{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 120 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

Incase anybody is wondering, we are now officially at war with the Tiger Alliance. I’ve informed Spyder of this, and it seems eXo won’t be merging with them anymore. If anybody wants to jump down let us know, I’ve already broken in and have OPs ready to invite.

Spiff2 should also be able to send an invite if I’m not on.

JC, Alxje, and Schoulayer should be jumping in tomorrow. I’m not sure about Clambam.

The current list of targets to purge from the map includes:
-TigerAlliance
-Zairandr
-TigerAllianceGen
-william1god
-h2012421
-firespawn
-boab101
-JK055
-inquisitivemind7
-Gacyonis
-GalcyJr

Flag Post

I have been authorized by the Leader of TA to make decisions on our behalf. With that said…

We admit to defeat and agree to terms that will be posted by FoA which I will edit into this post.

Originally posted by FlamesOfAvarice:

Speaking on behalf of The Flames of Avarice, I accept your surrender on the following terms:

1. Our members will not be attacked at any time.

2. Our members will not attack you or any members of The Tiger Alliance.

3. All Outposts, save some of Trollkastel’s, will be given back.

4. We will either leave the map once the cooldown is up or once called out somewhere else.

Violation of these terms on the part of The Tiger Alliance will result in all out war, from which we will not retreat.

Above is FoA agreement. Which TDK has also agreed too

Flag Post

The dragon knights accept your surrender, by the terms posted on the FoA thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ploof99:

Welcome to TDK various new members! I haven’t checked in for awhile and figured I would, and am glad to see we’re still growing. :P
EDIT: BBP, I have only received one list of games to play.. (You’re 36 games behind by my count.)

Ugh. I had hoped you didn’t notice. I’ll get a list ready later. And by later I mean sometime soon. And by sometime soon, I mean now.

Flag Post

:S. I am happy I didn’t jump yet, otherwise I would have been stuck there for another 7 days…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alxje2themax:

:S. I am happy I didn’t jump yet, otherwise I would have been stuck there for another 7 days…..

Same, I came back at a good time. Since nothing is going on I’m focusing on stomping my neighbors in colony 3. :)

Flag Post

I am going to stay on this map for a second. I will just build up a reserve to jump again, by focussing on that tzaorekei guy.

Flag Post

Found this gem in chat room 2 a little bit ago.

Good Job cleaning up the neighbors Kash, I’ll be working on them North of you, there is some maxed out ultra’s above JohanG.
EDIT There’s also some upgraded starter kit’s and mega’s up here in this cluster of people if you want free empire points. I’ve gained about 750m already lol :)

Flag Post

hahaha nice work kash. And ofcourse gg (easy) to TA :P.

Flag Post

Thanks :) I never thought he would recycle. And congrats JC on top 100 leaderboard. Good job

Flag Post

Ninja’d me :P

Thanks Kash, you should come work on these guy’s up top since he recycled if your bored. We could clean them up in a few days to a week maybe :P

Flag Post

Congratulations JC, on getting onto the leaderboard. I presume the empire leaderboard?

And on a side note: I invested into a new mouse ( last one broke due to the cat eating it :P). I actually felt bad about buying this one due to the logo, until I unpacked it and tried it out :).

Flag Post

Thanks Wave, yes empire leaderboard :P.

Andy I’m trying to provoke some sort of war in colony 3 with our neighbors. I still want you to jump here and flatten my main yard when you get a chance to test it or don’t have anything better to do. I’ll try and make it worthwhile if I make enough enemy’s :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by BoneSaww:

Thanks Wave, yes empire leaderboard :P.

Andy I’m trying to provoke some sort of war in colony 3 with our neighbors. I still want you to jump here and flatten my main yard when you get a chance to test it or don’t have anything better to do. I’ll try and make it worthwhile if I make enough enemy’s :P

Bone, just EB build. You will soon enough find your enemies.

Flag Post

Hello, TDK members.

I am a member of Flames of Avarice, and I mistakenly took three Op’s from one of your members, iamthemasta.

In my defense, I was drunk.

What? Like you’ve never gone on a drunken conquering spree?

Anyway, I mistakenly took his instead of the ones on the other side of my empire, where I thought I was.

Not wanting to incite war between friendly alliances, I have contacted him to make reparations, and I just wanted to let everyone know what was happening.

Thank you, and good day.

Flag Post

Being under the influence of something is my excuse, make up your own.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daniel6505:

Being under the influence of something is my excuse, make up your own.

Can’t we all just get along and have a drink?

Flag Post

We understand ddelorm, no harm done. When people get drunk things happen that we should all agree to forget. Like the “protect me” alliance last April 1st.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnduinX:

We understand ddelorm, no harm done. When people get drunk things happen that we should all agree to forget. Like the “protect me” alliance last April 1st.

Lol wasn’t that you with your cousin’s account or something?

Flag Post

Hit lvl48, Update me please thanks.. Have a nice day everyone

Flag Post
Originally posted by kash31:

Hit lvl48, Update me please thanks.. Have a nice day everyone

You’re leveling up so fast, lol gah can’t keep up. Congrats Kash :D
EDIT

Funny truce message I received from TomBFL, I appreciate his sense of humor despite me taking most of his best OP’s, so I accepted it and sent him a IGM for possible recruitment. His yard is decent just needs a few tweaks but I’m sure he would make a good addition to Colony 3. He may be posting an application in here later :)

Flag Post

lol, for humor in the face of losing outposts I’d have spared him too. That’s exactly how we recruited Shotor1 FYI. Spiff and I were taking Shotor’s outposts and he made some joke in an IGM with us, so we helped him improve his base and recruited him.

Originally posted by Deathnote76:
Originally posted by AnduinX:

Lol wasn’t that you with your cousin’s account or something?

It was my brother’s inactive account :P

EDIT: Congrats on leveling up Kash, I just updated your level

Flag Post

First of all congratulations kash on the level 48. seems like you are steamrolling your map with jesus on your side :P.

and another party :)

EDIT: are there any empires on the TDK map left that we can take? There is nothing interesting around :/ I think we sort of killed this map :P.

Flag Post

I get that same feeling on the TF map.

Flag Post

Grats Wave! If Clambam is jumping away there may be some action comming. As of now the map does seem pretty dead. I’m more or less soaking up autobank with AnduinX while I use my alts as jumpers to actually play the game. My goal here is to hit level 56 with AnduinX, then maybe go jumper with him too if we don’t have MR3 updates by then.