{Recruiting} eXorsus Gaming page 75

3139 posts

Flag Post

Haha, nice XD I guess they decided not to scam you.

Flag Post

Well, they did… Until I sent a support ticket :3

Flag Post

Ahh, nice. I’ve never had much luck with support on any games I’ve played.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

Almost 49 after what seems like a millenia… And hey seven ;).

Does anyone know where Dbull jumped?

I know where he jumped to he’s o my map and has around 15 ops wait,he’s level 49 and has the number 3000 behind DBull and is he part of Au or something

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

I’m finishing up my 5th year currently. I could’ve done it in 4, but college is too much fun ;) Geological engineering is hard to explain… I can basically do soil, rock, slide, tunnel testing… or really any project that is connected in any way to land (pretty much everything) I can work on. But it would not be surveying… Field work will be done by the other people. I’ll mainly be doing planning, drafting… basically project management after everything is drawn up

Hey I may be getting a job back that I had a few years ago Spyder, it was at a major general contractor in Chicago. If I do when ya graduate, I can give your resume and info to the right people. lol

They specialize in concrete and wood work, but alot of geological stuff goes in to a sky-scraper for the foundation and footing.

Flag Post

Hello everyone. I am still alive if you are wondering, I am just pretty inactive. :P
FIFA 13 has come out and I am on that a lot these days. I will try and get on the forums more now.
So, any details I need to be filled in on?

Flag Post

Anyone on the eXo map want to start hitting FADINGTIGER he has been starting to take my OPs…. any help would be nice to take him out thanks in advance

Flag Post

Bubbles: I’ll keep that in mind, thanks!

Bogey: rl comes far before this game. Don’t worry buddy

Mean: yes, I’ll hit him later tonight or on Sunday. I have work ask tomorrow and getting hammered on Saturday lol

Flag Post

Bubbles: I’ll keep that in mind, thanks!

Bogey: rl comes far before this game. Don’t worry buddy

Mean: yes, I’ll hit him later tonight or on Sunday. I have work ask tomorrow and getting hammered on Saturday lol

haha im getting hammered tonight so if im not incapacitated tomorrow ill try remind you :P
That person is around where snyder’s OPs and below as well…. our OPs are around him but he is being a hassle as he pinched all my Res

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrmean666:

Anyone on the eXo map want to start hitting FADINGTIGER he has been starting to take my OPs…. any help would be nice to take him out thanks in advance

Im not sure if im on the map, but ill gladly flatten whoever I can

Flag Post

Spyder, you better not leave like Golco did. It would ruin the game if you did.

Flag Post

Quite wonderful. Thanks for asking! How’s FoA doing? And yourself?

Very nice, have some action over here. Taking this guy down as I’m sure you read. We had to step on some toes to surround him, and they all choose to attack me back, no one else. It’s very fun though, wiping 3 people’s ops clean everyday, leveling the mains. Kind of like ants and a magnifying lens…lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenduster1:

Quite wonderful. Thanks for asking! How’s FoA doing? And yourself?

Very nice, have some action over here. Taking this guy down as I’m sure you read. We had to step on some toes to surround him, and they all choose to attack me back, no one else. It’s very fun though, wiping 3 people’s ops clean everyday, leveling the mains. Kind of like ants and a magnifying lens…lol

Meh, don’t bother with magnifying lens, just use a blowtorch. :P

Flag Post

The induvidual torture of using a lens is much more gratifying.

Flag Post

I like using fire crackers. It is specially fun if you take army men and stab them with it.

Flag Post

:D

Edit: Where’s the picture…

Flag Post

Nice Dvd, grats :)

Flag Post

If this trend continues (Which it usually doesn’t) I’ll be 50 in a month… *Sighs*

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

If this trend continues (Which it usually doesn’t) I’ll be 50 in a month… Sighs

Nice Dvd, should be 53 tomorrow myself. I am actually active on my main, haven’t been in a long time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snap902:

Spyder, you better not leave like Golco did. It would ruin the game if you did.

I appreciate that; however, I don’t find myself at all influential in the game at all. I’m far behind in the shadows of some much greater players.

Grats, Dvd! (Weird capitalizing your name now…)

I’m thinking that I take out a few of the upper players surrounding me…

Yup… did that. I think I found our new war declaration song: http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/daytoremember/thedangerinstartingafire.html

Lines galore! So… to my main point:
Tomorrow at 12pm PST is the last day to join eXo and still be able to compete in the competition.

Flag Post

Oh, yes, I did refer Swapnil01.
He’s been playing for almost as long as I have, and has been a good companion. :)

Edit, level 46! :D

Flag Post

Spyder I just leveled up to level 44 :)

Flag Post

Updated. Thanks guys.

Flag Post

congraz red and dragon
i havent posted in awhile so i figured id jump in and say hi

Flag Post

I haven’t posted in awhile so here is whats up, I am away from my home and up to the family home in Oregon to help and provide support for my mother while she recovers from a knee replacement. That said I haven’t been nearly as active as usual but still continue to seek and destroy a little each day. The 330+ ops get a little neglected as it is so time consuming to keep all those workers going but starting out buying ultra kits has been making up for it. thats all for now. best wishes and all that to eXo !