{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 133 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

DITTO =D

Flag Post

Thanks Teutoborg Forest! Have a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

For me, its not good enough to be a full member. I suggest redesigning your ADT’s and silo’s. The placement is good, but because there are no entrances, it will cause chews in the wall, and therefore ruin your pathing. Also, you pathing is 1 block wide, it will need to be more, as 1.5 is desired to let the dave pass through.

Also, you have no eye-ra bait. You realy need it, its too easy at this moment to blast a way to your ADT’s.

If you are willing to improve you base, I will let you in. At this moment you are going to be placed on the waiting list, but as soon as you have improved your base enough you will be promoted to a full member. If you need any help, or have any questions, leave a post on either this or the base creation thread. We are happy to help you.

I made some slight adjustments to address these issues. I moved the ADTs, silos and RG out to accomodate 1.5 pathing. I took some spare blocks to use as eye-ra bait. I also made some extra entrances to prevent chews. Let me know what you think.

I also forgot to mention in my application that I currently have 110 ops. I don’t know if that is helpful to you or not.

Flag Post

You also need to make those entrances to your silo’s, otherwise monsters will chew through to the silo’s and after that, walk directly on to your ADT’s via their entrances. Also, those entrances also have to be 1.5 pathing :S Besides from that, it is starting to look good.

The additional information isn’t realy neccesary, but always welcome.

If you fix those issues, you are a full member. So welcome lxjx!

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

Thanks Spyder, happy holidays to you too :P

Flag Post

Thanks alot spyder, and to you and all members of eXo, merry christmas, and a happy new year!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Only FoA would have South Park Santa Claus as there thing.

Flag Post

That guy delivers my presents?! Mommy, I don’t like Christmas anymore.

Flag Post

Is iammonster masta’s alt?

Flag Post

Seven beat me to the punch… Was going to incorporate lots of smoke for Daniel… Happy Holidays, my friends.

Flag Post

Thanks for sparing us the Justin Bieber picture Seven :P

Happy holidays FoA!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

Is iammonster masta’s alt?

I don’t know, I will send him a message about it. It does sound very familiar :).

Flag Post

iammonster is not my alt. If you see anything relating to mastas, iams, or whatever, it has no relation to me and I have no alts.

In other words, if you plan on laying waste to iammonster.. Have fun!

Flag Post
Originally posted by iamthemasta:

iammonster is not my alt. If you see anything relating to mastas, iams, or whatever, it has no relation to me and I have no alts.

Don’t lie. You had that mmmmasta, (or however you spelt it,) alt to tell us that you had got banned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIcyHeart:
Originally posted by iamthemasta:

Don’t lie. You had that mmmmasta, (or however you spelt it,) alt to tell us that you had got banned.

I dont think it is in backyard monsters, and therefore, you won’t find it on your map, is what he meant, according to me.

Flag Post

Just wanted to say, welcome back Jorn! And welcome lxjx =).

And happy holidays to exo, the forest, and FOA!

Flag Post

Welcome to TDK lxjx :)

Flag Post

Well well, that is something you didn’t tell us kzaklama, you are steamrolling us! Congratulations on the level 55, you passed me and anduin :).

And on a side note, the BYM voting is going to start tomorrow, so feel free to vote for spiff, anduin or just for TDK!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

Well well, that is something you didn’t tell us kzaklama, you are steamrolling us! Congratulations on the level 55, you passed me and anduin :).

And on a side note, the BYM voting is going to start tomorrow, so feel free to vote for spiff, anduin or just for TDK!

BYM voting? Did I miss something?

Flag Post

The BYM awards

Flag Post

Congrats on the 55 Kzaklama!

Flag Post

Nice job leveling there Kzaklama. The race is on between you and Spiff to hit 56 :P

Flag Post

An always usefull bump. And the voting has started, so anyone interested, check the link below ( quoted for lazyness ;) ):

Originally posted by SPIFF1:

The BYM awards