{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 113 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

sorry chaosblaster, but you are denied. you will have to improve your base, completely, and maybe some of your forum skills. You posted a bit too much of information, but the big problem would be that you double posted. try to use the edit button. If you need help with any specific questions that the base thread cannot help you with, we are here, and always happy to help.

Flag Post

The least you could do is tell me how to improve my base

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosblasterx:

The least you could do is tell me how to improve my base

The least we could do? It’s not our responsibility to improve your base, it’s yours. I do sometimes help applicants with their bases when I feel like it, but don’t assume it is an obligation on our part.

Your base is a box. It’s among the worst kind of base. Take some initiative and read some base building guides, or at the very least scroll through some of the bases posted on the base creation help thread for ideas.

Flag Post

Bockkkkk, I require your assistance with orestas, we’re just taking ultras back and forth and it’s just wasting res left and right lol. I want to coordinate a base flattening and several OP taking all at once when I have a bit more res so we may actually keep the OPs for more than 12 hours :o.

Also, he’s obviously more scared of you than he is of me, he’s not touching any of the OPs you took from him from what I saw. But he has a good reason to be more scared of you than me :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnduinX:

It sounds like he deliberately left those towers out for some reason. On the second page of the thread you linked he states: “‘There are no 3rd RGt, tesla, laser, or any inferno towers. That’s irrelevant”

If you’re just going to copy a base then you might want to flip through these:
http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=196689

There’s plenty of designs that do place all of the towers.

ok i will anduin thx… wait a second i was just looking at all of these bases lol

Flag Post

Hi I am alecsunistoast
I am level 39
I have Fomor 4, Gorgo 3, and Drull 1
I am an Empire builder
I have a level 8 upgrading town hall
This is my first alliance I have ever applied for

Flag Post
Originally posted by alecsunistoast:

Hi I am alecsunistoast
I am level 39
I have Fomor 4, Gorgo 3, and Drull 1
I am an Empire builder
I have a level 8 upgrading town hall
This is my first alliance I have ever applied for

Hey this is alecsunistoast’s yard: http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg623/JesusChryslr/alexsunistoasts_zpsd8a0c194.png
It’s a yes with 2 votes from me however the yard needs work once that TH finish’s and could use some expansions if you can save up the shiny.

EDIT There are a lot of flaws with the design, cata-prone adt’s (Mostly the right one) bait-able bunkers, no eye ra bait, Idk if you have tested but narrow pathing probably wont work, wasted towers/blocks (Double wall bottom of TH, Seems like random towers in NECoT), fomor bait-able. The biggest problem is the space you have to work with. I do however like the fact you hide one of your RGT’s behind the Monster lab (at least I think). You have some concept with base design so it’s still a yes from me. I don’t mean to offend you in any way I’m just trying to be somewhat helpful. :)

Flag Post

Alecsunistoast, your base isn’t good enough, and it appears to me that you don’t know much about designing a base. This, jesus, is a copied base from one of the most used guides in BYM, but due to him missing 1 silo, he just left out one silo, which is actually one of the more important ones. What is your defence on this alec?

Flag Post

Alcsunistoast has the same core I got in with, just a little more clutter. All he needs is some expansions and he’ll be all set, I think

Flag Post

alecsunistoast’s base did not seem bad to me for his level, maybe with a few small tweaks it’ll pass next time.

On a separate note has anybody else had problems connecting to chatzy this morning?

Flag Post

Orestas8 flattened my main, but I don’t really see why he did it, he’s just been taking all the OPs that I’ve taken back, so… yeah.

He also catapulted four silos in the process, so he didn’t really loot a whole lot.

3.1m twigs, 3.4m pebbles, 9.3m putty, 3.5m goo – catapulted 10m twigs, 4m pebbles, 10m putty, used 12 DAVEs, 4 zafs, 32 ichis.

Edit: Chatzy isn’t working, anyone know why?

Flag Post

It’s up now masta, I’m in chat now. I wouldn’t even call catapulting four silos to be flattening you. At least in any war that I have fought, that attack would not be counted as a point.

EDIT: It’s still not as bad as Dibble1’s attack on page 86 of this thread though XD

Flag Post

My main base damage protection disappeared… I never attacked anyone besides using OP housing about 30 hexes away.

Flag Post

@iamthemasta: give me ur coordination bud. I will come up there and wipe him out for ya real quick :)

Flag Post

Actually, don’t do that. I’ve sent him an IGM about him joining TDK. If he wants, of course. If he doesn’t want in, then we will continue to clean up his empire. ;)

EDIT: Nevermind, he has continued attacking us. Do you want an invite, tranvuongtong?

Flag Post

Trollkastel should be ready to jump now, actually. I could stomp him for you if needed, but I’ll hold off though if tran is coming in. He should be more than enough for Orestas by himself :P

Flag Post

May I please join??

I am level 16, but I used to have two accounts. (One level 42 and one level 32… They got hacked)
I don’t have a champ, but please let me level up til I can get one please.
I don’t know how to upload a picture of my base, but you can see. My name is penguinicicle1. (on Kongregate)
I have map room level 1.
I have never been in an alliance, so this is a good chance for me.

Please consider, and if not… Please consider me once more once I meet your wants.

Flag Post

I don’t officially let people in, but my vote is a no. You don’t have a high enough level TH to make a decent base, and level 16 takes two minutes to get to. I suppose you can re-apply later, if you get denied this time around. Feel free to PM any member of TDK for advice, though. :)

Flag Post

so how do you jump to a far away position on wm?

Flag Post

Get an invite (10m of each res, and you lose all your OPs). Or you can make an OP chain where you want, click on one of your own OPs that you want to move to, the third button from the left. (30m of each res, but you keep all your OPs). Only ways to move around the map. Or recycle and rebuild, but that takes 4 days. And even then, you most likely won’t be on the same map.

Flag Post

Level: 37 but it say’s im level 35
Champ, level: level 3 fomor level 5 drull,gorgo level 1
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1 map room 2 empire builder
Alliance history Exo shadow heroes

Flag Post

penguinicicle1: Sorry, you’re a bit too low level to join us. Once you get to map room 2 and build a higher level base for us to examine feel free to apply again.

narami3: You’ve already applied once before, and Spiff denied you. Nothing has changed since then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnduinX:

penguinicicle1: Sorry, you’re a bit too low level to join us. Once you get to map room 2 and build a higher level base for us to examine feel free to apply again.

narami3: You’ve already applied once before, and Spiff denied you. Nothing has changed since then.

Oh im sorry i thought i applied for another alliance good luck though

Flag Post

Since I can now suddenly enter my Inferno, I will say thanks to SPIFF for another 30ish gifts…

Flag Post

umm so am i accepted or not? 1 person said yes 2 said no
also im probably not going to get anymore shiny so this is my yards size for a long time