{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 155 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

Ancano’s base. http://imgur.com/FC9SjK3

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxcoopermanxX:

Ancano’s base. http://imgur.com/FC9SjK3

looks good :)

Flag Post

I wish those of you that are going the best of luck on facebook.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Congrats Wave :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Golco:

Thank you golco, and again :

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

Congratzzzzzzzzzz…….. You go Wave_Ridaaaaaa……
(Shotor1 whispers to himself I wished they would show me how it is done….)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shotor1:

If you have enough time: Octo’s and pokeys. They tear alot down. But you have the same problem as I do, spiff got first pick :).

Flag Post

@Wave: Congrats Wave! Looks like I’m a bit late to the party. I stopped checking kong for a while …

@Jorn: Do you think that is why they’ve been temporarily blocking both of my accounts? But RedHarley has also gotten the block, along with Marybunny, and I don’t believe they have alts. I think it’s just more an issue of new accounts with odd names and google images for profile pictures. Any advice would be appreciated.

@Ady: What’s your FB Username? Glad to see you’ll be joining us!! =)

Flag Post

Level:43
Champ, level: Gorgo-Lvl 6, Drull- Lvl 5
Pic of base (optional, but helps me): here is the link:http://imgur.com/oP0AaIo
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1?: Just recycled, can be either
Alliance history: I have not been in a forum alliance, though i have been in small map alliances

Flag Post
Originally posted by Parker2:

Alliance history: I have not been in a forum alliance, though i have been in small map alliances

Leave you fail.

Flag Post

I am sorry, but I will reject you. Looking through your posting history you have applied for eXo which rejected you, they are our allies and their judgement is trusted. And when Zys replies in the way he does, you clearly dont have a good reputation. Perhaps why eXo rejected you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shotor1:

If you have enough time: Octo’s and pokeys. They tear alot down. But you have the same problem as I do, spiff got first pick :).

Wao, good going wave. A congratz from me too :D
Also, I’m going with bored on this one too, sorry I have been not posting for a while. I have a lot of other work I had to do and still doing it. I might not post for a while again, so don’t think I ditched you guys or anything . Thanks.

Flag Post

sadly, you made such an impression on me, I still remembered your name, before I saw the replies. Golco’s verdict is up there.

Ok dear members and friends, I would like to discuss the following issue. I dont feel I and/or anduin can decide for the entire alliance. so, at this instance, we are going to move to facebook, and ofcourse, set up an alliance on there. However, there are two options: We continue TDK as an elite group, probably allied with FoA and eXo , or we merge together with FoA/eXo. Besides from each of them having to agree with this matter, I want my friends to be able to agree with the decision we made in the past. Now, I dont want to keep anything behind:

• FoA has no plans yet as far as I know, I have asked their leaders for an answer, but lets be realistic, there are 3 and that is going to take some time. FoA might even have to vote upon the matter.
  • Spyder, has already an alliance called eXo upon fb. This might cause a dilemma, will we join under the name eXorsus the current allliance or will we make a new one, and/or does spyder even want to merge with us? We dont know yet, and I have sent an pm ( but lets give it some time).

That is it. Now, my question to you is, do you want to merge with FoA and/or eXo? Do not worry at all, with speaking your mind freely.
options:
1 Yes in all cases
2. On the condition 2.1 eXo must agree to join or 2.2 only FoA.
3. No I prefer to stay as a small friends group.

Well, I will start: Yes in all cases, however, I dont mind continuing as a small group either.so its a yes from me.

Flag Post

Well at the moment I’m sitting in with Spyder and in eXo on FB. But I would like to merge if the other leaders decide to join in on it.
I think Spyder did mention something about the merge and asked if the people who have joined eXo and were not a part of Kong could also be apart of the merge (Don’t quote me I’m not 100% sure)

But if this is how it is going I would be in on the merge evil grin

Flag Post

I vote yes in all cases. We only have a fraction of our playerbase on FB, it’s the smartest move we can make at the moment.

Flag Post

I also vote yes in all cases as AnduinX is right- we are a very small group on fb.

Flag Post

I vote Yes in all cases. Although, I don’t want to be in an alliance under the name of eXo or FoA. We merge and make a big alliance with another name. No alliance will fade away and one will stay. I am not saying I don’t like FoA or eXo. What I am saying, ether we got a big group of Kong players, or just have a small group and recruit more underway. It’d be more fair dont you think?

I was just informed by Sevenduster, that the alliance BR has been made. So, my opinion above has no meaning anymore :)

Flag Post

Well, seems like my pm’s etc got the stone rolling :).It sounds great that we will join BR. We could form a colony and call it TDK. Most alliances on there, have about 10 actual alliances in them. But anyways, I am looking forward to it!.

Flag Post

I put all my votes towards the merge. It’s absolutely correct that this kong-FB transfer has bottlenecked our numbers. While I worry slightly about the cultural differences among the three alliances, I think it’s something we can work out, especially given our rich history here on Kong. Once we merge, we will have better chances in overtaking the FB playground. They won’t stand a chance.

I have sent requests to join BR. Let’s do this!

Wave, Andy, have you guys PMed the other TDK members who don’t frequent the forum as often? I’m concerned there might be members who are still unaware of either the transfer or the formation of BR. Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by iambored155:

I put all my votes towards the merge. It’s absolutely correct that this kong-FB transfer has bottlenecked our numbers. While I worry slightly about the cultural differences among the three alliances, I think it’s something we can work out, especially given our rich history here on Kong. Once we merge, we will have better chances in overtaking the FB playground. They won’t stand a chance.

I have sent requests to join BR. Let’s do this!

Wave, Andy, have you guys PMed the other TDK members who don’t frequent the forum as often? I’m concerned there might be members who are still unaware of either the transfer or the formation of BR. Thanks!

I will get right to it, and will send the messages. Those looking for BR: its called Betrayal’s revenge, and lead by a guy called mark. You want to use the all worlds tab though.

Flag Post

@bored: Adorján Tusz. That is my name on Facebook. Add me all, so we can help each other asap.

I vote yes too.

And i cannot be as active as i was here. My working computer simply cannot load the game at facebook. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdyBaby:

@bored: Adorján Tusz. That is my name on Facebook. Add me all, so we can help each other asap.

I vote yes too.

And i cannot be as active as i was here. My working computer simply cannot load the game at facebook. :D

Will do. No worries for the activity, its already good that you are joining us at all :).

Flag Post

Ahahahaha…Galaxy life works fine. :)

Btw… Im still fighting with Kixeye for fair compenstion. I bought shinis here, a lot, and they simply stated i did not. I attached a screenshot of my truth, no answer… Kixeye is a very bad company with a very bad attitude… I thought customer support over the ocean works fine. I should reconsider. The customer support i do at the hotel i work is much better. :D

Flag Post

Hey guys just want to drop by.(: Just friend me on facebook name is “Nicholas Weston” thanks guys. made some friends here.(: Seeya.