{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 129 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

Thx =) but its freakin 60,616 b until next lvl now =P

Flag Post

Grats Spiff!

Once you hit 56 I think I’ll finally catch up to you :P

Flag Post

Hehe you better =D
Is everyone still haveing chatzy problems , i dont =S

Flag Post

Greetings leader Anduins, we warriors exalt his benevolence and majesty … Do you remember me? I need your favor and protection. Your player ALXJE2THEMAX attacked my mainyard today, and left without even thanking…. can you help me? thx!

hi spiff1

your alliance needs a good warrior? :) Coincidence! I am looking for a good alliance!!

alxjethemax , he is a good looter .. I want to the benefit of reply .. let me take 1 (one) ops of alxje2themax as payment for the lost value…I think it would be fair and honest to both sides!!

Flag Post

Fighter I can take one look at you and know you take this game too seriously. That is all I shall say :P

Flag Post

Brave fighter, I think you had used the blocks in your base to write “Mercy TDK” in the past, but it appears like it is no longer there! Alxje may have just misinterpreted this to mean that you did not want mercy anymore.

Flag Post

Hehe and here is a pic of how it was =)

Flag Post

Interesting, he couldn’t even pick that mushroom for you. He just let it grow in the way of his mercy sign. You should’ve made him do the sign properly. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnduinX:

Brave fighter, I think you had used the blocks in your base to write “Mercy TDK” in the past, but it appears like it is no longer there! Alxje may have just misinterpreted this to mean that you did not want mercy anymore.

I am rebuilding every ops that was lost in the war, the cost is too high gentlemen, 20kkfor take over + 12kk by kit .. :(

Flag Post

Hahahaha, oh my. We should have other alliances use that pic when they surrender. The mushroom completes the whole thing.

On another note, congrats on the 55 Spiff! That’s incredible. We’ll have to throw a party for you when you hit 56.

Flag Post

I like your input iambored, I think we can use that upon our future tagets.

Fighter, My apologies. I thought you had left the game. Feel free to take an op, with exclusion the ones from down below the water/lake/sea, however you like to see it( those belong to someone else). However, make sure your outposts have a name on them. I have the feeling however, you are hiding your outposts between dpereiria or something, so it becomes hard for me to see the difference.

Flag Post

Hehe and thx again , party is always nice =)

Hmm my marilyn monstroe is still showing as lvl 12 ,
but the dmg , range and timer is correct for a lvl 10 . is’nt it ?

Flag Post

TTR rose on the 27th of August from the depths, claiming to want to create a close group of skilled players and going to help the new players. But as soon as they rose, arrogance showed. But no more. Today, we unite. FoA and TDK,will fight side by side, against our enemies, to send them back to where they came from We will no longer tolerate this behavior. Yes there are going to be members claiming that they are being pulled along in the crowds, that they only joined once. We give you the opportunity, leave, or stay upon the sinking ship. Because we are going to send TTR back to where they came from……

TDK goes to war!

Flag Post

Question: You guys list FOA as “friendly” not “ally,” which to me would mean that you don’t fight one another, but don’t really help each other either. Can you clarify why then you’d get involved with the FOA vs TTR war? Is the first page just outdated or am I reading it wrong?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrhelpfulman:

Question: You guys list FOA as “friendly” not “ally,” which to me would mean that you don’t fight one another, but don’t really help each other either. Can you clarify why then you’d get involved with the FOA vs TTR war? Is the first page just outdated or am I reading it wrong?

I think you are seeing it from the wrong perspective. We were going to war TTR, because of their behavior towards us, seeing threats/ abuse made towards us, not just me but also Anduinx. FoA is allied, so the first page is outdated, and I will update it in a second. But we have helped echaother before, and are planning on doing that for a long time. So you can see it coming from both ways, we are warring for ourselves, for our allies/friends, and ofcourse war is fun.

Flag Post

Updates:

• Spiff to 55
  • alxje2themax to 46
  • FoA to Allies
  • TTR to enemies

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by mrhelpfulman:

I think you are seeing it from the wrong perspective. We were going to war TTR, because of their behavior towards us, seeing threats made towards us, not just me but also Anduinx. FoA is allied, so the first page is outdated, and I will update it in a second. But we have helped echaother before, and are planning on doing that for a long time. So you can see it coming from both ways, we are warring for ourselves, for our allies/friends, and ofcourse war is fun.

I wasn’t aware there had been any threats towards you (Wave_Rida) nor Andrinux. That’s kind of coming out of nowhere to me, as was your declaration of war.

Flag Post

Wait, I have to be politically correct on this one. There have been no "Official " threats made to me, but various insults/ offensive behaviour/ more than enough abuse. Anduin has been threatened directly though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

Wait, I have to be politically correct on this one. There have been no "Official " threats made to me, but various insults/ offensive behaviour/ more than enough abuse. Anduin has been threatened directly though.

No wave, Anduin has not been threatened and if he has he has been lying. I told him to watch out for Seven and that if TDK declared war on TTR, I would be the one hitting him in the face, but eventually the hacking Seven would be the one stabbing him in the back. But serf delusional reading seems to be the common thing amongst the TDK folks that have posted in the past 4 hours or so. I can’t help you there if you keep wanting to create your own reality. Congratulations on joining your new friend:

Flag Post

Spiff, Anduin, Wave, keep me updated on how you guys think its going. If you think you may need more recruits, invite me. Of course, I’d prefer to keep my OPs, but the alliance is more important =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by iambored155:

Spiff, Anduin, Wave, keep me updated on how you guys think its going. If you think you may need more recruits, invite me. Of course, I’d prefer to keep my OPs, but the alliance is more important =)

Do what you like, and just ignore the trolls like above.

Flag Post

The war declaration was made when we learned that the FoA/TTR had degenerated and was no longer a friendly war. There were insults made against us and me in chat, but that was largely irrelevant to my decision here. Had no insults been made at all I would have voted the same way. We were friendly with FoA and neutral with TTR. I can’t speak for the others who placed their votes in chat, but that’s enough reason for me to vote to join FoA in their war.

I don’t know most of the TTR members, and have no personal grudge against them. I’ve been silent following the war declaration because frankly I’m sick of all of this drama. I’d like there to be less talking and more war.

Flag Post

After having ample time to reflect, I realize I have overreacted. Even though I dont agree with some of the methods being used against us, I understand that is no excuse for raging out like I did. I talked to Cef, and would like to set up a meeting with all of the alliance leaders, co-leaders, and adviser’s to hash things out. Despite my sunny disposition and beaming levels of over confidence, I am not stupid. Asking us to take on FoA and TDK along with a hovering notion of eXo inclusion into the battle is to much for anyone to take on. So please consider my offer, I look forward to speaking with everyone. Ive posted this to eXo’s thread and will be posting to FoA’s as well

Flag Post

Info for other members , i have replyed to that post here . ^

EDIT : Also read THIS , if you have a invite from someone to the warzone !

Flag Post

Congratz SPIFF1… Sorry for the delay, you can say I just woke up…. hehehe
HELLO TDK… Smile and enjoy the good life….