4
Pic of base (optional, but helps me): http://i.imgur.com/xLSBl.jpg
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): Empire Builder (440 OP)
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): Ex-TKE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mjantune:

Hi, I want to join this alliance, here are my stats.

Level (For reference): 50
Champ, level (Also for reference): Gorgo 6.1, Fomor 6.3, Drull 4
Pic of base (optional, but helps me): http://i.imgur.com/xLSBl.jpg
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): Empire Builder (440 OP)
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): Ex-TKE.

I might be able to twig the ADTS, but that’s about it. I hereby activate my four votes to say yes!

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnduinX:

I knew I recognized Kindyll’s base somewhere. I had smashed the design once before when I ran into nwsk :P

Anyway, that base looks good enough for me. You’re in, Kindyll. Welcome to TDK!

EDIT I PM’d you our chat info Kindyll.

I thought that was Bobboberson’s base?

Flag Post

You’re in mjantune, welcome to TDK :)

I’ll PM you the info you need to join chat.

Flag Post

Not sure why I even doing this, but congrats to Wave for being #100 on Empire Boards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chained_soul:

Not sure why I even doing this, but congrats to Wave for being #100 on Empire Boards.

:S, why even mention it? I was on there before, but I have been pushed of by scriptkiddies, and maybe one to two legit players (johan is one of them who passed me). I don’t give a hoot about the leaderboards, but it’s always nice to have an impossible goal. But thanks anyways..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

:S, why even mention it? I was on there before, but I have been pushed of by scriptkiddies, and maybe one to two legit players (johan is one of them who passed me). I don’t give a hoot about the leaderboards, but it’s always nice to have an impossible goal. But thanks anyways..

Yeah but it’s nice to know that out of the 100 top empires, you’re one of them. Without scripts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BockBockPro:

Yeah but it’s nice to know that out of the 100 top empires, you’re one of them. Without scripts.

Well, lets be honest, you dont know if I am using scripts or not. I could be using scripts at the same time, without you guys even knowing it, only hiding it very well. But why would you want to use scripts? I mean, I can look at my empire, and feel proud. A scripter doesn’t or shouldn’t.

Anyways, Its not possible for me to pop into chatzy. I am suffering bad internet, and I need to prepare for tomorrow, I am going to visit Amsterdam. cya guys hopefully tomorrow, otherwise friday.

Flag Post

Alright Wave, have fun in Amsterdam. I probably won’t be on much tomorrow either, just early in the morning. I’m going on a road trip! Choo choo!

Flag Post

BBP, I like trainz.

EDIT: Sorry ’bout that Wave, I think I fixed it.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, I don’t get to go on a train. :(

But… I am going to get to level 46 before you get to 48! ROAR!

EDIT: I’d say I’m already halfway there! (Halfway there, halfway there!)

Flag Post

Congrats ploof, but could you re-do the image? Its too big and spammy ;).
And bockbock, I am going by train (-is also easier if you are drunk instead of driving-) ;). for all under aged kids, do not read that striped through part.

Flag Post

And bockbock, I am going by train (-is also easier if you are drunk instead of driving-) ;). for all under aged kids, do not read that striped through part.

Isn’t whores and drugs legal in Amsterdam?

Flag Post

And bockbock, I am going by train ( is also easier if you are drunk instead of driving ) ;). for all under aged kids, do not read that striped through part.

I think the coding may have screwed up, is this how it was supposed to look?

Flag Post

@ chained, yes.
@ masta, It is supposed to be like that ;). just put a – on each side.

Flag Post

kash,
Have you already spoken jukemi? I remember something along those lines.

Flag Post

Well TDK, I’m going to take a break from the game for awhile. I’ll probably come back, but this game is too time consuming and boring for me right now. I’ll still be on the forums and in chatzy some. BBP – I expect nothing less than two games every day for me to play. Do. Not. Fail. Me.

Flag Post

@ chained, yes.
@ masta, It is supposed to be like that ;). just put a – on each side.

Yes, but on your post:

You may note that it didn’t strikethrough, but only put the – on each side.

Originally posted by Ploof99:

Well TDK, I’m going to take a break from the game for awhile. I’ll probably come back, but this game is too time consuming and boring for me right now. I’ll still be on the forums and in chatzy some. BBP – I expect nothing less than two games every day for me to play. Do. Not. Fail. Me.

Alright Ploof, I’ll see you around :).

Flag Post

Ok, I’ve marked you as inactive on our members list now Ploof. Let me know when you get back in the game and I’ll mark you as active again.

Flag Post

ok so i just got back from vacation and i wanted someone to judge my base from what it was before to what it is now. not a whole lot of changes but i wanted to see if my base is now good enough to apply

Flag Post

Everybody welcome Jukemi to the alliance. He’s level 50 and apparently a friend of JesusChryslr. I’ll check your base out now 1995toilet.

EDIT I can tell you a few problems with your base, if you’re looking to improve it.

First, it uses box structures. Box structures don’t utilize mines very well, and walls do not delay monsters for long. You want openings in your walls so that you can better control where monsters path through your base. Try to path monsters, rather than blockade them.

Your ADTs appear to be cataprone, as they can be hit by both pebbles and twigs without hitting a single silo.

You have three monster bunkers to the far north of your base. I’d spread them out more evenly.

Hope this helps.

Flag Post

Welcome to TDK Jukemi! Glad you decided to join, not sure what is going on with you and Kash31 now because he hasn’t logged on yet today but hope you guys worked it out. On a side note, I finished updating my base and want to test the pathing, anyone in my area interested in testing it message me, thanks