The Comprehensive Alliance Thread page 4

358 posts

Flag Post

Anonymous,Pony Platoon and Team Oblivion have disbanded…they should be taken out of the affiliations with other alliances…

Flag Post
Originally posted by uxnorb:

Anonymous,Pony Platoon and Team Oblivion have disbanded…they should be taken out of the affiliations with other alliances…

Fixed and fixed. Had messed up OOT’s coding too. All fixed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dvdwen:

Zys is allied with TF and SD, neutral with LoaS, and hostile/war against everyone else >:3

Bump

Flag Post

this thread should be stickied to prevent further influxes of failiances and recreate orderly social interactions within bym :3; synapses require calcium influxes in order to function, and without these gated channels and refractory periods that prohibit backflow into the synapses, the failiance boom will continue!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by NexusAura:

this thread should be stickied to prevent further influxes of failiances and recreate orderly social interactions within bym :3; synapses require calcium influxes in order to function, and without these gated channels and refractory periods that prohibit backflow into the synapses, the failiance boom will continue!!!

And what about easy English?

Flag Post

I just discovered this thread. Looks like a lot of work. Nice job Spyder!

Flag Post

Thanks, gnurf! Doing my best to make this thread as informative as possible to help educate new players on what alliances are already in existence.

Edited information on OOTR

Flag Post

This is a nice idea. It not only can help alliances pick out allies and create better decisions, but also helps new people decide which alliance fits them.

Also a correction. We are not allied with Loas, Vanddris sent an ally request to them (which i dont even know where he sent it).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toprrinc:

This is a nice idea. It not only can help alliances pick out allies and create better decisions, but also helps new people decide which alliance fits them.

Also a correction. We are not allied with Loas, Vanddris sent an ally request to them (which i dont even know where he sent it).

Thanks! I completely agree, those are actually the reasons I created this thread. And I edited CTA’s information :)

Flag Post

Indeed it does look nice, and is VERY well put together.

Battlecock’s Petition!

This is indeed a thread worthy of what we all called “stickyed” if I have ever seen one. Does anyone else agree? If so, let it be known.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Battlecock:

Battlecock’s Petition!

This is indeed a thread worthy of what we all called “stickyed” if I have ever seen one. Does anyone else agree? If so, let it be known.

I second. Sticky this!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

Battlecock’s Petition!

I second. Sticky this!

I third this!

Flag Post

Thanks all! Definitely hope it can find a place up there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SovietWaffles98:

Battlecock’s Petition!

I second. Sticky this!

I third this!

I fourth this!
Applehead, zys says we are figure heads, scary figure heads :)
(Secretly starts to make a pyramid >;3 )

Flag Post
Originally posted by badgermman:

Battlecock’s Petition!

I second. Sticky this!

I third this!

I fourth this!

I fifth this! Increase the pyramid

Flag Post
Originally posted by GearsChicken:
Originally posted by badgermman:

Battlecock’s Petition!

I second. Sticky this!

I third this!

I fourth this!

I fifth this! Increase the pyramid

This should be stickied, it might decrease the amount of noob alliances. Or they’ll go TL;DR. Or they won’t look at them at all.

Flag Post

Bumping to raise awareness to alliance seeking forum-ers!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

Welcome to the Comprehensive Alliance Thread

The main purpose of this thread is to contain a collection of every alliance that are currently alive on Backyard Monsters (Kongregate). Yes, threads like this have existed beforehand, however, I plan on keeping this thread updated. Not only is this thread to inform, but to help Backyard Monsters players find alliances that fit their playing style, personalities, and time zones.

If you are planning on creating a new alliance, please check this thread first. Perhaps there is already an alliance in existence that suits you!

Alliances will be listed in alphabetical order to avoid anger and confusion.

I hope you all find this thread useful,

~Spyder

• If I have missed your alliance and you want to be included on this list, please message me the following: A history of how your alliance was started, a member count, current leadership, current affiliations, ongoing wars, and your alliance’s membership requirements.

• After sending your request to be added, I will check your alliance for the following:
    1) A minimum of ten members.
    2) Alliance has been around for at least two weeks.
    3) Alliance thread is formatted 1 and fully explains the alliance
    4) After the initial two weeks, that there is activity
  • A majority of these requirements must be met.

• If you notice spelling and or grammatical errors in my thread, please notify me. I’d like to keep it as nice as possible, and I know there will be trolls to slander the first thing they see wrong.

• If any information about your alliance changes, message me please! I would like to keep this thread as up to date as possible.

• 1 Formatting must be complete. This includes headlines, bolded sections, use of italics, underlining, pictures, and separations.

I am from Frost Legion and i want to apply for us to be able to join the forums of alliances and I will be representing the Frost legion weve got about 11members mabye a little more (1 to come when he meets requirments)

weve made a forum but that hasnt gone that well but weve been around for just over 2 weeks (some with our old name of BroadCasting Death) but we changed name and rank names that about itwe have just over 10 people and no ally alliances right now (we plan on allying)

Flag Post

Okay. Please private message me the following: A history of how your alliance was started, a member count, current leadership, current affiliations, ongoing wars, and your alliance’s membership requirements.

Flag Post

omg what about the non alliance people ? do we give them a history since they lived a barbarian life and fighting off all kinds of noobs , lone wolfs and alliances dont they get a meager mention since we were all there once ?

Flag Post
    Originally posted by Uptheirons711:

omg what about the non alliance people ? do we give them a history since they lived a barbarian life and fighting off all kinds of noobs , lone wolfs and alliances dont they get a meager mention since we were all there once ?

I can make a Non-Alliance section, if it would make you happy?

Flag Post

Battlecock’s Petition!

I agree. This thread should be stickied!

Flag Post

it would make me a very happy man :P

Flag Post

I’ll consider it. I’m not entirely sure what I would put for it. Seeing as this is an alliance thread that covers the aspects of each alliance, there won’t necessarily be room for the other routes.

Flag Post

Sticky required mods?! What’s the matter with yall?!