{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 126 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

excuse me .. I was confused, please disregards this

Flag Post
Originally posted by fighter2:

excuse me .. I was confused, please disregards this

Your supreme intellect amazes me.

Flag Post

And spy relates him to me…Spy, oh how you find the most perfect insults :P
Sigh Insolence from former pupils… reminds me of TFO… the irony of how he hates trolling…

Flag Post

It’s the perfect insult. Kind of like the gift that keeps on giving ;)

Flag Post

hi …….. ’ CARPE DIEM’….!!

Flag Post

Spyder, it would be nice if you could stop poking zys with a stick, you should know by now how he reacts :P

Fighter, Please, we have had the argument etc, there is no longer a need for you to be on this thread. Please do leave.

Flag Post

I am upgrading so Im planning on making better walls once my town hall upgrades in 8 hours

Flag Post

Level 46 now =), please update me. Still need to modify my base design so that the ADTs are less cataprone. Also need to improve my nec and planning to move the rails into a more central position. Apologies for the delay .. this past week has been very busy. I have to say though, it has been very fun following the past couple of posts. Very little of it has been making sense, but still fun …

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jorn:

TDK is a great allience and I appreciate you guys let me in it. I want to be loyal to my friend JesusChrysler, but also to TDK.
I decided my loyality to Jesus is bigger at this point so I’ll make the transfer.
I stil consider you guys as friends so I will keep hopping by in the chat.

For the record, I asked permission to make the transfer at the leaders.

Have fun and good luck with TDK!

KR, Jorn

Cya around. Loyalty is one thing, but friendship is overrulling to that. Have fun jorn :).

Flag Post

Amazingly, in my absence (2 months? how long was it? lol) I was only attacked 6 times, and have now gotten revenge ten-fold. >:D

Flag Post

“A real player fights until the last minute, a weak player surrenders when he thinks the fight is lost. A real player dies with his honor, a weak player looses his honor when he surrenders!”

- Proximus Tyronix

Flag Post

Uh oh, Golco’s going samurai on us again.

and that doesn’t surprise me jethawk, given how inactive our primary colony has become. It’s pretty much conquered and full of dead retired bases at the moment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RainBowDesh:

“A real player fights until the last minute, a weak player surrenders when he thinks the fight is lost. A real player dies with his honor, a weak player looses his honor when he surrenders!”

- Proximus Tyronix

Explain sepukku.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

- Proximus Tyronix

Explain sepukku.

Blade>Stomach>Blade>Neck ;3

Flag Post

No you idiot, the purpose >.> Also, it’s blade>stomach>sit down and wait.

Flag Post

You cut off head before the pain :P

Also, to keep honor, isn’t it? :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

You cut off head before the pain :P

Also, to keep honor, isn’t it? :P

The japanese suicide ritual? yea it is, to preserve your family’s honor.

Flag Post

Fill out this:
Level (For reference): 27
Champ, level (Also for reference): 2
Pic of base (optional, but helps me): You can look :}
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): map room 1
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): Yeah I tried out awhile ago and you said my base wasnt fit for the requirements so I fixed it up, I love attacking people. I’m very loyal to anyone who is ahead of me in rank or power. I hope you consider me.

Flag Post

shadowharf, You will need to redesign ( again) :/ IF you need help and or advice, tell/ask us, or you can post on the basecreation thread. It is still a box base. I suggest you reapply around level 31-33 if you want to get in as soon as possible.

About your base: You lack some structures, like an ADT, lazer and railgun etc. Also, dont build a massive wall around your base, it makes the monster chew through and therefore you cannot control where they will come from. Try to use some pathing, as we call it. that means, that you try and guide the monsters around your base, while being damaged by defensive towers. That is some advice, not even near to all, but just keep on trying and you will succeed.

Flag Post

Unless I’m mistaken, shadowharf is in eXorsus subfaction.

Flag Post

- Proximus Tyronix

Explain sepukku.

Sepukku or Hira-Kiri. A samurai must know how to live, as well as know how and when to die. If a samurai felt that he was not valuable enough he would commit seppuku. Samurai means to serve by the way. They fought for the Emperor.

Flag Post

Hi everyone, please update me just reached 49. Sorry Ive been busy dealing with this hacker taking. Hes been taking my ops with pokeys and currently making a lot of max ultras in the map..

Flag Post
Originally posted by alecsunistoast:

Unless I’m mistaken, shadowharf is in eXorsus subfaction.

Thanks for the tip alecs, I didn’t see that. Shadowharf, You have been denied, and I will also place a message about this onthe subfactions thread. Double crossing is not accepted around here.

Originally posted by kash31:

Hi everyone, please update me just reached 49. Sorry Ive been busy dealing with this hacker taking. Hes been taking my ops with pokeys and currently making a lot of max ultras in the map..

OK, i will update your level. You need any help with the hacker?

Flag Post

Not at the moment, thanks wave, I guess this hacker messed up with some scripting and bugged his own base

Flag Post
Originally posted by kash31:

Not at the moment, thanks wave, I guess this hacker messed up with some scripting and bugged his own base

Hahaha, that sounds like a dibble :)