FIXED/INFERNO BUG/UPDATE page 4

196 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DivaNoelle:

So, this is likely a really stupid question…but how do I go back to my original base from my inferno base?

Zoom out, and you’ll see the Inferno Cavern off to the side of your yard, and you can return to your main yard through that.

Flag Post

Thank you Dragon!

Flag Post

I can load my base but it will freeze up everytime I try to start an upgrade. The only thing I can do is pick mushrooms.haha User ID is:307383

Flag Post

I’m getting crazy lag when the monsters come up for the inferno intro… more than normal. This happened two or three times. When I hit refresh (because I’m impatient and it finally froze for about 15 sec each time), there was no damage on my yard, but the intro had still progressed. So, not complaining, but it is a bug. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by lukatrawn:

I’m getting crazy lag when the monsters come up for the inferno intro… more than normal. This happened two or three times. When I hit refresh (because I’m impatient and it finally froze for about 15 sec each time), there was no damage on my yard, but the intro had still progressed. So, not complaining, but it is a bug. :)

the exact same thing happened to me. really this game needs an optimization update cause it lags like hell as soon as i use about 20 monsters or more. below that is tollerable

Flag Post
Originally posted by lukatrawn:

I’ve noticed a certain lag with the new update also. It’s just a matter of how much the game is pulling from your computer. Not much of a big issue. But i am sure a future update will have a lag reduction fix.

Flag Post

The game does use alot of your memory , so refreshing the gamewindow now and then should help alot .
If that doesnt help , close the gamewindow and wait a few min and reopen the game ,
that has helped me alot of times on prev version of BYM .

Flag Post
Originally posted by nightmares111:

i have something that sais rendering 100 percent. can you fix that?

I have this problem as well.

Flag Post

Might be that you are under attack , so refresh until you manage to get back into the game .
but thats just a guess from me right now .
Maybe closeing gamewindow for a few min might help too .

Flag Post
Originally posted by SPIFF1:

The game does use alot of your memory , so refreshing the gamewindow now and then should help alot .
If that doesnt help , close the gamewindow and wait a few min and reopen the game ,
that has helped me alot of times on prev version of BYM .

Lol, I would reload the game after every attack, or if I switch OPs and go from map view to base view too many times.

Originally posted by SPIFF1:

Might be that you are under attack , so refresh until you manage to get back into the game .
but thats just a guess from me right now .
Maybe closeing gamewindow for a few min might help too .

Nope, a lot of people have it. Not sure what it is though so I would ask des or send a message to kixeye support

Flag Post

is it safe to go to inferno

Flag Post

i still have problem white screen id 35837 i might as well give up the game :(

Flag Post

The white screen issue is still a problem if you all have noticed. Not as big as the Inferno bug or Base “0”.

They’re still working on a fix, but I shall assists them to speed up the process.

Please be patient everyone!

Flag Post

meh im only in it for the 2nd yard

Flag Post
Originally posted by RedYoshiMan:

is it safe to go to inferno

Yes.

Flag Post

how do you get the inferno base

Flag Post

Got a bug right now after I fought the 4th wave I hit refresh it was too laggy then I saw the base no damage… but next day i dint saw anywaves and its the last wave HELP i want inferno >_< user id : 140231

Flag Post

um.. my inferno had 2 quakes and hasnt done another one for 3 days, what happened?

Flag Post

When ever i try to attack it freezes. Ive wasted tons of goo on dave and it ends up doing that…. what do i do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by awsm253:

um.. my inferno had 2 quakes and hasnt done another one for 3 days, what happened?

Try upgrading your TH, this usually fixes the problem.

Originally posted by TheBozz:

When ever i try to attack it freezes. Ive wasted tons of goo on dave and it ends up doing that…. what do i do?

Freezing while attacking is normal among players with rather slow computers, this happened to me but switching to Google chrome fixed it. Try that.

Flag Post

im not getting anymore attacks above ground and its not complete yet

fuck this im done

Flag Post
Originally posted by poorguy67:

I’m getting this too. didn’t have it a couple hours ago but now i can’t get in. is there anything i can do?

Flag Post

I’m getting this too. didn’t have it a couple hours ago but now i can’t get in. is there anything i can do?

Flag Post

I saw my whole left side of my base including the champion cage demolished by king wormizers and then because of the lag the rest of the monsters froze and i had to refresh and when i refreshed my base whas fine and it left only a blood trail.

Flag Post

Had 4 quakes and waiting for the 5th one for about a week…I sooo wanna go inside but i can’t :(
User ID is: 348285 thanks