{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 153 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Golco:

I dont mind being trolled by alliance members :P

:) U got ur man! :)

Flag Post

Anyone on MR1 that could try to pop one of my ADT’s with an eye’ra attack?

Flag Post

Just informing: I have leveled up so if one of the leaders will kindly change my level on the list that would be awesome. I’m level 47 now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:

Just informing: I have leveled up so if one of the leaders will kindly change my level on the list that would be awesome. I’m level 47 now.

Ok, I will see to it after work ( which is about 2 hours). And ofcourse, congratulations Dread, keep on going!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

Ok, I will see to it after work ( which is about 2 hours). And ofcourse, congratulations Dread, keep on going!

Thanks a lot Wave and will do. One of my friends is in trouble but if he calls for help I will be there for some extra backup and also I will gain a lot more exp, war just doesn’t wreck someone it teaches lessons. I might learn new things.

Flag Post

ok, your level is updated dread, and besides from this, I have added colony 5 to the list ( Turtle is the major shareholder, together with shawn and cooper), and closed colony 2, simply due to it consisting of solomly afk-members :/.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragon_Knight_:

ok, your level is updated dread, and besides from this, I have added colony 5 to the list ( Turtle is the major shareholder, together with shawn and cooper), and closed colony 2, simply due to it consisting of solomly afk-members :/.

Fantastic! Thanks wave. I guess I’m gonna be the loner on my map with just some FoA friends, while you guys are all in colonies. lol

Flag Post

Congrats Dread! Keep it up! By the way, the plus of being on your own map, as opposed to a colony, is that you’ll have less crowding. It’s more likely that later on you can get the full 3000-3500 OPs on a map less populated by allies.

Flag Post

well dread, if you want to, we can make your map a future colony, or merge you with another member. It is up to you :).

Flag Post

Hello everyones…
Do you know twi728? He is hacking all the time on matthew2 map.
I try to destroy him, but I can’t do it myself.
Maybe someone wants some fun with twi?
I get from him 100Ops yesterday… all ultras. Than I downgrade them to basic for easy give to others.
But myself I can do nothing. I take his 100OPs, than he take back 100 from me.
He has over 500 Ops left. He text me yesterday.
But i think, we could destroy him alltogether.
I can send invite to this map.
Twi has super-fomor script. He attacks with fomor only.
Please, PM me if you want join to this crusade.

I have 100Ops left…

My quest:
I want to get his all OPs, and when he will recycle I want jump out from this map and give back Outposts to wild monsters.

Kura.

Flag Post

This is the top looter hacker in the game, you will need to post the evidence to Kongregate :)

Flag Post

kura, I want you to know, that I have some great respect for you. Keep on doing what you are doing right now, and I would like to inform you, that help is on the way!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jorn:

I was bored of not being attacked, so I attacked some people, hope some will try to take revenge :)

http://prntscr.com/q1hck
http://prntscr.com/q1he4
http://prntscr.com/q1hff

Hahaha, gj jorn :P, that is the spirit.

Flag Post

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Ladies and gents, its a sad day for us all. today kixeye has decided to “officially” stop supporting kongregate version of BYM.
It means that, well very simply, that BYM is going to be removed, in all perspectives :(.I dont want to go into any further deep discussions at the moment. Just do a quick poll: who here in TDK will continue to play on facebook?

the evidence

members so far:

• Wave_Rida : yes, but I will miss you guys who dont go :’(. (also offering my profile page as a meeting site if you guys ever do decide to meet me).
  • Anduin :Yes
  • Turtle: Yes

Flag Post

So, this is Kixeye’s response to FB players coming over here. I guess they can’t have people trying to escape their MR3 bullshit. Oh well, we had a good run. I might move Anduin over to a BYM account with a fake name if they give the option, but I doubt I’ll play the same way I played here.

Flag Post

If the alliance stays alive I will move to Facebook. I play because I enjoy being in TDK.

Flag Post

Bored: Thanks bored, yea I thought of the advantages, so yea I get it.

Knight: Maybe a future colonie, I wont be able to get all of the ops on a map cause i also have FoA driends as i mentioned above. I don’t know maybe no yet, thanks for the offer though :)

Anduin: Your right andy, I as well might be moving to fb, I really enjoy this alliance. This is the only one that I am actually having fun. At least I was……..

Wave:………sigh this sucks so bad now. I haven’t been in an alliance for more than 2-3 weeks. Always something happens………and now ……..I wont be going to any other. Wave I’m going to miss you and all of the people in this alliance. It was an honor to be ally with you…..all of you. :) I was going to get my very first ultra kit on my own. I still am though. About the face book thing I got rid of my acc on fb years ago. Now…….I’m thinking of making it again :) I’m not sure maybe my parents wont let me. I’m going to see what happens next, then we’l see. ;p

Flag Post

I will be sending out my fb name to all members wanting it as I have an optional account on mr2 on fb :); remember, we have about 3 weeks left, so try to stack your capacity I would suggest. and may ask some scripters to raise your shiny with a hunderd or so :P.

Flag Post

I will be sending out my fb name to all members wanting it as I have an optional account on mr2 on fb :); remember, we have about 3 weeks left, so try to stack your capacity I would suggest. and may ask some scripters to raise your shiny with a hunderd or so :P.

What for? ^^ Don’t get it. On kong or fb?

Flag Post

I’ve gotten my anger out in my post on your “kong rejects” thread. Now question: Does stacking our resources make a difference? It seems that KIXEYE says it’s impossible to transfer yards directly, which means we’ll likely lose our resources and shiny included. I’m willing to stay with TDK, or the conglomerate kong alliance if it forms. The personality of TDK is, in my opinion, most admirable, and I’m dedicated to this alliance and its leaders if they are willing to move over to FB and stay together.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I played this on Facebook, but it sucks.

We will see what will happen, and i will decide after that.

Kixeye is idiot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

For those of you who are interested in continuing to Facebook, or even if you’re not interested, Justin, Anduin, Seven and I have created forums for continuing the game, or the community. The link is here: http://betrayals-revenge.forumotion.com/ Feel free to sign up.

For those who haven’t been checking the other threads as frequently, you should look at the above. I’ve signed up as blastoma. Even if you’re not sure whether you want to continue on FB, you should register, just to keep that possibility open. Let’s keep TDK alive.

Flag Post

ok, i will continue playing on fb, just how will we know who is who on fb??

Flag Post
Originally posted by hrvojerazarac:

ok, i will continue playing on fb, just how will we know who is who on fb??

We have made an offsite forum, please register there in first instance. If you do that, we can atleast stay in contact. After that, we can make a list of every player and their name.

EDIT: Guys, look who I found in KIXEYE forums……