{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 117 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

no they kicked me out becuse of my spelling dude and then hitlisted me on some bs why cant you guys give me a chance?

Not sure what else needs be said. Wave already said no, you should take the hint and leave. :) Have a nice day.

Flag Post

Kzaklama, you have been accepted, on the condition that you redesign your base ( which you were going to anyways, so no worries). For the next 24 hours, any member can stilll make objection against you joining, but than they must have a good reason.

Than, airdeath. I just had a look at your yard, and all I can see is that you have been leveled. Who are you fighting? And is it because of that that you are applying for TDK? Second point is, you are an alt from farmerNZ, a member of ROF. So at this moment, IDK who is playing, or using your main etc. Third point is your yard, as pointed out by ploof. My judgement: You are denied airdeath.

Flag Post

how i can join to any alliance?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamebryo:

how i can join to any alliance?

You just post your application. they can be found on the first page. than you apply, so just basically fill in the blanks.

EDIT: I will be gone the next 5 days. I am off for a short holiday in england, visiting some relatives, and expect no internet options over there ( I will be taking my laptop with me though, whic is a big pluspoint). See you guys in 5 days. Anything urgent can still be pm’d to me.

Flag Post

Guys, I will have to be focusing more on life and less on BYM for a while, so I will be a casual/inactive player for the next few weeks as I catch up on everything else, so you won’t be seeing me in Chatzy. I will be expanding slowly and continuing to upgrade for the time being.

Edit: Ploof, nice profile pic :P

Flag Post

You guys have fun! See you later Wave enjoy your holiday, and take care Masta. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

Kzaklama, you have been accepted, on the condition that you redesign your base ( which you were going to anyways, so no worries). For the next 24 hours, any member can stilll make objection against you joining, but than they must have a good reason.

Than, airdeath. I just had a look at your yard, and all I can see is that you have been leveled. Who are you fighting? And is it because of that that you are applying for TDK? Second point is, you are an alt from farmerNZ, a member of ROF. So at this moment, IDK who is playing, or using your main etc. Third point is your yard, as pointed out by ploof. My judgement: You are denied airdeath.

I am fighting Varinor, I am thinking of a design, still testing it, Farmer gave account away, he told me he has no time for this account, I asked, he said yes.

Flag Post

Edit: Ploof, nice profile pic :P

Agreed, however I can see he won’t have it for long…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIcyHeart:

Agreed, however I can see he won’t have it for long…

When the modship comes knocking, I’ll be somewhere in my house Bulgaria.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesusChryslr:

You guys have fun! See you later Wave enjoy your holiday, and take care Masta. :)

Thanks jesus, and how about a new avatar? The one on the best alliance thread, posted by zys? :)

seems like eXo is going to war a person called ridog ( and some friends of his). As dragonologist stated, they are going to need some firepower. I have offered to jump in with alxje myself, FoA aswell, and anyone ( from TDK) wanting to, can IMO ( if you were thinking about it). I think it would/could be some nice experience for the less experienced members. counting down to Tuesday, and yes, I found some internet. :)

EDIT: anyone interested, send me a pm, and as soon as I am in the area, I will hand out some invites.

Flag Post

Thanks jesus, and how about a new avatar? The one on the best alliance thread, posted by zys? :)

seems like eXo is going to war a person called ridog ( and some friends of his). As dragonologist stated, they are going to need some firepower. I have offered to jump in with alxje myself, FoA aswell, and anyone ( from TDK) wanting to, can IMO ( if you were thinking about it). I think it would/could be some nice experience for the less experienced members. counting down to Tuesday, and yes, I found some internet. :)

EDIT: anyone interested, send me a pm, and as soon as I am in the area, I will hand out some invites.

Hows this wave? Much better right?:)

Flag Post

Looks great, suits your name :P

EDIT: kzaklama, if that base doesn’t get accepted, I wouldn’t know anymore. But it looks nice, with a twist ;P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jorn:

Level (For reference): 46
Champ, level (Also for reference): Gorgo 6.3 Drull 3 Fomor 1
Pic of base (optional, but helps me): http://prntscr.com/hevqu
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): Empire Builder
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): None

Hey guys, Jorn is a friend of mine, I’ll tell him to change a few parts of his yard (nec, fix argoh, block box? design and a few other things) so no need to comment on the yard. Will post a picture when he finish’s the yard. Other than that he is a nice guy.

Flag Post

Hey guys, Jorn is a friend of mine, I’ll tell him to change a few parts of his yard (nec, fix argoh, block box? design and a few other things) so no need to comment on the yard. Will post a picture when he finish’s the yard. Other than that he is a nice guy.

Ok JC, I assume you know what you are talking about :). If you have troubles with giving advice etc, the rest of TDK can always help.

Jorn, At this moment, I am going to make you a waitinglist member, but as soon as you are finished with redesigning, you will become a full TDK member. Please do post a picture of your base as soon as you are finished. Welcome to TDK!

Flag Post

Ok JC, I assume you know what you are talking about :). If you have troubles with giving advice etc, the rest of TDK can always help.

Jorn, At this moment, I am going to make you a waitinglist member, but as soon as you are finished with redesigning, you will become a full TDK member. Please do post a picture of your base as soon as you are finished. Welcome to TDK!

Thanks Wave, actually if you have any advice that you want to add for his redesign I’m sure it could help him a lot. I picked it apart pretty good and gave him the links we have on our first page. I mostly want him to just have an acceptable yard for the alliance.

On a side note, not everyone is as picky or obsessed with good yard designs as me, but if you or anyone else would like to point out any flaws you see with my yard that would be much appreciated. I found at least 4 obvious ones with the current design I just need to test it some more before I consider a redesign. :)

Flag Post

Any TDK members that would like to jump… I’ve send an invite to alxje2themax, but let me know if anyone else would like one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exorsus:

Any TDK members that would like to jump… I’ve send an invite to alxje2themax, but let me know if anyone else would like one.

At the moment, only bonesaww (Alt of jc) applied. If you don’t mind, I can send the invites if required :). Saves you some trouble. Guys, TDK, just ID your targets please :).

Flag Post

Go for it. I can’t log into Exorsus right now anyways… stupid alt switching bugs

Flag Post

Send me an invite Alexje. I’ll come down with Schoulayer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnduinX:

Send me an invite Alexje. I’ll come down with Schoulayer.

just had a tough time trying to get an op available. Most are ultra’s. :/ But ok, will send you one.

EDIT: just monsters now. the loot on these kids is amazing. if you don’t hit the daily leaderboard after 3 of these, IDK anymore :S.

Flag Post

Just made my first ultra today, don’t really know why I did but just for the sheer hell of it. Anyway, I’m gonna just go back to taking israel’s OPs and soon I will get in a war with a really small guy (~10-15 OPs) and will take most of what he has since he has a bad base just because this “laying back and taking israel” stuff will get to be the “same ol same ol” soon, so I wanna keep it interesting.

On that note, sometime in the future I can jump around and help someone if need be. I think that will keep it really interesting.

Flag Post

Ok Wave, didn’t realize you would send it so soon. I’m going to copy my yard design on JC and jump down there after I finish upgrading walls and some buildings. Tomorrow morning I’ll try and be ready and jump then.

I’ll send Schoulayer an invite if Alexje hasn’t when I get there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BoneSaww:

Ok Wave, didn’t realize you would send it so soon. I’m going to copy my yard design on JC and jump down there after I finish upgrading walls and some buildings. Tomorrow morning I’ll try and be ready and jump then.

He already got one from spyder if I am correct. But if he hasn’t, thanks. Just take your time bonesaww, but they won’t be focussing on you, to be honest. I think they will have their hands full on the other attackers.

Flag Post

He already got one from spyder if I am correct. But if he hasn’t, thanks. Just take your time bonesaww, but they won’t be focussing on you, to be honest. I think they will have their hands full on the other attackers.

That’s fine, If you could send me another invite, I’m ready to go now but someone most of taken the OP you invited me to or something. No option to accept the invite :P.

Flag Post

That’s fine, If you could send me another invite, I’m ready to go now but someone most of taken the OP you invited me to or something. No option to accept the invite :P.

I am at the momen bugstuck, will pop in hopefully tomorrow. I am now at the premier inn, using my 30 minutes of wifi wisely :)