260 posts

Flag Post

After all this time my OPs keeps nameless. =/
Err, nothing was fixed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrMax:

Err, nothing was fixed.

Just a glitch. Kixeye probably did the best they could. (Considering their terrible tech support).

Flag Post

Nameless glitch is more common in inferno for me :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosblasterx:

Nameless glitch is more common in inferno for me :/

I’ve noticed it in inferno alot too, but also in mr1. Looks like it strikes everywhere.

Flag Post

For outpost takeover’s if you refresh it should put your name on the OP, not sure about mr1 and inferno tho.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrMax:

Err, nothing was fixed.

from what I’ve heard (no firsthand experience) if your friend list at the bottom has loaded correctly you should have a name on each OP taken durring that session; same applies to your inferno base, I believe

Flag Post

Dragon.. I believe that was the best post I have ever read.. You said it all.. We play the game fair and square.. cheaters move in.. is that good? What is stupid.. kong and kixeye doesent get it… That is what is sad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaminexted:

Dragon.. I believe that was the best post I have ever read.. You said it all.. We play the game fair and square.. cheaters move in.. is that good? What is stupid.. kong and kixeye doesent get it… That is what is sad.

I’m glad you are talking about a post that happened 4 months ago.

Flag Post

If these hackers are on the 1st map and I guess I will not go on the second because it will get so much worse what will lesser players do when their MAIN yard is taken over because they have no outposts and hackers will just do anything they want to ruin bym or any game for that matter so yeah that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HEROGAMING:

If these hackers are on the 1st map and I guess I will not go on the second because it will get so much worse what will lesser players do when their MAIN yard is taken over because they have no outposts and hackers will just do anything they want to ruin bym or any game for that matter so yeah that.

I’m not sure your main yard can get taken over.