{Recruiting} Dragonborn Alliance (DBA) page 2 (locked)

2047 posts

Flag Post

We still got AA and Ta.
Lots more noobs and pros there for us to fight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zaqs:

Yep.

soviet can i get invite to AA war im with TOE

Flag Post

make sure it is near our enimes.

Flag Post

I can’t invite you guys. Ask shore_bird17

Flag Post

Hey, I was hoping to join DragonBorn. I am level 30 right now, have a lvl 2 drull, are on currently map 1. Between raking in about 7.6M to 11.4M of every resource every day + having 5 workers who are always occupied + max yard size +almost max perm 10% capacity and upgrading/leveling up insanely fast, I am online at least once a day and often, much more than that. By the end of 2 months from now, I should have a level 6 drull; I will have unlocked Zaf day after tomorrow, Dave 1-3 days afterwards, and am working on my way to a lvl 6 TH right 12 hours after upgrading to a lvl 5 TH.

Flag Post
Originally posted by inquisitivemind7:

Hey, I was hoping to join DragonBorn. I am level 30 right now, have a lvl 2 drull, are on currently map 1. Between raking in about 7.6M to 11.4M of every resource every day + having 5 workers who are always occupied + max yard size +almost max perm 10% capacity and upgrading/leveling up insanely fast, I am online at least once a day and often, much more than that. By the end of 2 months from now, I should have a level 6 drull; I will have unlocked Zaf day after tomorrow, Dave 1-3 days afterwards, and am working on my way to a lvl 6 TH right 12 hours after upgrading to a lvl 5 TH.

You’re in

Flag Post

you should get a monster lab soon if you dont have one. it could prove very useful especially when it gives dave rockets .

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fragmentdreams:

you should get a monster lab soon if you dont have one. it could prove very useful especially when it gives dave rockets .

Cool, thanks and way ahead of you. Already have monster lab. It’s amazing how quickly you can expand with 5 workers.

Flag Post

i did say if you didn’t already have it. you should get rockets for dave soon after you unlock him. they nearly double his usefulness since they give him ranged attack and the ability to attack flying monsters. rocket daves are espically deadly to former. if you really want to be good you shall have to be on map room 2 though.

Flag Post

i did say if you didn’t already have it. you should get rockets for dave soon after you unlock him. they nearly double his usefulness since they give him ranged attack and the ability to attack flying monsters. rocket daves are espically deadly to former. if you really want to be good you shall have to be on map room 2 though.

This is stuff that should be discussed. Not math (lars) or denouncing each other. Helping each other.

Flag Post

Ehh you wanna discuss if rocket daves are better than daves without rockets ?
If so , you really dont have a clue of important it is to upgrade the abilitys for your monsters =P

Flag Post

fail shineh user

OKAY thats it!
okay, i would like to see u (DBA) and toe, defeat us,only PP id a threat i mean, my leader and I and deathnote have been farming your leader 24/7, I have proof of this, and now you want to team up with a alliance almost all bym alliances have declared war on? did you know that zaqs said in chat with me he wants all dragonborns dead? he only teamed up with you because he is destpret and all bym, is against him and his failliance with the fail subfaction.

lets get to the point
did you know your leader is and was a coward? he fled the warzone, your own leader! leaving his fellow alliance members to be farmed! shore_bird and bobblyflay are now sitting ducks with the coward leader somewhere in MR1!
why would you like to join a alliance with a coward leader that abandons his own members in a war zone when he is most needed? huh?

I Officially Brand Sovietwaffels A coward!

Flag Post

yep, this is true….. soviet, get your ass back into the warzone, coward

Flag Post

Someone make an outpost on the warzone. I will be their in a day or 2.. If you want to know why I recycled, PM me.

Flag Post

Somone says skirym is retarded.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SovietWaffles98:

Someone make an outpost on the warzone. I will be their in a day or 2.. If you want to know why I recycled, PM me.

oh please. you had no recs thing? well its just totally awsome to ditch your members for 4 days and say you just wanted to bulid up your recs? while they are being farmed ina warzone?

Flag Post

You recycled?!!! You could get base 0 now if you upgrade again

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathnote76:

You recycled?!!! You could get base 0 now if you upgrade again

1, yay!
2, awww no more farms

Flag Post

updated alliance/bump

Flag Post

My map room is done if anyone cares

Flag Post

i do. congtats. i hope you get back into battle as soon as you can. invite me if you ever get there.

Flag Post

i do. congtats. i hope you get back into battle as soon as you can. invite me if you ever get there.

Which battle?

Flag Post

any battle. i am bored. invite me.

Flag Post

Fragment are you in a alliance?

Flag Post

my friend bubblord will send out the invites. frag, ill ask him to invite soviet first then you, shorebird can help out