{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 139 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to TDK shawn =) Nice base.

Flag Post

Hi!

Iambored155 recommended me to apply to ur alliance. I do it gladly. :)

Sooo…

Level (For reference): 47
Champ, level (Also for reference): fomor: 6.3, Gorgo: 6.3, Drull: i hate it, level 0 :P
Pic of base (optional, but helpsme):

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130103/Main_close_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130103/Main_far_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): im not going to have one. 1 is enough. :)

Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): I helped a bit against Snap and his 4 alteregos after he was kicked from Exo. I have friends around me, so im not a loner. :P

Waiting for ur positive response! :)

Have fun all! :)

Flag Post

One more thing, and sry for the flood. :)

I use my inferno base too. I keep upgrading it and use the monsters from there to aid my cause. :)

If u dont mind, i dont post a pic of it. It is a decent one, almost fully upgraded res.gatherers. Towers need to be upgraded mainly. :P

All monsters fully trained, except Kingwormizer and that lizard thing…Always forget the name of it. :P 1 more level, and both will be fully trained.

Upper base: all monsters and spec. abilities are fully trained.

Flag Post

Thank you for applying Ady! And yes, I would like to vouch for him. He has proven himself to be friendly, collaborative, and loyal. Also, he shows initiative, as he was asking me questions about strategies long before the topic of applying to TDK was even brought up.

Just as a side note, in the future ady, rather than making consecutive separate posts, you can just add to your first post by clicking the “edit post” button at the left of your first post. It makes things more compact and neat =). Thanks!

Nice base; more blocks needed to prevent an eyera bust, but that will come with a higher lvl TH. Also, you may want to raise your drull when you get the chance. He can be useful sometimes =).

4 votes for yes.

Flag Post

hey im lvl 37 now

Flag Post

You’re in AdyBaby, welcome to TDK! I’ll PM you our chatzy information.

EDIT: Grats shawn! I updated your level on the members list.

Flag Post

hey i think i will be needing help later because someone his name is banto took my outpost and he will take more

Flag Post

Thats great! :)

Thanks a lot! :)

Btw…That Drull is good for what strategy? I can’t imagine how he can be used. :P

Maybe i need to read those linked guides. :)

I got the edit button! :) Well Hidden! XD Thanks for the tips iambored. Feel free to teach me…Anybody. :)

And 1 more thing. That bucyrusdbigdog is not ok for me. His behaviour. He showed up in the middle of the war with snap and attacked me without any warning. My main too, and 2 ops. I took care of him immediately without any warning too.

Now snap seems to be beaten. And he begs for mercy, and doing the same: ignoring the fact he was the agressor, and pretending his innocence… I dunno. Im paranoid a bit, but the circumstances make me act like a detective. :)

What shall be done? Shall we take the risk he is a spy at least (or another sick alterego), or not? According to his base setup he is not snap though. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdyBaby:

Thats great! :)

Thanks a lot! :)

Btw…That Drull is good for what strategy? I can’t imagine how he can be used. :P

Maybe i need to read those linked guides. :)

I got the edit button! :) Well Hidden! XD Thanks for the tips iambored. Feel free to teach me…Anybody. :)

And 1 more thing. That bucyrusdbigdog is not ok for me. His behaviour. He showed up in the middle of the war with snap and attacked me without any warning. My main too, and 2 ops. I took care of him immediately without any warning too.

Now snap seems to be beaten. And he begs for mercy, and doing the same: ignoring the fact he was the agressor, and pretending his innocence… I dunno. Im paranoid a bit, but the circumstances make me act like a detective. :)

What shall be done? Shall we take the risk he is a spy at least (or another sick alterego), or not? According to his base setup he is not snap though. :)

Np Ady, this is a small issue, so let me discuss this with you via in-game message. I doubt bucyrus is of any threat.

Flag Post

Level : 41
Champ level: Drull lvl 6, fomor lvl 5 and Gorgo lvl 1
Pic of base): erm no pic of base but add me and look its pretty descent for my level i think ha
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1?: mr2 and empire builder
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): Was in TEC

Flag Post

Cooperman, thank you for your application and your interest in TDK.

Correct me if I’m wrong: Your application to TEC was made on the 31st of December, and you were accepted immediately. As of now, you are still in the alliance, according to their members list and the thread. This means that less than a week after you were accepted to TEC, you are now applying to TDK; is this potentially because of the Exo-TEC war that began brewing a few days ago?

Anyways, I think you can only be in one alliance at any given time. But let’s see what the leaders say.

Flag Post

Just hit level 55! One more to go ;)

@XxcoopermanxX: iambored is correct, you can only be in one alliance at a time. If you want to join us you’ll first need to leave TEC, and then we’ll consider your application.

Flag Post

Congrats Anduin! =) Almost there!

You should edit your level in the members list ;p

Flag Post

Welcome to TDK Shawn2000 and Adybaby

XxcoopermanxX – like Anduinx and iambored said you need to leave another alliance before applying here…also I’d like to know the reason why you joined and left TEC so quickly and you now want to join us? (can be in pm if you prefer)

Flag Post
Originally posted by clambam:

Welcome to TDK Shawn2000 and Adybaby

Thanks! Will try to do my best to please everyone. :)

EDIT (It is a hungarian girl name btw. :) ) : i have reached level 48. Plz update! :) Ty!

Flag Post

1. I am a level 36
2. My town hall level is 7
3. My base is pretty good but if you don’t like it then ok
4. I really want to join an alliance because people say that this alliance is trustworthy
So please let me join

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tbrat:

1. I am a level 36
2. My town hall level is 7
3. My base is pretty good but if you don’t like it then ok
4. I really want to join an alliance because people say that this alliance is trustworthy
So please let me join

you have not only applied to two alliances, but also have a terrible behaviour in chat. I think you do/should remember me, as I warned you about your behaviour, and about a minute later, I muted you ( that was only yesterday). An alliance’s image, as this one is being seen as trustworthy, only works if all members work along. I dont want an offensive troll in this alliance, which would cripple that image. therefore, I vote no.

Flag Post

Tbrat – your base requires a lot of improvement, in addition you are also applying to join FoA at the same time, with near enough a copy and paste application….so it’s a no on 2 counts from me

EDIT: see Wave has posted in meantime, and due to his comments it’s now a no on 3 counts from me

Flag Post

Its a NO unless someone has a good yes !

Flag Post

It has been decided i think.

I say no too, if it counts. :P

Flag Post

Yes, it counts. Every member of TDK has one vote. New or old :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXGolcoXx:

Yes, it counts. Every member of TDK has one vote. New or old :)

Aye Aye Sir! :)

Flag Post

wow upgrading takes so long lol

Flag Post

My votes are no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TUR7L3:

My votes are no.

Decided it seems. Tbrat, you aren’t getting in.