{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 110 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

no problem, and jesus, the link for our chatroom is on the first page, just click the we have a chat button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

no problem, and jesus, the link for our chatroom is on the first page, just click the we have a chat button.

got it but it needs a password? I’m new to kong forums :3

Flag Post

Check your messages. The tab should be in the upper right by your profile. I sent you a private message with the password.

Flag Post

Nice, Welcome to TDK chrys :)

Flag Post

New OP count on day one of being in Colony 2:

Reg kit: 13
Mega kit: 1
Ultra kit: 3 (two more will be taken soon as I take the OPs around them so I have a sizable attack as they are exactly 11 hexes from my main)

Hot damn, I love colony 2.

Flag Post

First of all, Welcome to TDK, jesuschryslr.

besides from this, I have updated;

members:
  • Added jesus, and now you have two votes. You can use these upon important matters. You will be notified when you are allowed to use them

affiliations:
  • added SOJ,
  • Removed dragonborn and Loas

announcements:
  • Jesus joined
  • allied SOJ

new members:
  • added kash, iamthemasta and jesus

colonies & jumpers:
  • creation of colony 3 is a fact!
  • added to each colony the active jumpers in that colony.

#Wave

Flag Post

Just want to say the fight against tranvuongtong and miserableloser is going well and almost over but I have a question for anyone wanting to voice an opinion. Tranvuongtong is the more experienced player of the two and has said he wants to join our alliance. He hasn’t said anything vulgar/spammed/complained/raged since we started fighting and seems to be a good sport. I think he would make a better ally than enemy but I’m new to TDK and know I don’t have a voice in here yet so I’d like to know what you guys think. Death to our enemies or recognize skill. I’d like to know what everyone thinks, thanks!

Flag Post

He’s got good activity time, a nice base, and no history of spamming. If he wants to join I’d be glad to let him in once he makes a post on our forum.

Flag Post

I think he would make a better ally than enemy but I’m new to TDK and know I don’t have a voice in here yet so I’d like to know what you guys think.

Not true, everyone has the right to an attorney voice your opinion in TDK. :D

And I don’t know him, but we could always use new active members. Right?

Flag Post

Level: 47
Champ, level: Fomor 6.3, Drull 6.3, Gorgo 1.0
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? Former Empire builder and Jumper, total noob now (but I assume now I live to my name)
Alliance history: Only worked with my bro (tranvuongtong) before.

Flag Post

You’re in miserableloser. I’ll PM you chat information :)

Flag Post

Chocogamer jumped/recycled, after doing these attacks:
Attack 1
Attack 2

Just to put in comparison: those resources he looted are from 2 harvesters at caps intotal………

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alxje2themax:

Chocogamer jumped/recycled, after doing these attacks:
Attack 1
Attack 2

Just to put in comparison: those resources he looted are from 2 harvesters at caps intotal………

That’s a fail if I ever saw one. Also, how are heavy traps/booby traps “knocked down” by monstroe? Lol.

Also, just to update everyone: I am at ~950k autobank now and 27 OPs. Bock, you can take that OP you gave me back if you want, I now have some OPs expanded north of there and don’t really need that one anymore. That was just my bridge so I could say hi to a friend from a different game who happens to be on this map and north of there (Furiousatrocity)

Flag Post

level 33
gorgo level 3 but tomorow lvl 4
maproom 1

can i join plz

Flag Post
Originally posted by shawn2000:

level 33
gorgo level 3 but tomorow lvl 4
maproom 1

can i join plz

Shawn’s base:

I’ll let you decide, but I will say – Box base (for the most part) and wide-open silos, along with baitable champ (edge of your base) and easy to bait/catapult bunker. Also, the housings are out of range of most of your towers, so I could send in a bunch of pokeys and wipe out your housings for more annoyance if I didn’t like you but didn’t want to take the effort to flatten you. If I were Andy or Spiff or someone like that, I would say improve the base a little bit and try re-applying later. But again, I’m not the one deciding :P.

Flag Post

:’(

Flag Post

now

Flag Post

now

Shawn, here is some advice that will help you get in an alliance…
1: Every alliance has an application form to fill out on their main page. Use the application form when you apply.
2: Always, always, always use proper spelling and grammar, both in your application and in your normal forum posts.
3: Try to get to know at least one or two people in an alliance before you apply. That way, you can say in your application that you know some people in the alliance, and they can vouch for your good behavior.
4: Do NOT double-post in the forum. If you post once and then remember something else you need to write, use the “Edit” option on your existing post.
5: Do not use a box yard. If you need some good base designs, there are thousands of suggested designs floating around. Here is a site with some good ones- http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=196689&gt
6: Do NOT become affiliated with crankdat or riotmaster. ’nough said.
I hope this helps you in your attempts to join an alliance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:

now

Shawn, here is some advice that will help you get in an alliance…
1: Every alliance has an application form to fill out on their main page. Use the application form when you apply.
2: Always, always, always use proper spelling and grammar, both in your application and in your normal forum posts.
3: Try to get to know at least one or two people in an alliance before you apply. That way, you can say in your application that you know some people in the alliance, and they can vouch for your good behavior.
4: Do NOT double-post in the forum. If you post once and then remember something else you need to write, use the “Edit” option on your existing post.
5: Do not use a box yard. If you need some good base designs, there are thousands of suggested designs floating around. Here is a site with some good ones- http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=196689&gt
6: Do NOT become affiliated with crankdat or riotmaster. ’nough said.
I hope this helps you in your attempts to join an alliance.

AFAIK, Riot (the actual account of riot, not his numerous alts) quit. His base was recycled and “I’M A TROLL” was written with his walls a few days ago, and nothing has been done.

But definitely +1 to your post, very nice tips.

Edit:

Shawn, your base still can use some help. That website will offer innumerable tips on building a good base. Also, your ADTs (Aerial Defense Towers) should be inside your Core (town hall/silos), surrounded by 2 silos at any given time. These are your most important towers because, if you are attacked by any unit with some Zafreeti (Zafs) backup, most of the time the towers that hit both ground and air will hit the (most likely faster) tank unit that the Zafs are healing. That being said, ADTs will only hit the Zafs, and the attack will most likely crumble if the mobs are not being healed. So, ADTs are priority for catapulting, and thus should be surrounded by silos so that I have to lose possible resources if I want to destroy it.

But you probably won’t get accepted with your current base – a “Pathing” base, or a base that directs the AI in a certain direction so as to take the most time going through your base and take the most damage while walking through your boxes. You may want to check the Pathing guide on the wiki, if you can decipher the fairly-confusing text.

Flag Post

Nevermind

Flag Post

Level: 48
Champ, level: Drull 5
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? Either first 2 are ok :)
Alliance history: true at miserableloser’s saying, used to be in top 100 empire.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tranvuongtong:

Level: 48
Champ, level: Drull 5
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? Either first 2 are ok :)
Alliance history: true at miserableloser’s saying, used to be in top 100 empire.

It’s a yes from me, with my measly two votes. I like your base (though I don’t know why you’re fortifying all of your silos due to the fact that you want them to be easy to catapult), and don’t forget to include your Fomor, level 6/6.3 on your list of champs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnduinX:

He’s got good activity time, a nice base, and no history of spamming. If he wants to join I’d be glad to let him in once he makes a post on our forum.

You are in tranvuogtong, see the above :). Please do take a read over the first page, Check out the link to the chatzy, and I will pm you the pass for it. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

@shawn200
I wonder if you will even read this, as you posted nevermind, but if you do want to join follow the advices from both greenberet and iamthemasta. This means, redesign, and re-apply please.

Flag Post

Welcome to TDK tranvuongtong! Great to have another ally in my map! :D

*Edit

Flag Post

level 44
6.3 drull, 6.0 fomor, 5 gorgo
attempting to build an empire- 83 outposts at the moment
no alliance history