{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 151 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by s4onutx:

Hey guys – if you are thinking of recruiting Kingblood97, please do not. He insists on being mean to me for no apparent reason; I have screenshots if necessary, should you not believe me, want to know exact words, or need proof. Thanks.

s4onutx, I need no proof. Kingblood97 has behaved the same way towards me. I’ve been flattening his base and taking every OP in sight for the past few days because he won’t leave Cooper alone. That should also answer your question Dreadfiend999 :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdyBaby:
Originally posted by Golco:

If my calculations are correct, about 1349 people visit this thread everyday :O

Opsi… It is good, i think. :)

My op number went down to 199… I like that snap guy. :) That game is never dull with him around, so i think it wouldn’t be a good idea to make him leave.

Peeps of colony 4: would it be possible not to ruin his main asap he looses DP? Maybe lets give him a little time to reinforce, so it will be always fun playing this game. Hm? At least for me…

No worries from my corner Ady- haven’t got a line of sight on him even if I wanted to. Keep up the fight Ady. Great to see so much support and advice for you from everyone.

Just a note I’ve leveled up to 47. Cheers!

Flag Post

Level: 47.3
Champ, level: Fomor 6.3; Drull 6.3; Gorgo 6.3
Pic of base (optional, but helps me): ! photo g3rry_base_zpsbbdbf1be.jpg!
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): World Map, EB, but see next…
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): I am looking for a strong, loyal alliance to help me become a better strategist, as well as an alt-jumper. I would like to keep my little empire (110 OPs and building), but also would like to develop an alt to jump and fight and help out my alliance mates. Plus, I have a trololol little ogre acting out on my map who I would like to run off to help him rethink his role in the BYM world. P.S. I hope the image worked; Photobucket blows. I would be happy to email a JPG if necessary.

Flag Post

@ g3rryy, thank you for your application and your interest in TDK. I also have to give you credit for the thought you put into your application.

Unfortunately, though, your base is not currently up to par. It is essentially a box base. All important towers are cataprone, and there is almost no pathing. Also, I hope that the “little ogre” represents a small contributor to your true motivation for joining this alliance, because TDK does not accept individuals who are looking for a place to hide from enemies. The way you phrased your application makes this unlikely, but I just wanted to confirm this with you.

In the end, what you have going for you is your level and your good attitude. I vote to waitlist until the base has been redesigned and for us to evaluate your personality/character further. If the vote comes in and everyone involved decides to go with this option, then you will also have to consistently communicate with the leaders to learn BYM strategy, since your base is a reflection of your current level of understanding in this game (no offense intended).

@ Ady: Nah, don’t give him a chance to reinforce. Just hit him whenever you can. Don’t play with your food =p.

@ Golco: Thank you for all the work you are putting into the Oops research. If anyone is going to solve this, it’s you. Major props.

@ Red and lxjx: Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

@ Cooperman: Thank you for giving advice to hjorv. It’s a learning process for the teacher, as well, and it’s very encouraging to see newer members helping applicants. As a side note, in your advice, you asked hjorv to apply rather than just asking for help. To his credit, he did (check his post hx), which is why he is now on the waitlist and posting on our thread now and then.

Flag Post

Thanks RedHarley! :)

If u want to join the fight, ur always welcome here. Ur ops at ur border are really close to the frontline, so if u want, i can give u some of my ops there, to come in… That would be a real fun! :D I always keep resources low, so u wouldn’t loot so much at all, no worries! :) Just call me! :) U know my number…:)

@ bored: my mother told me the same when i was a child. My grandmother too… I love them both. :)

Flag Post

g3rryy, You have been denied. Due to certain circumstances, at this instance, we prefer to accept no members from TEC at the moment, not even for our waitinglist.

Flag Post

K thnx for the info shoulayer, I was just wondering.

Flag Post

Opsi!

What happened to d333? He is level 37 on my friendlist, however yesterday it indicated his level right.

Why is that?

Flag Post

Same thing is going on with me too. I’m lv 36 on the friends list. I hate glitches. .

Flag Post

Opsi!

What happened to d333? He is level 37 on my friendlist, however yesterday it indicated his level right.

Why is that?

I think he encountered a bug during gameplay, which displays his level incorrect. Take a look at his outposts, and see what level those are. I think its just a visual bug, and if he levels up again, it should fix itself. ( Make sure you refresh everytime your friendsbar is empty, that is what it usually is caused by).

Flag Post

The level glitch is actually caused by 2 players interacting with the same op at the same time, Its common in a warzone. Usually happens when the owner of an op notices it’s being attacked and tries to enter it before the attack is over. When the attacker finishes the attack an gets the option to take it over, its then possible for the owner of the op to enter it.When the owner does enter it, the 2 player’s points start to mingle and the owner gets a message saying you leveled up. The result is the level glitch, your level will become higher if the attacker is a higher level then you. Or lower if the attacker is a lower level. The only real way to prevent this glitch is to be patient when 1 of your ops is under attack, dont enter it until your sure the attack is over.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Smithlite86:

The level glitch is actually caused by 2 players interacting with the same op at the same time, Its common in a warzone. Usually happens when the owner of an op notices it’s being attacked and tries to enter it before the attack is over. When the attacker finishes the attack an gets the option to take it over, its then possible for the owner of the op to enter it.When the owner does enter it, the 2 player’s points start to mingle and the owner gets a message saying you leveled up. The result is the level glitch, your level will become higher if the attacker is a higher level then you. Or lower if the attacker is a lower level. The only real way to prevent this glitch is to be patient when 1 of your ops is under attack, dont enter it until your sure the attack is over.

Thanks! It is clear now! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Smithlite86:

There are more causes than that :P I got the level glitch when I was on MR1, no OPs :P

Flag Post

hello guys i got 15 otpost now trying to get 40 by end of the month
and soon im going to be lvl 40 :)

Flag Post

Welcome to TDK s4onutx! Your new yard looks good, and I hope you enjoy your stay :).

Than I would like to congratulate the following members with their promotions:

• Iambored155
  • jorn
  • lxjx
  • Shawn2000
  • Adybaby
  • redharley
  • cooperman
  • Dreadfiend999
  • d333dogs333

Congratulations to all!

Flag Post

Congratulations!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragon_Knight_:

Welcome to TDK s4onutx! Your new yard looks good, and I hope you enjoy your stay :).

• Iambored155
  • jorn
  • lxjx
  • Shawn2000
  • Adybaby
  • redharley
  • cooperman
  • Dreadfiend999
  • d333dogs333

Congratulations to all!

Thank you for accepting me, I won’t let you down!! _

Flag Post

• Iambored155
  • jorn
  • lxjx
  • Shawn2000
  • Adybaby
  • redharley
  • cooperman
  • Dreadfiend999
  • d333dogs333

Congratulations to all!

Thanks, I congratulate my fellow promoted members also.

Flag Post

Weeeee!

Thanks! :)

And gratz to s4onutx! :)

Flag Post

All: Thanks for the input, and, yes, I realize my base is, um, basic…. To this point, I have been playing and learning. I have read many of the web pages about proper base building, just have not got around to it. My thinking was that I would get some help from some veteran players, and to do that, I understand I need to be in an alliance. As you all undoubtedly know, the chat rooms are simply dumb and worthless.

Re TEC: Being semi-noobish (yes, a lvl 47 can still be noobish), I was asked by Kalash to sign up for TEC based on my level and other considerations. I was flattered, and applied… then it went belly-up. Kalash revived it and I re-applied and was accepted… then it went belly up again. At this point, I consider myself independent.

Re the little ogre: Yes, a small part of my motivation was to have some back-up for when I go after the person. However, I am perfectly capable of fighting my own battles. A larger part of my motivation was to sign-up with a faction to learn some of the finer points of the game from some veteran players. If you all permit, I will lurk on your forum and learn what I need to learn, hopefully with some direct input from you all. I researched alliances before applying, and chose TDK because I recognized some of the names from chat and because I liked what I saw. I did consider other alliances….

Re my base: I am amenable to reconfiguring it, and would be glad to do so with helpful input and the proper motivation. I also have the resources and time to do so. At this point, I have just not done so and have focused on gathering OPs and building my little empire (+/- 110 OPs depending on who is messing with me).
Again, thank you for your consideration and input, and any advice/suggestions to making my base better and stronger, as well as advice for taking on my little ogre, is much appreciated. Regarding him, I am currently strengthening OPs and stashing resources for the assault. As he is lvl49 and I am lvl47, I realize I will not be able to put him down in one shot, so I am mulling the best strategy for starting it up and being able to continue with the campaign… I am thinking that I should go all out on the first wave and crush as many of his OPs as possible before I run out of resources. I think I will be able to put a dent in him, as all my monsters are maxed levels and training.

Thanks again, and feel free to contact me with any info, advice, suggestions or complaints.

Flag Post

PS: I am not a hacker or shiny-buyer, so any inferences that I such based on being accepted into TEC would be erroneous.

Flag Post

• Iambored155
  • jorn
  • lxjx
  • Shawn2000
  • Adybaby
  • redharley
  • cooperman
  • Dreadfiend999
  • d333dogs333

Congratulations to all!

Welcome s4onutx!

That’s awesome on the promotions. Congratulations everyone! Cheers!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:
Originally posted by Kingblood97:
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:
Originally posted by Kingblood97:

Lmao, S4onutx, your applying too? This gets funnier every day.

Hey king, why don’t you try applying? If you haven’t, you should. It would be fun to have you as an ally :D

Ill definitely pass..

Sure thing. Hows your map still ruled by you?

Nah. When I went inactive, I lost all my OPs. Don’t play much anymore, mostly chat.

Flag Post

Thanks RedHarley! :)

If u want to join the fight, ur always welcome here. Ur ops at ur border are really close to the frontline, so if u want, i can give u some of my ops there, to come in… That would be a real fun! :D I always keep resources low, so u wouldn’t loot so much at all, no worries! :) Just call me! :) U know my number…:)

@ bored: my mother told me the same when i was a child. My grandmother too… I love them both. :)

Thanks Ady. Very tempting offer :) Will be in touch. Cheers!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator