{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 131 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

Hey Spiff, Teuti told me not to take your spot ;)
@kzaklama: leave Spiff’s spot immediately or TF will roll you over!
Bilder oder Fotos hochladen

Flag Post

Kzak is a member of TDK, you would want to think about that twice :P

Flag Post

Ops, sorry, I didn’t know. In that case spot 32 is a TDK spot. I’m fine with it ;)

Ops…..(I did it again) ;)
Can we agree on spot 31 is for Spiff ?
@kzaklama 33 is a nice spot…I’ve been there once. XP
Bilder oder Fotos hochladen

Flag Post

Oh what happend to you , i thought i maybe had to let the spot go ?

LOL my pic is outdated already =P

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

Hehe i might need to get my fomor out of coma for this soon =D
It has been in the freezer for months now =P

Flag Post

Are you sure your Fomor is still good after all that time in the freezer?
No need to defrost anyway, they taste much better freshly made (with crabaton sauce and octo-ooze dumblings).
The taste is something between frog legs and free-range chicken. Delicious ;)

Flag Post

Personally I prefer to consume baby Gorgos. Juiced, of course. He makes an excellent monster margarita.

Flag Post

We’ll have that as an aperitif ;)

Flag Post

Sounds exquisite. All we need now is some octo-booze. I hear Grokus make for excellent Sushi too.

Alas, it is time to bump this thread again. So today I’m going to bump the thread by listing Spiff’s top 5 favorite words and phrases!

5 – Internet Explorer
4 – Farmville
3 – Gorgo
2 – Truce

and Spiff’s all time favorite word is….

1 – Non-Alcoholic

Just kidding, put the gun down Spiff

Flag Post

hmmmmmmmm Non-Alcoholic…..
I drink to that… Cheers… :)

Flag Post

Lmao Anduin. Howdy TDK!!

Flag Post

LOL , AnduinX knows me well , RAGE ! =D

Flag Post

Howdy Seven, rare to see you in here :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jorn:

Level: 53
Champ levels: Gorgo 6.3 Fomor 5 Drull 4
Pic of base: http://prntscr.com/lab31
Empire builder: 676 outposts, currently 97th on leaderboard http://prntscr.com/lab9q
Alliance history: My first alliance was TDK. I left TDK to join JC with his new alliance TEC. Because JC had no more time for TEC, it was closed. After an invitation I would like to re-join TDK again. I won’t leave anymore for other or new alliances.

Hey jorn, nice to see you. We made clear in the beginning when you left, that coming back isn’t easy, TDK is not something you can just run back to. However, due to circumstances, I will have a word with spiff and anduin and see what is going to happen.

Flag Post

Well i have already made up my mind to vote YES .

Flag Post

Sorry to hear about TEC Jorn =(. And it’s too bad about JC too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SPIFF1:

Well i have already made up my mind to vote YES .

Ok, I vote also for a yes, but I will wait with the official matter, just to give anduin his vibe to feel special ;) ( And ofcourse, he can do all the work).

Flag Post

i would like to join and i have 10 op right now and a crappy yard but it is maxed can i join also im lvl 49

Flag Post

Vathana, your base is absolutely terrible, it would be easier to take than most ops I attack, feel free to reapply when you have a better yard….but it will take a long time for you to upgrade your yard to a decent level

Flag Post

but my towers are maxed if you dont let me join with maxed towers how can anybody join and i cant make a good design since i got only 1 expands

Flag Post
Originally posted by VathanaR:

but my towers are maxed if you dont let me join with maxed towers how can anybody join and i cant make a good design since i got only 1 expands

I have a decent 1 expand yard that I got from the kixeye forums. If you browse that you may find something.

Flag Post

okay but i dont want to join a alliance that has to bully people and i know this because i see one of the members attacking a level 38 with only 10 op and the member has more then 100

Flag Post
Originally posted by VathanaR:

okay but i dont want to join a alliance that has to bully people and i know this because i see one of the members attacking a level 38 with only 10 op and the member has more then 100

That’s not bullying. That’s part of the game…

Flag Post

People who use the word “bully” in this game are the weak. Play Farmville if you want to complain. ( I used one of Spiff’s favorite words)