{Recruiting} eXorsus Gaming page 125

3139 posts

Flag Post

February 18th hah, hah, hahahhahahaha. Good riddance. I hope you spent a lot of money on this game.

Flag Post

I can help you out, dad. I’ll be off work later.

Snyder… The quality of your life is already next to nothing. What will you do when we’re gone?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snyder187:

February 18th hah, hah, hahahhahahaha. Good riddance. I hope you spent a lot of money on this game.

Don’t think anyone needs money to farm you.

And dad e, if you still need help, well my inferno monsters must have grown fat. I think I could spare a few.

Flag Post

Well life just got a little bit better. Go try and harass others in another game Spyder with you wet dreams of cyber glory, your out of touch with life and dare not start on a sentence about quality of life and you in it.

Flag Post

What is wrong with this Snyder guy.

Spyder and Wave, if you would like to hit on lgoetz and lgoetz2 please do. Like I said, he has drained my magma and monsters. I have nothing to attack with. And thanks for the backup.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dad_e_oh:

What is wrong with this Snyder guy.

Spyder and Wave, if you would like to hit on lgoetz and lgoetz2 please do. Like I said, he has drained my magma and monsters. I have nothing to attack with. And thanks for the backup.

He attacked mrmean, and because mrmean was beating him, he started to use (probably) an autorefresh to keep himself from being attacked.

Flag Post

mr.mean attacked me and i tore him up for each of my bases he stole i took back twice as much of his. Then he stopped attacking me and waited for spyder. Real bravery :D Thats the fact.

Flag Post

mr.mean attacked me and i tore him up for each of my bases he stole i took back twice as much of his. Then he stopped attacking me and waited for spyder. Real bravery :D Thats the fact.

Let’s round it up. you were not able to keep any of your outposts you had, besides the ones in the dp. You used prob an auto refresher to make sure he couldn’t attack you. And you cannot stand the fact that you might go 2v1 in a game like this, and therefore try to claim your cheats as legit due to the 2v1. Two wrongs never make a right. If you tore up mrmean, you should have had no problem with spyder and mrmean while using your cheats. So I think its just your bad skill you are trying to hide under the carpet.

And bravery doesn’t make you victorious in a game that is centered about strategic warfare.

Flag Post

There still seems to be some activity here, so I’ll post my lastest accomplishments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’ll end with saying I appreciate everyone here who accepted me, encouraged me and helped me in this alliance and the game. I’ve been able to chat with some neat folks. Like everyone, I’m sorry to see BYM leave Kong. It’s been a fun nine months. I’ve enjoyed playing this game with everyone. Thank you to all those I got to know. Good luck. Long live eXorsus.

Flag Post

Thats where you assume i cheated. Because yes a cheater would be able to fight off 2 people equal or higher in level then himself. As the fact being im not. Doesn’t make it a fair fight but thats not what you guys are about so that also means respect is innshort supply in your alliance. You tried and failed to get me off the map thats the fact.

And if ypou dont know the fact ask spyder if i had a program running where it prevented him from attacking me or not before you drag my name through the mud.

Flag Post

),:

Flag Post

Thats where you assume i cheated. Because yes a cheater would be able to fight off 2 people equal or higher in level then himself. As the fact being im not. Doesn’t make it a fair fight but thats not what you guys are about so that also means respect is innshort supply in your alliance. You tried and failed to get me off the map thats the fact.

And if ypou dont know the fact ask spyder if i had a program running where it prevented him from attacking me or not before you drag my name through the mud.

Noobs like this >.>

War is not supposed to be fair as long as you win. That being said, why not stop causing trouble on a thread where your keyboard is useless?

Flag Post

None of you have bumped this thread in a few days and Snyder seems to have shut up, guess he has nothing to get bent about now… anyhow just stopped by to read up on the last few post and keep this going a bit! Hope you all are doing well and to those who made the jump on to FB, “Happy Hunting!” (not that you will probably see this, hahaha)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathnote76:

Noobs like this >.>

War is not supposed to be fair as long as you win. That being said, why not stop causing trouble on a thread where your keyboard is useless?

I know just setting the record straight. History gets written by the victors, that is until the survivors get theyre chance to speak.

Flag Post

oh god…

Yes snyder you understood one part of deathnote’s post, now please the other? Lets end this thread in the way it deserves.

Thank Exorsus for the good times, hope to see you guys on GL and BYM (FB).

Flag Post

Although I have had my quarrels with Spyder, I truly believe, except for the title (the title is great, but LoaS was epic :D), eXorsus became the successor to LoaS. I bet TFO would be proud of your achievements as an alliance, as well as your leadership, spyder. Good luck to you all, and I hope, although I am not the most liked person in this game, this message meant something to you guys.

Flag Post

See you around eXo, kick some ass on FB for the good ol’ times!

Flag Post

Although I have had my quarrels with Spyder, I truly believe, except for the title (the title is great, but LoaS was epic :D), eXorsus became the successor to LoaS. I bet TFO would be proud of your achievements as an alliance, as well as your leadership, spyder. Good luck to you all, and I hope, although I am not the most liked person in this game, this message meant something to you guys.

This much emotion on the net…sounds like you spend too much time on your pc. No offense i don’t know you so, it’s just a guess.

Flag Post

This much emotion on the net…sounds like you spend too much time on your pc. No offense i don’t know you so, it’s just a guess.

I have spent 0 time in my entire life on a PC dude.

It’s not the webs that made me put that emotion into the post, it’s the people here. If you knew what it was like to have a friend, which it sounds like you have none (no offense, I just dont know you), then you’d understand this post.

I hope the person who brought your maggot infested, cretinous, rat ass into this world suffers an eternity of torture, for there can be no end of punishment for a crime like the one they committed…sorry, just had to use that.

Like wave said, let this thread end in the way it deserves: Without you provoking people, and trying to cause trouble.

Flag Post

Just another bump in case anyone is checking. I tried FB but have not spent much time there. Started Galaxy Life, which is similar in concept to BYM, but a bit cartoonish (to quote MrMean). I am enjoying Last Stand – Dead Zone. I received the compensation packages from Kong for the three games they advertised. A very nice gesture on their part for something that Kixeye did. I have run into a few of the eXo folks in other games, but it’s not like having everyone together. Best wishes and happy gaming to all.

Flag Post

To you as well dad, too bad that FB didn’t work out for everyone. It definitely isn’t quite as fun without y’all… I still play on Kong from time to time, so I’ll have to find you in a chatroom!

Flag Post
Originally posted by dad_e_oh:

Just another bump in case anyone is checking. I tried FB but have not spent much time there. Started Galaxy Life, which is similar in concept to BYM, but a bit cartoonish (to quote MrMean). I am enjoying Last Stand – Dead Zone. I received the compensation packages from Kong for the three games they advertised. A very nice gesture on their part for something that Kixeye did. I have run into a few of the eXo folks in other games, but it’s not like having everyone together. Best wishes and happy gaming to all.

The Last Stand: Dead Zone is very fun until you reach around level 15. Then it starts to get very tedious, as not much motivates you to play at that point. I stopped playing the game a few weeks ago, it just wasn’t fun anymore.

Flag Post

dafuq has happened :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by ansarul:

dafuq has happened :(

They shut down the game. Also, judging by the date on your post you are too late for the compensation packages. That’s bad luck.

Flag Post

Im not late for the thing, I got it….