{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 125 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

I think we’ve found a new zys. Just not as good with the while English thing…

Flag Post

greetings … 7duster1, you told me you need a jumper in this freak alliance .. if you want I make this sacrifice .. I need a job now that you guys destroyed my empire ……….!! Please wait the answer!

Flag Post
Originally posted by fighter2:

greetings … 7duster1, you told me you need a jumper in this freak alliance .. if you want I make this sacrifice .. I need a job now that you guys destroyed my empire ……….!! Please wait the answer!

Reading your mumbling makes my brain hurt

Flag Post

Sevenduster is a member of The Flames of Avarice (FoA), not TDK. If you had intended to apply to join them, then you’re in the wrong place. You can find FoA here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/81-backyard-monsters/topics/297306-recruiting-the-flames-of-avarice

Flag Post

I’m baaaccckk!!! Who missed me!! lol It’s good to be back, but I’m completely annihilated!! . yay!

Flag Post

owww…. mr. anduinx… sorry, iam tdk , i love tdk, i need a job!!! my monsters are hungry, no money, no food, no housing, i sold my champion to petshop…. heeelllllppppppppppppppp

Flag Post
Originally posted by jethawk61197:

I’m baaaccckk!!! Who missed me!! lol It’s good to be back, but I’m completely annihilated!! . yay!

You missed a few small wars but nothing big. Welcome back jethawk :P

Our chatzy password was changed, but I think I already sent you a PM with the new password. If you didn’t get the message let me know.

Flag Post

owww…. mr. anduinx… sorry, iam tdk , i love tdk, i need a job!!! my monsters are hungry, no money, no food, no housing, i sold my champion to petshop…. heeelllllppppppppppppppp

No money? No food? No house? No problem! Here’s a small piece of cardboard and a black marker. I’ll direct you to the nearest busy street corner :)

Flag Post

LOL =D

Flag Post

I quoted some of the messages to Anduin that fighter2 left me today. Classics!

Flag Post

haha .. then there’ll sell small DAVES … toys for all ages … do not even need batteries .. totally ecological …. WHERE ARE THE LEADERS OF TDK?? NEED TO ALLIANCEEEEEE!!!!

Flag Post

AnduinX already told you that your wasting your time here fighter2

Originally posted by AnduinX:

Nobody makes you choose to spend your weekend here and miss out on holidays and family time. You make the choice yourself, don’t blame us for it. We have fought against many alliances in the past, but such wars are not common and we have no reason to limit ourselves as you suggest. Not doing anything inbetween alliance wars would be boring. We don’t want you here at TDK, because we have seen that when the going gets tough, you have no problems engaging in cheating.

Flag Post

@Skullfuxxer: Yeah those were pretty hilarious :P

Somebody needs to get these guys a violin so that they can play a sad, sad song while we take the rest of their outposts.

haha .. then there’ll sell small DAVES … toys for all ages … do not even need batteries .. totally ecological …. WHERE ARE THE LEADERS OF TDK?? NEED TO ALLIANCEEEEEE!!!!

You’re talking to the leaders of TDK, lol.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

mr. Anduin .. I have great hope that it will change your mind about me .. I will be loyal to big, super, hyper, mega, omega, delta, bravo, TDK!!!!!!! please, I need one more chance, grand master (by the way, which means zys? ?)

haha I think that Mr.. Anduin will not pierce the eye of my eye-ras … going to work for them is not it sir??

??? NO NO NO… someone called me zys yesterday .. right here!!!

edit final: wizard? Warrior? jumper? second-leader? general officer-five stars? What will be my position in this alliance??

Flag Post

There is a edit button , so need to make alot of post in a row !

EDIT : AnduinX is busted , hes zys !! RAGE !!

Flag Post

If you make too many posts the admin will delete them and you could get a warning on your account. You can’t spam like that here on the forums.

EDIT: Oh no! My secret has been exposed by fighter!
EDIT2: I think he was actually asking what ‘zys’ was. Either that or he’s gone off the deep end.

Flag Post

Fill out this:
Level (For reference): lvl. 26
Champ, level (Also for reference): lvl. 2
Pic of base (optional, but helps me): {wouldent go in right}
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): map room lvl. 1
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): I like attacking people im very active, my town hall is 1 day from becoming lvl. 5 plus 2 days adding its upgrade. I like contributing to things but not money wise.

Flag Post

You’ll need to improve your base shadowharf. You’ve got an open box base. You’ll need to redesign into something that uses pathing. At your level you don’t have many walls so a basic silo death trap would be acceptable as long as you continue to improve it as you level.

Flag Post

Looks like you guys are having fun… Still needing help over there? I’ve kinda forgot about logging into Exo

Flag Post

We don’t really need help, but feel free to attack them every now and then if you’re trying to get a few funny IGMs.

Flag Post

I said what to you? Yeah, I don’t think so.