What to do if someone hacks (Thanks to TheChickenMaster!) page 6

163 posts

Flag Post

Im sure i renember you as a lvl 30 hacker on my map. maxed yard and ops.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JackBauerCTU:

You didn’t get hacked directly, InsaneInferno. Its a widespread glitch that happened since the hack attack a few days ago.

Just refresh and your yard and stuff should be fine again, however, your player level may be permanently affected. I went from a level 51 to 39 when the exact same thing happened to me.

Yay, I’m a noob again.

Jack why aren’t you playing? wont you repair before i attack you again? O,O

Flag Post

Back on topic, please. Post if you think I should add something.

Flag Post

I don’t need a main yard anymore, sukamichi. I’ve evolved well beyond your archaic, mechanical methods.

I’ve hacked the game to allow telepathic control. I will now dominate you with my thoughts.

Flag Post

This has probably been said before, but admins ands mods don’t take pics as real evidence as it pictures can be easily tampered with.

Flag Post

I don’t need a main yard anymore, sukamichi. I’ve evolved well beyond your archaic, mechanical methods.

I’ve hacked the game to allow telepathic control. I will now dominate you with my thoughts.

LOL

Flag Post

damn hes good! =p

Flag Post

this is what i read in this.
make a thread about it.

say to them, “I know you’re hacking!” clutter up chat with related messages. fight back. This will mostly likely encourage the hacker to attack you more. build any outposts (If you are on World Map). You’re wasting resources and time, as well as giving the hacker more power and range. insult the hacker. You will make matters worse for yourself. invite any of your friends to help you. You are just fueling the hacker’s fun. give in. Hacking back is the worst thing you can do, you’re just adding on more injury.

pfffft, what big bold “donts”? i don see any.
also, making a thread about how theres too many threads? kinda ironic. im not insulting or anything, i just think thats amusing. :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by daPWNDAZ:
also, making a thread about how theres too many threads? kinda ironic. im not insulting or anything, i just think thats amusing. :3

Facepalm

Why would someone take a drug that stops that person from taking more dangerous drugs?

This thread is a stickied official thread, unlike all of the others (generally poorly formatted or not thought through enough).

Flag Post
Originally posted by sukamichi:

LOL

You’re saying lol with caps cause you’re trying to hide that burn mark jack just gave you; It’s a very large burn mark, so you need big letters

Flag Post

Huh? Are you ok?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Everyone here should know that I quit BYM, so dragonologist23, who I gave my account to, will be updating this sticky. Any posts after this one by this account are dragon’s posts, unless I say otherwise.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChickenMaster:

Everyone here should know that I quit BYM, so dragonologist23, who I gave my account to, will be updating this sticky. Any posts after this one by this account are dragon’s posts, unless I say otherwise.

NOOOOO!!! Too many players are quitting >:(

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/81-backyard-monsters/topics/209460-recruiting-level-35-legacy-of-a-shadow-loas?page=591.

(This is not dragon).

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/81-backyard-monsters/topics/209460-recruiting-level-35-legacy-of-a-shadow-loas?page=591.

(This is not dragon).

Why are you posting a link for LoaS?

Flag Post

That page shows when I quit.

(Again, not dragon).

Flag Post

That page shows when I quit.

Ah…I’m assuming not too long ago

Flag Post

5 days ago. Leaving now.

Flag Post

5 days ago. Leaving now.

Bye…We’ll miss you :P

Flag Post

There’s someone that have a hack in his Inferno base to auto-replenish his compound after each attack. I don’t know what image proof I could use because the attack log doesn’t tell if there’s monsters that have died. Did Kixeye ever ban someone? It’s just that there’s always an automated response when you say that’s an issue for Kongregate.

Flag Post

Hackers get banned here, but not very often.

Flag Post

so ya this guy TrollEraser hacked and took 70+ of my well developed out posts with over 1 billion goo in bunkers recycled 2 days ago, I reported him today he comes back and guess what? …ya please ban him and I could use some compensation.

Flag Post

This isn’t the thread to report hackers or call them out publicly. This thread is made for the sole purpose of simple solutions to avoid and get away from hackers/cheaters.

If you think someone is hacking, simple go to their profile and report them. That process works must faster than saying it here. (Provided screenshot below)

Flag Post

Has there been any updates from the July 4th hacks?

I tried to read through this post http://www.kongregate.com/forums/81-backyard-monsters/topics/289413-i-was-hacking?page=1

Were all the 4th July hacks just some spoiled kids who basically ruined the kong BYM servers for hundreds/thousands?

I have never been in an alliance or any type of “guild war” and still lost my 300 ops like every other advanced player….