{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 119 (locked)

3930 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Ignore and flag guys. It still worked with his “true” posts.

Flag Post

looks great jorn. Welcome to TDK as a full member!

Flag Post

Welcome to the team Jorn :)

Flag Post

Welcome to TDK Jorn , and ofc the rest of you i havent posted here about =P

Flag Post

Until now we’ve only had 2 TDK jumpers fighting the Tiger Alliance. Spiff and I. With Sovietwaffles98 jumping to the aid of the tigers, and faced with 9 sizable empire builders, I believe it’s time to step up a notch. I’d like to formally initiate a vote to declare war on the Tiger Alliance.

10 votes for war here.

Voting concludes in 24 hours.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jorn:

All credits for the yard go to Daniel6505.

:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnduinX:

Until now we’ve only had 2 TDK jumpers fighting the Tiger Alliance. Spiff and I. With Sovietwaffles98 jumping to the aid of the tigers, and faced with 9 sizable empire builders, I believe it’s time to step up a notch. I’d like to formally initiate a vote to declare war on the Tiger Alliance.

10 votes for war here.

I know I’ve been inactive lately, been very busy with work, but I put all my votes in for this, and I’m ready to jump and ditch my empire, no need to have all the OPs and res income with nothing to spend it on….bring on the war

Flag Post
Originally posted by clambam:
Originally posted by AnduinX:

10 votes for war here.

I know I’ve been inactive lately, been very busy with work, but I put all my votes in for this, and I’m ready to jump and ditch my empire, no need to have all the OPs and res income with nothing to spend it on….bring on the war

The best news of the day, clambam is back! Good to see you clam, missed you a lot ;).

Soviet joined the Tigers, but is he now playing legit, or scripting? There have been issues with this before, so people keep an eye out for him. And anycase, I vote for war. I will send in alxje asap, after the delay wears off.

Flag Post

Pff Soviet got flatten by Troll from some OPs a few hours after he got there and then he recycled =P

Flag Post

May i ask why they’re being warred?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

May i ask why they’re being warred?

Ofcourse you may ask, but if you will a) get an answer, and b) a proper one, is something different :). Aslong as I know, anduin and spiff joined in to help FoA, but due to the recent circumstances and size, 3v9, they wanted to make this an official war, to also attract some attention of the “youngsters” of TDK ;). But an official reason, f.e., someone took my op’s, we don’t have. That question is a good one for FoA.

Flag Post

I can’t speak for FoA, but I have no reason for being here beyond the thrill of destroying a large group of active, unified empire builders. We’re the obvious aggressors here. It’s an excuse to bring jumpers in and fight on a grand scale.

Flag Post

Well I probaly have the most information on TA.

Well starting way back in march when I had my own little alliance, they had made threats towards me because I was farming there member zairandr on MR1 we came to peace terms after some debate. After that I didn’t here anything of them until they started attacking a TKE member known as athena007 a massive amount of jumpers were called in and they were easily dispatched. This recent set of attacks seems to be due to boredom and the fact that it is fun destroying tigernoobs.

Flag Post

I ask, and I’ll be honest here, we’ve been in talks with their leader of them joining us. This precedes the war even beginning. I have chat logs should you need proof that this isn’t some last minute scheme.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

I ask, and I’ll be honest here, we’ve been in talks with their leader of them joining us. This precedes the war even beginning. I have chat logs should you need proof that this isn’t some last minute scheme.

In that case we just conviced them for you, if I am correct :P.

Flag Post

Convinced who of what? We’re on the deciding end, if you were wondering.

Flag Post

New TDK Member Application
Username: Iambored155
BYM Level: 45, close to 46.
Champ, level: Fomor (6.3) and Drull (6.3)
Pic of base: I sincerely apologize, but I’m not sure how to post an image. I’ve been surfing the web in an attempt to learn how, but haven’t come across any instructions yet. Any help is appreciated.
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): MR2 and Empire builder. I would prefer to remain an empire builder until my base upgrades are maxed (which should be in less than one month), at which point, I can transition to a jumper if necessary. However, if this is not feasible, I would be willing to adapt.
Alliance history (Or other useful info you might have): No alliance history. 74 outposts.

I am an amiable guy, and I do not make rash decisions. Loyalty is one of my strongest traits, and you can trust that I will represent TDK well in the way that I present myself in forums, the chatroom, etc. I look forward to not only learning from your members but also contributing to your strength and cause. Thank you for your time.

Flag Post

hello iambored155,

first of all, here is a short explanation of how to post a picture of your base: It is all about the first post on that page

Than had a look at your base, and I am wondering 1 thing, what convinced you to place the ADT’s in this way? it seems to me that they are cataprone, but I have seen this design ( sort like) on loads of yards. So I am interested on your why and how. Besides from this, I would recommend moving the two monster bunkers a bit further from eachother ( the ones on each side of the champion cage. The catapult can be glitchy from time to time, and therefore suddenly increase or decrease its range with 1-2 cm. better safe and sure, than loosing it on that. the necorg is decent, but take out the pebble shiner near the champion cage. pathing is ok, but try to improve some of those corners, you have a big chance of monster chewing through.

I vote a yes, but I want some more opinions on that base, from other TDK members. Nice application btw.

Flag Post

Hi everyone, first of all i am so interested with that war but im really sorry if i cant jump in. Second, hi iambored155, I take a look at your base the tower ranging is good, decent nec but theres a lot of chews in there buddy for example on your sniper>RG its approximatele 12-13 blocks for the monster to path and its tested, how to make it better? try double walling or make another path way for the key towers, monster bunkers are too close to each other, dont worry making it a little bit baitable cause monster bunker is made to be baitable to protect your nec. Theres really lot of potential on your base so I would vote yes ;)

Flag Post

iambored155’s ADTs and MBs are a bit cataprone, and I would agree with wave that it would improve the base to spread the MBs out a bit so that they can’t be hit alongside the ADTs in a single pebble bomb. I would say that his base passes though. He can improve it as he goes.

Welcome to TDK iambored155 :P

Flag Post

Welcome iambored! There is a war going, so you cannot be bored :).

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/jx9JY.png . Its just annoying and funny at the same time. This is one of my neighbours

Flag Post

Welcome to TDK various new members! I haven’t checked in for awhile and figured I would, and am glad to see we’re still growing. :P
EDIT: BBP, I have only received one list of games to play.. (You’re 36 games behind by my count.)

Flag Post

Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome, and also for your critique! I spread out the bunkers and moved the center RG-sniper that were originally flanking the champ cage. Those are quick fixes. To answer your question, Wave_Rida, I was under the impression that catapulting the ADT would hit the TH, which would tend to trigger DP. However, I did some research, and it seems that’s only true for silos, since they take more damage from catapults. If I have time later tonight or this week, I will modify my base to fix that. Thanks everyone! It’s an honor and a privilege.

Flag Post

Welcome iambored155, its an honor to have a nice guy like you inside the alliance, hope you enjoy your stay :)