What to do if someone hacks (Thanks to TheChickenMaster!) page 7

163 posts

Flag Post

someone who attacked me sent 40 daves in one attack. Is that hacking? Or is that possible?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snap902:

someone who attacked me sent 40 daves in one attack. Is that hacking? Or is that possible?

Unless he has a shit load of ops around he is hacking.

Flag Post

This is me, the real TCM. I wanted my account back from dragon, so I took it back. Admins and mods, this does NOT mean I am returning. Feel free to de-sticky this thread or update it yourselves.

Flag Post

Hello, my screenshots aren’t working and I am to lazy to report abuse on his profile. A hacker named 321syz attacked me with 40 wormzer, he hacking, because no housing can hold that many. And he only has 1 housing.

Flag Post

It seems like zys123 backwards. Use Snipping Tool if the PrtScrn key don’t work.

Flag Post

or he jst has a lot of outpost

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hm, I was considering necroing this earlier because it was a good resource, but it looks like I don’t have to.

Flag Post

some guy took over alot of my ops cuz my bunker wouldn’t work >.> is that a hack or just a bug?

Flag Post

sadly someother guy did the exact same thing and the attack report disappeared after a day and when i try to attack back it says “oops something broke”
already reported him i hope i see him ban hammered :/