{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 156 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by pooply12:

Hey guys just want to drop by.(: Just friend me on facebook name is “Nicholas Weston” thanks guys. made some friends here.(: Seeya.

np :) you also registered on the betrayal forums?

 
Flag Post

Just noticed everything that’s been going on here and wanted to say thanks to everyone for making the game fun.

 
Flag Post

Congratz Wave….

 
Flag Post

level 34
fomor level 4 the other 2 level 1
I will be an empire builder, but if needed I can jump if needed.
have not been in any alliance before. Also would like to join a colony.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Shotor1:

Congratz Wave….

Thanks alot shotor, but hopefully I am not done yet. Going for 55 if possible :P

Originally posted by SPART4N300:

level 34
fomor level 4 the other 2 level 1
I will be an empire builder, but if needed I can jump if needed.
have not been in any alliance before. Also would like to join a colony.

Please do not lie. You have been in CTA. That fact already rules you out. And secondly, I don’t expect us to be accepting any recruits any more really, besides applicants willing to join BR.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by Shotor1:

Congratz Wave….

Thanks alot shotor, but hopefully I am not done yet. Going for 55 if possible :P

Originally posted by SPART4N300:

level 34
fomor level 4 the other 2 level 1
I will be an empire builder, but if needed I can jump if needed.
have not been in any alliance before. Also would like to join a colony.

Please do not lie. You have been in CTA. That fact already rules you out. And secondly, I don’t expect us to be accepting any recruits any more really, besides applicants willing to join BR.

I may have been with them but i did nothing with them because they were disorganized, had poor communication, and didnt help each other at all. I forgot about them due to all that and they were soo boring. Also why do I not qualify just because of an alliance that I joined and while at the time not knowing that they were soo bad.

 
Flag Post

Joining any alliance on Kong right now seems kind of pointless, with the game closing in a few weeks…

The ones who want to keep playing BYM have made the jump to BR.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jorn:

I made it! :D

http://prntscr.com/rjut2

Congrats jorn. Thanks for the good times, its sad to see you go now :./ . Veel plezier, en hopelijk zie ik je van tijd tot tijd in de fabeltjeskrant :).

 
Flag Post

WOHOOOOO!

I succeeded against Kixeye! Finally they made sense and gave me almost 25 000 shinis, much more i bought here at kong.! XD

Now i am happy! :D

 
Flag Post

Is there a Kong alliance on FB, and can someone link me to it if there is?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ploof99:

Is there a Kong alliance on FB, and can someone link me to it if there is?

Not just for you, but for all TDK members, doesn’t matter if you aren’t going to play on fb, but its a way to keep in contact:

http://betrayals-revenge.forumotion.com/ . Make sure you register, I will give you rights to post if you don’t get those. And make a post in the introduce yourself section please, that way we can keep track of those joining us :).
As for the alliance ingame:

Open the alliance tab, select all worlds, and than type the following: Betrayal’s Revenge. There should only be one option.
If there are any questions, you should know to find me :).

Originally posted by AdyBaby:

WOHOOOOO!

I succeeded against Kixeye! Finally they made sense and gave me almost 25 000 shinis, much more i bought here at kong.! XD

Now i am happy! :D

That is sooo much more than me O.O something like almost 5x the amount :). I got about 5300 shiny. But anyways, its good to see you are coming over :).

 
Flag Post

Yep, after this, im sure im coming.

But anyways… Did anybody start to play the game there? Can u tell me ur name so i can add u?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AdyBaby:

Yep, after this, im sure im coming.

But anyways… Did anybody start to play the game there? Can u tell me ur name so i can add u?

same goes for you ady check the forums : http://betrayals-revenge.forumotion.com/ . My current name on fb is going your way in a pm :P.

 
Flag Post

Well since the day is coming that we will all dread, I’ll make my farewell to TDK now.
The Dragon Knights, you all have been a loving alliance for your members, strong in war, together in peace.I’ll catch you all sometime in the future. GL HF and happy gaming.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lordleelee2:

Well since the day is coming that we will all dread, I’ll make my farewell to TDK now.
The Dragon Knights, you all have been a loving alliance for your members, strong in war, together in peace.I’ll catch you all sometime in the future. GL HF and happy gaming.

Thank you lord. I hope you finally find your destiny, as it seems to me the game has been terribly unfair towards you. But thank you for the good times, like farming zard :P. I would like to wish you also happy gaming, and best of luck ofcourse both in game and real life.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by Lordleelee2:

Well since the day is coming that we will all dread, I’ll make my farewell to TDK now.
The Dragon Knights, you all have been a loving alliance for your members, strong in war, together in peace.I’ll catch you all sometime in the future. GL HF and happy gaming.

Thank you lord. I hope you finally find your destiny, as it seems to me the game has been terribly unfair towards you. But thank you for the good times, like farming zard :P. I would like to wish you also happy gaming, and best of luck ofcourse both in game and real life.

That war was defiantly one of my better days on BYM. Thanks man. (I can’t believe I didn’t know you were Alexje until a month ago……..)

 
Flag Post

Well well , no suprice im not gonna reg to FB this time as they didnt manage to answer my e-mail .

There is alot to say and it has been said here already , and it ofc made me think of this song by Black Eyed Peas again ,
but by Green Day this time =)

I also changed the thread name abit =)

 
Flag Post

I sure will miss you guys… I do appreciate all your helps, conversations and emails. If you all are for sure going to FB. I may break down and open a dummy acct to join you guys. Otherwise it has been an honor knowing you allllllllllll……….

 
Flag Post

I got 13, 877 :/

I will fight until I get my minimum of 16, 123 shiny more, that will be 30k shiny in total, considering I have bought pretty much 45k+ shiny.

 
Flag Post

What is this i hear about kongregate ending, and my account going to facebook?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

What is this i hear about kongregate ending, and my account going to facebook?

Backyardmonsters is getting taken off here, Kongregate is not ending.. Your account is not going to facebook. You get a compensation of shiny, you account does not move.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

What is this i hear about kongregate ending, and my account going to facebook?

Killhim, this is not a question thread. You should be able to find one at the least.

 
Flag Post

Farewell, my friends we will meet again.

 
Flag Post

Thanks Jorn i know alliances here did not like me, but in the end it really all comes down to me and the friends i have made. I met lots of nice friends/people that were willing to help me change. Thanks to all who had helped me wave, green, zyz, kala, i will miss you all as i have already quit bym, on both kongoregate and facebook if ever you play war Commander i can help you out in that game. Thanks to all my friends and my haters will miss you all cheers on facebook.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Backyard_player:

Farewell, my friends we will meet again.

Cya backyard player. It was nce to know you. I wish you the best in the future.