{Recruiting} eXorsus Gaming page 118

3139 posts

Flag Post

Well, not yet, i am not finished with my thread. But, we will try to be the best once it is done! Good luck on the war with tec, but I’m telling you, they are strong!

Flag Post

“best”, maybe you should start getting to know the community first. Your premature judgement of TEC’s strength is fatally underestimating the vast strength of eXo and overestimating a developing alliance.

I would really suggest you go back to whatever hole you crawled out of or, at the very least read the last 20 or so pages of the forums to understand the community here. ;)

Flag Post

Zys, you must understand not even that will help him…

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXGolcoXx:

Zys, you must understand not even that will help him…

Meh, better for him to waste today reading than to bother us. :P

Flag Post

Or you could troll him of BYM :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXGolcoXx:

Or you could troll him of BYM :P

I could, but usually that takes too long… too busy having to read traumatic practices of cruelty in the meat industry for a 3k word research paper rough draft due in a week’s time… >.>

I might troll him a bit later when time permits/I get tired of reading it…

Flag Post

Main thing that bothers me about TEC is that they feel so confident for some reason. I feel the reason is they will eventually resort to cheating of some sort..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Des_troyy:

Main thing that bothers me about TEC is that they feel so confident for some reason. I feel the reason is they will eventually resort to cheating of some sort..

If anyone cheats/ hacks in this war, I will personally destroy them, and then they will be removed from the alliance.

EDIT: I also assure you that I won’t do so either. Seeing as this is going to be a war that tests whether or not TEC is able to work as an alliance, I don’t want anyone tarnishing our reputation.

Flag Post

^Quick Spy, make sure you have a screenie of that. He just gave up the equivalent of a gold chest in propaganda’s value. :P

I agree… though a conflict would be and is entertaining to observe, TEC is premature for such a conflict and kalash simply does not have as large a support base>hatemonger still arising from his previous days.

The best thing I can recommend for Spy at this time is to push forward everything he has done so far of denouncing kalash and the hatemonger more about kalash’s decisions as being incompetent,

Kalash, for you I would really recommend you cower out of this conflict in a diplomatic, resolving and support building way, while maintaining the fact that you aren’t a coward and have strength to back up what you say. That sounds quite impossible but it isn’t… I know from first hand experience that I have done it, and people have done it to me.

As for the decision to allow killhim to participate. Though I would like to keep my impartiality, I would have to go with Spy on this one. Even though killhim would be potentially useful as an attacker or just a resource wasting meat shield, he is a level 49 after all, just an incompetent underaged one. The latter part of that statement is why I don’t believe you should be bringing him along. The risk of further hatemonger hands Spy a HUGE propaganda advantage and pretty much secure TEC’s brand as a fail nub alliance if you so lose this war (That is, if Spy chooses not to congratulate you on your best effort when the conflict concludes, depending on if he sees you fit as equal in combat or he has just felt you should be removed from the forums).

With this in mind, I believe the current advantage in the area of strength, competence and image lies in the court of eXo and Spy. However, kalash if you do execute this war properly, your reputation along with that of TEC’s may allow you to become that of a place in BYM’s game history as a noble and strong player.

Flag Post

The one thing I don’t understand Kalash: You say you despise scripting, and won’t allow it. Why did you allow your buddy epicwinner to script against the enemy that you’re bragging about on your thread? It makes no sense that you try and brag about destroying him, yet you are unable to do so without using scripts. I’m far from worried that you will present anything resembling a threat.

I won’t be active this weekend due to a beer pong competition I’m taking part in. Let’s take the start of the war to Monday/Tuesday. I’ll make the war declaration Monday when I’m off of work.

Flag Post

He only scripted against a person that was building insta-ultras. I only send him in when scripting is evident.
I do despise scripting, but I despise scripters that script for the purpose of being annoying. Epic helps TEC by fighting scripters (and only scripters) with scripting. If scripting was impossible on BYM, I would have no need for epic.

I get back to school on Wednesday, so that sounds great. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

I need an excuse to be more active, so yes, war.

Oh hi..

Why so un-enthusiastic? D;

So kalash keeps a scripter in his alliance just so that he can kill other random scripters on his map… and then claim that he’s so great. Well, something is obviously wrong, using scripts just to “gain” rep. Doesn’t matter if the other person scripts or not, it’s like bringing a gun to a swordfight, and then claiming that he’s so awesome that he won.

Flag Post

This could be potentially very proving for TEC (although I find it highly unlikely). I recall a young eXo doing similar back in the day when they declared war on a dying TKE. Definitely worked out well for them even if they didn’t really need to prove themselves.

A beer pong competition? Hehe good luck.

Flag Post

Dvd with your analogy, it made sense in my mind that if you take a gun to a sword fight, and the guy with the sword wins, well he has a right to say he’s awesome as he just took out a guy with a gun…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadow_Dragons:

Dvd with your analogy, it made sense in my mind that if you take a gun to a sword fight, and the guy with the sword wins, well he has a right to say he’s awesome as he just took out a guy with a gun…

He’s saying that epic was the one who brought the gun (scripts) to a swordfight (regular boring empire wars). Though I don’t necessarily agree with that as I am not sure if the enemy had scripts or not, scripters for counter-scripting doesn’t really hurt an alliance’s reputation. If it did Des would probably be one of the most hated people in BYM, as the opposite of that is true, pretty sure scripting against scripters is fine. ;P

Originally posted by JustinM2:

This could be potentially very proving for TEC (although I find it highly unlikely). I recall a young eXo doing similar back in the day when they declared war on a dying TKE. Definitely worked out well for them even if they didn’t really need to prove themselves.

A beer pong competition? Hehe good luck.

That example may be a little incorrect in my eyes… eXo was the next incarnation of the TFA legacy branching from TFA→LoaS→Ta→LoaS→eXo though the leaders are different as are their views and ways of dealing with people, if you look at the central active core of the alliance, the same friendly faces show up throughout, not to mention most of the top officials here coming directly out of LoaS, including little Spy here. To say that eXo wasn’t ready to take on and defeat TKE would be an insult to the experienced core players of LoaS and Ta, who would have whooped TKE’s assets if ever needed. :P

Flag Post

I won’t dredge anything up, but the point is that eXo gained some reputation from the war with TKE. They obviously didn’t need to prove themselves like TEC needs to.

Flag Post

So…. What’s going on here?

Flag Post

It’s been awhile since I have ever heard anyone talk about Ta..

Flag Post
Originally posted by SovietWaffles98:

So…. What’s going on here?

Disagreements, war talks, the good stuff! Nice to see you Soviet ;D

Originally posted by Golco:

(High Fives) Someone’s bound to mention them. After all, they were awesome :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Golco:

It was coming from me, you honestly don’t think a BYM historian that remembers ESPU would forget about that? ;)

Flag Post

With scripting, sometimes using fire against fire just burns down the forest…

Zys, you are correct in that the many of the same people have been in those alliances. However, eXo really isn’t at all like Ta or LoaS in our style. I can’t make a statement about TFA, as that was a bit before my time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonologist23:

Zys, you are correct in that the many of the same people have been in those alliances. However, eXo really isn’t at all like Ta or LoaS in our style. I can’t make a statement about TFA, as that was a bit before my time.

eXo isn’t and wasn’t but the question at hand is whether there really existed any need for eXo to prove themselves. I sincerely doubt that with so many dedicated players from that of LoaS and Ta, that anyone would even consider eXo losing to TKE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:
Originally posted by dragonologist23:

eXo isn’t and wasn’t but the question at hand is whether there really existed any need for eXo to prove themselves. I sincerely doubt that with so many dedicated players from that of LoaS and Ta, that anyone would even consider eXo losing to TKE.

Yeah, I get your point

Flag Post

Hey guys. I’m officially retiring as of now. This is because the game is taking up way too much time.

I’m giving the account to dragonolist as an EB alt. With my permission, he is able to give the account to someone who has lost their account for whatever reason, but for now it’s eXo property.

Special thanks to Spyder, for being a good friend and a good laugh; to Dragonologist, dvdwen, Cefia, Lampy, dad_e_oh, mrmean, Rootbeer, Allyson, TMV, Ux, Gears, Tekha, NASH, Garrettlazer and Phoenix for being friendly, helpful and advising me throughout the game; to Candyman, Bubbles, Des and Greenberet for assisting me through the times that I was attacked by scripters; to my colony members – Syndemus, Xejour, Ray, Nexus, CTS, Demon, Frostbitte, Zeus, Reserect, DDP and TCM for helping me to own 0×0 and assisting me throughout the battles; and thanks to everyone else :)

Flag Post

Sad to see you go tmack :(

Good luck Wherever you go!