{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 152 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingblood97:
Originally posted by Schoulayer:
Originally posted by s4onutx:

Hey guys – if you are thinking of recruiting Kingblood97, please do not. He insists on being mean to me for no apparent reason; I have screenshots if necessary, should you not believe me, want to know exact words, or need proof. Thanks.

s4onutx, I need no proof. Kingblood97 has behaved the same way towards me. I’ve been flattening his base and taking every OP in sight for the past few days because he won’t leave Cooper alone. That should also answer your question Dreadfiend999 :P

This Alliance is actually pretty funny. You nitwits instigate stuff, and when I react, you all act like im the asshole. Nothing but a gay orgy here (excluding Dreadfiend and few others).

Stop posting here, you are obviously not welcome..

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

we are going to play that card? In that case, all your posts can be seen as off-topic , offending and can be removed. see this thread as someones house, and treat it with respect. If you do not, we will have to call the mods, to remove you from either this thread or the website itself. and seeing your nice offending post, you sound like you are going to choose for the second option.

Flag Post
Originally posted by s4onutx:

Hey guys – if you are thinking of recruiting Kingblood97, please do not. He insists on being mean to me for no apparent reason; I have screenshots if necessary, should you not believe me, want to know exact words, or need proof. Thanks.

s4onutx, I need no proof. Kingblood97 has behaved the same way towards me. I’ve been flattening his base and taking every OP in sight for the past few days because he won’t leave Cooper alone. That should also answer your question Dreadfiend999 :P

What happened between Cooper and Jedi is debatable. Even if you are right, and Cooper took the first outpost before your crew destroyed him, that is irrelevant here. This is a war game. I jumped down to help Cooper as a member of his alliance. Cooper was seriously outgunned. So I came down and challenged you to a friendly war. I tried to be polite in IGMs, and your response was to hurl insults at me like the childish ‘gay orgy’ comment above. That is what makes you an asshole. You can’t seem to play this game without hating your opponent and trying to drag them into a flame fest. I have no intention of joining you in such.

You are right, you have not launched a single pokey at my base despite it being right in your face. Instead you attack Cooper’s level 42 base while I flatten your base. I find this cowardly. Frankly I don’t see where your reputation comes from.

You could interpret my statement to s4onutx and Dread as bragging if you want, but I was answering both of their questions. I could have posted your destroyed base, or attack logs of your friends, but I did not. My statement was truthful, and by this point our war was not much of a secret.

Flag Post
Originally posted by g3rryy:

PS: I am not a hacker or shiny-buyer, so any inferences that I such based on being accepted into TEC would be erroneous.

I have decided to help g3rry with some advice, especially on his base. He might not get accepted for TDK, but I dont mind helping him out a hand.

Flag Post

Well, it seems Kingblood97 and his friends decided to invite script kiddies from the DD alliance down. Is this how you play the game now King?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnduinX:

Well, it seems Kingblood97 and his friends decided to invite script kiddies from the DD alliance down. Is this how you play the game now King?

Make sure to send the attack report to “Bug report”, not “report abuse”. This way, you should get a permaban within 24-48 hours.

P.S. And congratulations to all who received promotions! Make TDK proud!

Flag Post
Originally posted by blastoma:

Make sure to send the attack report to “Bug report”, not “report abuse”. This way, you should get a permaban within 24-48 hours.

P.S. And congratulations to all who received promotions! Make TDK proud!

Its sadly not obvious enough to get them banned. every outpost gets a 10 million pebble bomb and every outpost gets 1 dave + fomor, so that is total bs, but might be considered possible by certain admins ( intotal about 184 million pebbles have been used).

Flag Post

@Wave: Ah, I thought they were looting billions or using super fomor. Yes, if what you describe is the case, it isn’t as obvious. Still possible, though, if the situation is clearly characterized in the bug report. Worth a try.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:

Lmao, S4onutx, your applying too? This gets funnier every day.

Hey king, why don’t you try applying? If you haven’t, you should. It would be fun to have you as an ally :D

Ill definitely pass..

Sure thing. Hows your map still ruled by you?

Nah. When I went inactive, I lost all my OPs. Don’t play much anymore, mostly chat.

It would get boring if you have a lot of ops. I’m getting there, But I think it would still be a while for me lol

Flag Post

My script friends? DD Alliance? I honestly don’t know what your talking about.

Flag Post

We’re talking about Jeff_Wasabi25.

Flag Post

We’re talking about Jeff_Wasabi25.

He is Jedin’s friend, and apparently not a hacker/scripter. Whats this DD Alliance ?

Flag Post

Jeff is a well known scripter.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/81-backyard-monsters/topics/313741-dd-alliance?page=1

This is the DD alliance thread. They were an alliance of scripters, and Jeff_Wasabi25 was one of their scripting members. He’s probably an alt of b000obbby.

Flag Post

An alliance of hackers… Jesus!

What for? When i was younger, i tried that cheat thing. I did not enjoyed the game after that, due to lack of challange. I cannot understand. Of course not here, in single player games such as godmode, etc. :) Long ago…

Peeps! Stop cheating, plz! :)

Flag Post

O.O WOW! lol You are right ady. An alliance of hackers, Holy Cow! I don’t think we would wanna mess with those guys.

Flag Post

If anyone in colony 1 sees sunfan2, please pm me on the coordinates. He logs in once a month to annoy me it seems…

Flag Post

By the way, clambam, I don’t think I ever congratulated you on your new leadership position! I’m very excited for you, and I can’t think of a more deserving candidate.

Also, thanks to all TDK leaders for the promotion! =) I’m honored and humbled.

Flag Post

If Jeff is there, I’ll run him out again. Just as Myself and others did to DD.

Flag Post

Kong BYM overall rating has gone up to 4.11 from 4.10

Flag Post
Originally posted by Golco:

Game overall rating has gone up to 4.11 from 4.10

U mean: Game Over, all rating has gone up to 4.11 from 4.10? :)

Flag Post

Edited my post

Flag Post

I didn’t meant to troll u mate, but i could’t stand not doing so. :)

Flag Post

I dont mind being trolled by alliance members :P

Flag Post

Ive now moved to Turls map.