{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 115 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:
Originally posted by JesusChryslr:
Originally posted by Alxje2themax:

Guys, tsg8000 is also a target. His main and some op’s are just beside jesuschrysler. He is clearly trying to hide them, but is guerilla warring me for some strange reason :S.

Hey are those nameless OP’s around his main yours or his? I left him alone because I thought he was inactive and couldn’t tell who’s OP’s they are anyways

Every player has an ID. If you move your mouse cursor over their yard or one of their named OP’s, you can find out what their ID is. Then, scroll over a nameless OP and see if the ID matches up.

Thanks, forgot about that. They are his so I guess I’ll grab a few more free starter kits and start leveling him when he is out of dp.

Flag Post

Level:39
Champ, level: Gorgo level 5
Map room 1
Tried to join a different alliance but they said no
I will try to change my base but i need it upgrade the size so it might take some time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by twilde9:

Level:39
Champ, level: Gorgo level 5
Map room 1
Tried to join a different alliance but they said no
I will try to change my base but i need it upgrade the size so it might take some time.

Wait a moment, you applied about 1 page ago. Have you redesigned? If not, you aren’t getting in.

EDIT: ok, you aren’t getting in, even if you would redesign. If you don’t redesign, you don’t get in. Its that simple, and we won’t bend that rule, not for you.

Flag Post

Level:37
Champ,level: Formor level 3
Map room 2
Have not applied before

Flag Post

Chocogamer attacked my inferno with 43 balths and got my UH and 3 silos. Not sure if I should even retaliate for that, but if anyone is bored we can do rounds on his underyard. :P

EDIT CS_TERMINATOR, It’s a definite no vote from me, and I’m sure your going to get the same response from anyone else. Your yard is a half box because you don’t have enough blocks for your TH level and everything is just in a group around the TH randomly.
read this: http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=181472 < Great Information for base design.
Just level up your TH and put effort into making a somewhat decent base and then you can apply again.

Flag Post

so thats a no?

Flag Post

I suppose you haven’t read through the whole first page, otherwise you would know that Wave_Rida has permission to deny applicants. Figure it out.

Have a nice day. :)

Flag Post

reapplying, once again
I’m 95% finished with reorganization, I just need to get an expansion to finish [1-2 weeks]
Sushiman118
level: 40.882
Champ, level: drull, 4.4
Base type: sextant/radial
near schoulayer on rustymachine map
13 outposts.
not really an empire builder or a jumper, although I did jump to this map. I just take the high ground and the low ground.
Edit: In that case, I guess it’s just non aggression until further notice. :D

Flag Post

Sushiman118, There doesn’t seem to be any point to having blocks on your yard at all. Even if the pathing works its prone to eye ra , it has no concentrated fire. Your using the space between buildings for delay instead of pathing with blocks. The only thing that isn’t cata-prone is your ADT’s but you could still twig them I believe. Nothing is fortified yet but that isn’t a huge concern to me. You should condense the base down, and try to come up with a yard with some internal pathing instead of walling in your base on the edge of your yard. Could be a lot better for TH 9, It’s a no vote from me, It still needs work.

Sushiman118’s Yard: http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg623/JesusChryslr/Sushiman118_zpsc3b4dc35.png

Flag Post

It’s definitely an improvement over your old base Sushi, but it can still be improved. Many of your walls are too long, so monsters won’t follow them all the way. Instead they’ll smash through.

I think it would be a lot better if you focused more on internal pathing, rather than using all of your walls around the very outer perimeter of your base. You could better protect your important structures and path monsters into mines that way.

I’m sure you’ve already read some base building guides, but you might also want to check this out too:
http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=196689

I’m not suggesting that you copy a base. Instead, just examine some of those bases to jump start your creativity. It’s a good way to come up with ideas for base designs.

Flag Post

Thanks for jumping in jc and bbp, good to have some morale support :).

And on a side note:

Flag Post

Hey jc, I rceived the following message:

Pm me if you need help.

Flag Post

This is the perfect time to send a demoralizing fictional message to him, like what Schoulayer sent to the guy who asked everybody in our primary colony for help against Clambam.

Maybe something along the lines of:
You’re nuts man, save yourself the trouble and recycle now. Do you know why his empire is so big? It’s because he never logs out. I’m friends with him now, but once upon a time I went to war with him. No matter what time of day I attacked him he always responded within 10 minutes. There can be no victory against this man…

BTWGrats on 52 Wave!

Flag Post

Alternatively it might be funny to respond positively to him. All of the TDK members in the area could be like ‘yeah man, let’s take this JC guy down’. Then when he moves in to attack, thinking we have his back, we all kick the crap out of him.

Being a villain is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moment

Flag Post

That is hilarious. Good I was getting very bored in my map, and I love Anduins Idea :) Congrats on Lv 52 Wave!

Flag Post

Thanks anduin :)

Flag Post

hey guys can i join ur alliance?

Flag Post

Fill out this:
Level (For reference): 44
Champ, level (Also for reference): fomor lvl and drull lvl 4
Pic of base (optional, but helps me):
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference):empire builder
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have):this is first alliance.

Flag Post

Congrats on level 52 wave.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kmnakaza:

Fill out this:
Level (For reference): 44
Champ, level (Also for reference): fomor lvl and drull lvl 4
Pic of base (optional, but helps me):
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference):empire builder
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have):this is first alliance.

A few things kmnakaza, please edit-delete your first post, double posting is a big problem. Also your yard doesn’t protect any of the towers that it should. It’s essentially a box base with 2 openings and 0 pathing. Monsters would simply smash through your blocks and get the important towers and silos very easily. You should use this as a reference: http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=196689
It’s a great source of information on base design and motivation for improving your own yard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by asd123:

Thanks asd, how long for you to go?

kmnakaza, there is not much for me left to say, jesus stated the most above. If you do have questions, ask us or use the question thread. be more than happy to help you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by asd123:

Thanks asd, how long for you to go?

kmnakaza, there is not much for me left to say, jesus stated the most above. If you do have questions, ask us or use the question thread. be more than happy to help you.

About 9 bil give it 2 weeks or so and I will catch up to you again.

Flag Post

Guys, tsg8000 is also a target. His main and some op’s are just beside jesuschrysler. He is clearly trying to hide them, but is guerilla warring me for some strange reason :S.

Tsg8000 Recycled today. That’s 1 down. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesusChryslr:

Tsg8000 Recycled today. That’s 1 down. :)

Good work. Did you find jimmi 89 ( owner of that message)? He is a bit to the right of tsg8000, and than a few hex up ( all within 5 hex if I am correct).

Flag Post

Oh, It was Jimmy that sent the message? That’s funny he’s the one that threatened me in the first place. I’ve been leveling his main yard for days now. How convenient :)