{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 116 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

I’ll just leave this here ;)

Flag Post

Dam you , you beat me to it :(. But I am going to catch up with you. Congratulations anduin :).

Flag Post

Thanks wave, and good luck :P

It shouldn’t be too hard to catch up if you have the patience to build regular kits. I’m just dropping ultras.

Flag Post

Dam that 500 word essay is preventing me from being online propperly. Excuses for my absence guys.

Flag Post

I think I do 500 word essays daily just playing this game O.o, and Congrats Anduin! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesusChryslr:

I think I do 500 word essays daily just playing this game O.o, and Congrats Anduin! :)

In than case, make me one: 500 words on what you expect to learn as a industrial engineer. O.o

EDIT: in dutch…… :)

Flag Post

Could you just write it in Engrish then translate?

EDIT: I’ll do it as long as you don’t use it. :D Will I get extra credit?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BockBockPro:

Could you just write it in Engrish then translate?

EDIT: I’ll do it as long as you don’t use it. :D Will I get extra credit?

I don’t see any connections between industrial engineering and BYM……

Flag Post

Can I write it in Setswana instead? I don’t know Dutch :(.

Flag Post

Guys, please. I will have to use my creative mind in the 15 minutes of the train ride to come up with something….

Flag Post

Congratzzzzzzzz AnduinX. Check the rear view mirror, you will see me back there moving on up.
(psss. I suggest you use a rather strong telescope… hehehehe)

Flag Post

Congrats for all those who leveled :) anyway i just reached 46 update me please, thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by kash31:

Congrats for all those who leveled :) anyway i just reached 46 update me please, thanks

Congratulations kash, and you got your update :).

Flag Post

Level (For reference):Killhim340 lvl 47
Champ, level (Also for reference):I have all champions max Drull i am using right now
Pic of base (optional, but helps me): __
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): i am a empire builder
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): got kicked out of TKE for doing something but it was all confusing. i would like to join a alliance but i have created a few failances and joined a few.

Flag Post

Denied. Not only due to your reputation, including several hitlists which you “forgot” to mention,but your base is still terrible. And you want to know the reason you were kicked from TKE? That was due to your forum behavior. after several warnings, you still didn’t improve, and were therefore removed from TKE.

Flag Post

Indeed, and because of that we of FoA allowed him to continue his rank as hitlist member :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daniel6505:

Indeed, and because of that we of FoA allowed him to continue his rank as hitlist member :3

Is he even a riotmaster alt? And did that incognito mode work for you?

Flag Post

I havnt tried it yet.

Flag Post

If I am correct, kzaklama is/was ( thinking about) going to apply. Had a word with him, seems like a good, honest and nice guy. I am off for now,I place my judgement tomorrow :).

Try it daniel, it actually works. Mozilla, if you are using that, also has one ( care, that one works a bit different, kills all active windows, and you need to enable/disable it.). Just right-click the emblem in the taskbar when you have the browser ( no matter which one) open, and it should be in the menu. But I still wonder, why would they make a incognito function on a browser? Not just for BYM :)

Flag Post

Hi There, hope I am posting to the right place and that I embedded the image correctly

Thanks for your consideration

Fill out this:
Level (For reference): 49
Champ, level (Also for reference): Fomor and Drull both 6.3
Pic of base (optional, but helps me):

Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): Empire builder (Some jumping / widespread empire)
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): No Alliance History, referred here by Wave_Rida

Flag Post

Hello, I would like to join.
I am level 38. I have a level 5 Fomor, I am currently redesigning base. I will be upgrading TH to 9 in a few days, I will be a empire Builder, I have 200k a hour auto bank. Hope you accept me!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kzaklama:

Hi There, hope I am posting to the right place and that I embedded the image correctly

Thanks for your consideration

Fill out this:
Level (For reference): 49
Champ, level (Also for reference): Fomor and Drull both 6.3
Pic of base (optional, but helps me):
<SHNIP!>
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): Empire builder (Some jumping / widespread empire)
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): No Alliance History, referred here by Wave_Rida

You seem to know what you’re doing, but I think your base needs some work. I could get ADT+Bunker combos on both ADTs. Two of your silos seem a bit unprotected and there are probably chews on your walls.
I can’t say yesh or noez, but that’s my two cents.

Originally posted by airdeath:

Hello, I would like to join.
I am level 38. I have a level 5 Fomor, I am currently redesigning base. I will be upgrading TH to 9 in a few days, I will be a empire Builder, I have 200k a hour auto bank. Hope you accept me!

You just now left R.O.F., I’d imagine so you can apply here. Your base appears decent now, albeit you are redesigning. There are big chews and twigable(?) ADTs, however.
Once again I can’t say yes or no, but I would say no best of luck!

Flag Post

Thanks Ploof
I agree with your assessment of my base. I plan to redesign it this weekend. I will look at some examples for placement of ADTs and Bunkers

I will likely start building inferno towers to beef up the Silo Defense as soon as I finish the upgrades I have started now.

I did not understand the chews in the walls… but I think I need to redo the wall structure entirely

Flag Post

Monsters path up to 23(?) blocks around black diamond blocks, and some of your walls appear to be longer than 23 blocks. Instead of walking around, monsters will just destroy the blocks and walk right in.

Flag Post

no they kicked me out becuse of my spelling dude and then hitlisted me on some bs why cant you guys give me a chance?