Update 4/12/12 ~ Inferno Comes to Kongregate! page 4

229 posts

Flag Post

Now.. which ID do they want to fix the base 0… the one at the bottom of the BYM game screen, or the one I see in my post count?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AirmanAlex:

Now.. which ID do they want to fix the base 0… the one at the bottom of the BYM game screen, or the one I see in my post count?

I think the bottom of the screen is your BYM ID and your post count thing is your Kong ID.

Flag Post

Bottom of your screen, that one.

Flag Post

Thnx for the updates kixeye.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SDlol1:

Thnx for the updates kixeye.

ikr they r awsome except alot of players r playing at same time so my game is lagging

Flag Post

can you update the base 0 error? come on

Flag Post

I found a glitch already. I had 1 more feed to evolve fomor to level 5. After the update, all my feeds reset as if Fomor starved himself 12 times simultaneously. You owe me a level 5 Fomor :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by zaruyko:

I found a glitch already. I had 1 more feed to evolve fomor to level 5. After the update, all my feeds reset as if Fomor starved himself 12 times simultaneously. You owe me a level 5 Fomor :/

lol, another glitch was when some hatcheries were emptied, luckily nothing bad has happened to me… yet…

Flag Post

Wow. I actually would prefer no update. :/ There would be less bugs, cheaper farming, and PPX wouldn’t be useless. This update is a pain in the ass.

Flag Post

Yeah, I looted 5 mil per res in a kozu farm, but then my internet froze for a bit. I ended up getting 1.5 mil….

Flag Post

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……………………. IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPYYYYYY FINALLLLLLLLYYYYYY

Flag Post

2nd inferno attack has just emptied my hatchery of 81 daves….has anyone else experienced this glitch?
I was hack attacked recently by someone who emptied all my hatcheries and put my rgs into negative numbers, so am not sure wether it is a hangover from this or wether it is inferno?
Any help appreciated…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

Bottom of your screen, that one.

The quote goes on the top FYI.
On-topic: THX so much for the update!

Flag Post
Originally posted by buttcheekbilly:

Wow. I actually would prefer no update. :/ There would be less bugs, cheaper farming, and PPX wouldn’t be useless. This update is a pain in the ass.

SOO…. LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT…. WE WANTED UPDATES AND NOW SOME OF US ARE COMPLAININGRIGHT? AND NOW YOU GUYS DONT WANT THEM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF MAKE UR MIND UP… DO YOU WANT THE UPDATES OR NOT????

Flag Post
Originally posted by rellyisthehizzle:

SOO…. LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT…. WE WANTED UPDATES AND NOW SOME OF US ARE COMPLAININGRIGHT? AND NOW YOU GUYS DONT WANT THEM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF MAKE UR MIND UP… DO YOU WANT THE UPDATES OR NOT????

Yes, we want updates, but we didnt want them terrible ones like the 10mil putty thing and the zafs going dodgy with ichis…

Flag Post

WOAHH i just found out Daves actually have missiles not… little fire balls lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by bogey40:

Yes, we want updates, but we didnt want them terrible ones like the 10mil putty thing and the zafs going dodgy with ichis…

This. I still say the old version is better than the full update.

Flag Post

I wonder when wild monster invasion will come out.

Flag Post

well done you on making the biggest discovery ever… :/

Flag Post

well done you on making the biggest discovery ever… :/

lol ikr

Flag Post

Hehe.

Flag Post

SOME parts of the update are worth it though… like inferno…

Flag Post

SOME parts of the update is worth it though… like inferno…

yeah i agree i like it im sure KIXEYE is back on KONGFINALLY… lol but im sure they will work out the bugs or glitches of it all…

Flag Post

I think the 10mil putty and zafs thing were MEANT to be part of the update…

Flag Post

I think the 10mil putty and zafs thing were MEANT to be part of the update…

probably…