{Recruiting} eXorsus Gaming page 124

3139 posts

Flag Post

Spyder you need to pay more attention :P
I am already in the FB alliance haha have been for last few days now

Flag Post
Originally posted by IAmTheCandyman:

Dear eXorsus,

I know I didn’t provide much in terms of warfare, but it’s been fun playing with you, and I appreciate all your help with the ins and outs of base building and defense through the life of this alliance and of LoaS if you were there too. I do hope you’ll hang around Kong because you looooooove me, but I wish you the best for whatever you head off to do! It’s been an honor serving with you!

Candy, it’s been a pleasure on our end as well! You were always a great help. You’re truly one of the reasons that I plan on staying and playing on Kongregate. I’ll send you a PM from time to time ;)

Flag Post

Well, this is it for me. I’m resigning.
Thanks to all members of eXo. I really enjoyed my time here.

Flag Post

yay… the game is getting shut down :D:D:D:D:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by NexusAura:

Why in hell are you happy about that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

because this game is… fucked up………

EDIT: wonder how much shiny kixeye would give me if i applied for the transfer… -300 trillion points @ lvl 56 with ~2500 outposts… would be amusing…

Flag Post

This is what happens to people using glitches against eXo:

Uhm , I mean

FYI, he was using the transfer glitch against jorn (TDK) and redyoshiman. I will try and babysit him :).

Flag Post

The Transfer glitch? What’s that wave?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lordleelee2:

I wont explain publicly, for the last sake of this game, but its not something to be proud of in any case.

Flag Post

I’ll just say it involves the World Map, put bluntly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

I’ll just say it involves the World Map, put bluntly.

Hehe, dvd you continuing in FB? ;P

Transfer glitch is what it sounds like ._. something involving 10…

Flag Post

No, FB BYM doesn’t work for me ._.

Flag Post

EDIT: wonder how much shiny kixeye would give me if i applied for the transfer… -300 trillion points @ lvl 56 with ~2500 outposts… would be amusing…

Probably about 5000. I got 4600, which is nothing literally.

Flag Post

…And we’re all stuck here with ~800.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Probably about 5000. I got 4600, which is nothing literally.

O.O tfo… you’re actually going to start playing bym on fb again? thought you were sick of this game :P
btw… on a happier note… how’s soccer going now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

…And we’re all stuck here with ~800.

I wasn’t.

Flag Post

I’m going to keep on upgrading and stuff, yes, but I will probably not attempt to create a massive empire and stuff like that.

Flag Post

I’m going to keep on upgrading and stuff, yes, but I will probably not attempt to create a massive empire and stuff like that.

You fancy helping taking a map? I think we have enough coming battles to fight :).

Flag Post

Not really sure, quite honestly. After all, I’m level 25… God I hate KIXEYE.

Flag Post

Not really sure, quite honestly. After all, I’m level 25… God I hate KIXEYE.

Talking about the long term :). At this instance, no one is able to take an entire map right now :).

Flag Post

with a final op count of 2074, that is exactly a ship load of time wasted!! thanks kixeye!

Flag Post

Well there ya go lampy, nice. Just in time, too.

Flag Post

Congratulations lampy.
Well eXo, I missed my chance to join you guys as of Base0, and now the game being closed down. Have a fun time with what you all do in the future. GL HF and happy gaming and wonderful lives.

Flag Post

Well it’s been nice knowing you guys, I won’t be moving to fb. I’ll still be hanging around Kong, probably playing Galaxy Online 2.

Flag Post

It looks like this forum is not very active, since the last post was 6 days ago.

If anyone is still here, are you interested in doing some Inferno fighting? I had a player friend me with two accounts a two days ago and he continues to attack my Inferno base. He took out all my incubators and stored monsters. He keeps attacking with King Worms and baltz. He has drained my magma to where I barely have compound monsters for defense. I admit my Inferno base is not designed well, but this guy has been hitting me. He usually attacks 3 times so I don’t go into DP.

If interested, I could use the help. His inferno bases are similar and look decent. He is lgoetz Inferno lvl 39 and lgoetz2 Inferno lvl 38.