{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 114 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by alecsunistoast:

umm so am i accepted or not? 1 person said yes 2 said no
also im probably not going to get anymore shiny so this is my yards size for a long time

Well, you can probably get 15-20 shiny every week or two from mushrooms, so it can eventually get better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alecsunistoast:

umm so am i accepted or not? 1 person said yes 2 said no
also im probably not going to get anymore shiny so this is my yards size for a long time

You where denied, just keep working on it, not much needs to be changed for you to pass but I’m not sure. You can apply again after you make some changes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZardBrood:

Since I can now suddenly enter my Inferno, I will say thanks to SPIFF for another 30ish gifts…

Lolll………

Flag Post
Originally posted by BockBockPro:

Get an invite (10m of each res, and you lose all your OPs). Or you can make an OP chain where you want, click on one of your own OPs that you want to move to, the third button from the left. (30m of each res, but you keep all your OPs). Only ways to move around the map. Or recycle and rebuild, but that takes 4 days. And even then, you most likely won’t be on the same map.

alright thx blockblock

Flag Post

ok il try to improve my base and apply again in the future
thanks

Flag Post

Note to everyone, I just reached my “fake” level 46. So I’d assume by now I’m 39-1/2 or 40.

….I need to improve my base.

Flag Post

You passed me! Congrats, anyways. Shall we provide a party for you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by iamthemasta:

Note to everyone, I just reached my “fake” level 46. So I’d assume by now I’m 39-1/2 or 40.

….I need to improve my base.

Congrats Masta ;)

Now it’s original, not copying you anymore ;)

EDIT Took me a few trys to post this, Hope it dosn’t give you guys a lot of spam o.o

Flag Post

looks nice jesus, but just make sure you don’t keep that as your base layout ;P

Flag Post

rofl! nice XD

Flag Post

Added Golco to the retired vets list, due to the following thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

looks nice jesus, but just make sure you don’t keep that as your base layout ;P

It’s totally staying as one of my alt’s layouts for a while actually :P

Flag Post

Grats on 50 Shotor, you should have said something :P

Flag Post

THANKS!!! Anduinx… You can say, I have been watching my teachers…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shotor1:

THANKS!!! Anduinx… You can say, I have been watching my teachers…

Congrats shotor :P

Flag Post

im level 39, I have gorgo level 5, map room 1, I tried to join one other alliance but they said no.

Flag Post

twilde9- Every alliance has an application form on their main forum page. If you want to get into an alliance, use their application form as well as proper spelling and grammar. If English is not your first language, make sure to state that in your application to excuse your faulty English skills. If English IS your first language, then please take the extra 10 seconds to format your application so it doesn’t look like it was written by a 7-year-old.

Flag Post

twilde9, you’ll need to improve your base if you want to join. Read same base building guides and get back to us. As it is now your base is pretty much a box with a few holes in it.

Show us a design with internal pathing and reapply as GreenBeret92 suggested :P

Flag Post

Okay… Well thanks guys for actually responding nicely. Some alliances are super mean. It will take me a while to become a higher level, but I will try. :)

Penguinicicle1

Flag Post

np penguin, I look forward to seeing what your base will become :)

Flag Post

Guys, tsg8000 is also a target. His main and some op’s are just beside jesuschrysler. He is clearly trying to hide them, but is guerilla warring me for some strange reason :S.

Flag Post

I hope you don’t find my current move North-East hostile. I noticed a large patch of WMTs and had to take advantage :) I mean no harm, obviously.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

I hope you don’t find my current move North-East hostile. I noticed a large patch of WMTs and had to take advantage :) I mean no harm, obviously.

To us, it doesn’t matter where you move, alsong as you don’t attack any of our members, it will be fine. Don’t worry, its not like we are going to say: that is our part of the map. No worries ;), we are friendlies after all :).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alxje2themax:

Guys, tsg8000 is also a target. His main and some op’s are just beside jesuschrysler. He is clearly trying to hide them, but is guerilla warring me for some strange reason :S.

Hey are those nameless OP’s around his main yours or his? I left him alone because I thought he was inactive and couldn’t tell who’s OP’s they are anyways

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesusChryslr:
Originally posted by Alxje2themax:

Hey are those nameless OP’s around his main yours or his? I left him alone because I thought he was inactive and couldn’t tell who’s OP’s they are anyways

Every player has an ID. If you move your mouse cursor over their yard or one of their named OP’s, you can find out what their ID is. Then, scroll over a nameless OP and see if the ID matches up.