Update 4/12/12 ~ Inferno Comes to Kongregate! page 3

229 posts

Flag Post

Thanks KIXEYE for updating

Do the earthquakes have to finish so we can enter
the infernal caverns

Thanks

Flag Post

can someone explain what this new update (inferno) really means?
how can you also build a chaos lab?
BYM is a great game, and I really want to enjoy this new update (new monsters and a stone-rune thingy outside your yard, just like the trojan horse bait)

Flag Post

Hi!

I have lost all my daves(140) I had in my hatchery after the new update and don’t know where they are gone..
Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rebin01:

Hi!

I have lost all my daves(140) I had in my hatchery after the new update and don’t know where they are gone..
(main base)

Flag Post

Hi!

happened to me too, I had around 200, damn. Well I don’t think we will get them back.
Oh well, let’s start farming again….

btw: does anyone know how long it takes till the cavern can be entered?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Teutoburg:

Hi!

happened to me too, I had around 200, damn. Well I don’t think we will get them back.
Oh well, let’s start farming again….

btw: does anyone know how long it takes till the cavern can be entered?

people have been saying around a week i think…
My 100 zafs are still there :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

This didn’t happen before the update, but now whenever I play, I get that beautiful popup…
If someone from kixeye happens to see this, my user ID is 317560.

I guess the Inferno update needs more computer power. Try logging into your account from a faster computer. If it works, you know what to put on your wish list for xmas ;/

tnx @ bogey. one week is a blink in this game;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Teutoburg:

This didn’t happen before the update, but now whenever I play, I get that beautiful popup…

I guess the Inferno update needs more computer power. Try logging into your account from a faster computer. If it works, you know what’s on your wishlist for xmas ;/

Ummm no. I can play fine on facebook…

Flag Post

So when will we be able to enter the cavern?

Flag Post
Originally posted by string97bean:

apparently around a week…

Flag Post
Originally posted by gnik_remmah:

BYM is a great game, and I really want to enjoy this new update (new monsters and a stone-rune thingy outside your yard, just like the trojan horse bait)

Originally posted by gnik_remmah:

Flag Post
Originally posted by bogey40:
Originally posted by string97bean:

apparently around a week…

I read after the 3rd earthquake…probably more than one week.

Flag Post

finally! much thx kixeye! i hope you’ll update us with the real guild sometime later!

Flag Post

i play on facebook and it is way ahead of kongregate but also slower as it has more stuff, it took me 3earthquakes to enter the cavern and your gonna need high levelzaffretis and daves also a high levelformor would help you get about 1earthquake a day well that happened to me anyway so be ready for a big hoard of monsters on day 3 and be ready to take down molocks 9bases just a lil warning the last one sufforcates your monsters. Have fun :D

Flag Post

Got damn annoying “something broke”. Repair please. Your User ID is: 49569

Flag Post

Bet I can’t play on my home laptop anymore, but thanks SO much for the update!!! I am SO glad I stuck with this game, I have so many friends who gave up on it. Looking forward to new worlds! Thanks!

Flag Post

Oh, and aside from being able to move workers to outposts, which I know we’ll never see, the auto collect was what I REALLY wanted to see! Yay!

Flag Post

So how long until you fix the base 0 bases? I want to play again!

Flag Post

If Kongregate follows the same days between attacks, here is the schedule:

For more on the Inferno, go here

Flag Post

Thank you for the update, but I’ve noticed whenever that I attempted to catapult any Kozu Tribe building (or any monster tribe building, for that matter) my Java Player crashed 10 out of 10 times. This never happened before the Inferno update. Is this a common problem? Is there any way that I can remedy this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

I like updates i hope we get as much as FB

Flag Post

(oversized image)

Possibly the com is too slow.

Flag Post

No Alliances! Are you kidding me! That was what I was waiting for this whole time! Not nerfed putty and zafs! Not some sort of startover with different monsters and buildings to learn about! I don’t care if I have to play with an alt. This new version is really getting me annoyed!

Flag Post
Originally posted by applehead3:

No Alliances! Are you kidding me! That was what I was waiting for this whole time! Not nerfed putty and zafs! Not some sort of startover with different monsters and buildings to learn about! I don’t care if I have to play with an alt. This new version is really getting me annoyed!

^+9001

There’s no point for these unbalanced new features, we’ve being waiting for alliance update for 6-8 months now >.>

Flag Post

Yay! Zys finally agrees with me

All I wanted is alliances and base 0 fix. That’s all. Now, some parts of the game are way too hard to enjoy, and the other parts have been made too easy.