{Recruiting} eXorsus Gaming page 77

3139 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

Odd that I never mentioned what alliance we were going to be voting on warring. I only mentioned Deathnote’s alliance. You seem awfully proactive in letting us know that you’re not Deathnote.

If you saw how many people already accused us of being Deathnote, you’ll know why I told you that. Even so it is obvious.

Flag Post

Well said, Reaping.

On a side note:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It’s a pity that society allows these people to co-exist…

Flag Post

Congrats, Volta. I’ve updated your level. Thanks for letting me know.

Everyone: All in favor of war against Deathnote’s new alliance?

Aye or Nay

I, for one, am in favor. Green has expressed his interest as well.

Aye.

Death is a little bitch.

EDIT: What chatroom? I must troll them.

Flag Post

Sorry for double post, I’ll delete this as soon as that one shows. EDIT: Luckily, you blocked me from double posting.

If you knew how many people accused me of being Deathnote, you’ll understand why I posted that, either way, just hope you believe us when we say WE AREN’T DEATHNOTE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ReapingFury:

Sorry for double post, I’ll delete this as soon as that one shows.

If you knew how many people accused me of being Deathnote, you’ll understand why I posted that, either way, just hope you believe us when we say WE AREN’T DEATHNOTE!

Yes, and I am not Jesus…Both lies.

Flag Post

Congrats, Volta. I’ve updated your level. Thanks for letting me know.

Everyone: All in favor of war against Deathnote’s new alliance?

Aye or Nay

I, for one, am in favor. Green has expressed his interest as well.

I am in favor too for war but I won’t be able to participate
Edit:When I leveled up to 44 my level went back to normal,I checked my alts and logged into this account it says I’m level 35 again:(

Flag Post

Huzzah! I have remodeled my base!

Flag Post

spyder what i said was i would like to join problem is my rep is bad with a few alliances. plus i made failances

Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

spyder what i said was i would like to join problem is my rep is bad with a few alliances. plus i made failances

Well just to let you know there is an application form on the front page please fill that out first and then we can go from there…. But if you have a bad rep im not to sure this is the alliance for you

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrmean666:

Well just to let you know there is an application form on the front page please fill that out first and then we can go from there…. But if you have a bad rep im not to sure this is the alliance for you

And he was in TKE…Until I helped get him out ;)

Flag Post

Sorry for double post, I’ll delete this as soon as that one shows. EDIT: Luckily, you blocked me from double posting.

If you are not Deathnote, then why do you have such strong reluctance to show your real identity? Is it because your real identity has a worse reputation than Deathnote? I don’t see why you should hesitate to show your real identity if you are a respected person on here. Heck, you keep saying there are three people running that account, but how are people supposed to know you’re not just a single 12-year-old running it? I honestly cannot fathom how you’ve found people to join your alliance and blindly follow someone, or three people that they do not know.

Flag Post

My vote is yes. Why didn’t we war them right when they came out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:

If you are not Deathnote, then why do you have such strong reluctance to show your real identity? Is it because your real identity has a worse reputation than Deathnote? I don’t see why you should hesitate to show your real identity if you are a respected person on here. Heck, you keep saying there are three people running that account, but how are people supposed to know you’re not just a single 12-year-old running it? I honestly cannot fathom how you’ve found people to join your alliance and blindly follow someone, or three people that they do not know.

hmmmm good point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GearsChicken:
Originally posted by mrmean666:

And he was in TKE…Until I helped get him out ;)

You forgot the part I did to.

Flag Post

GreenBeret, because, we are not. We will not lie about something, if we were deathnote, we would admit it, proudly. But, we aren’t. We already told few members who we are.

Flag Post

Aye, now the the time for yet another war has begun.

Flag Post

GreenBeret, because, we are not. We will not lie about something, if we were deathnote, we would admit it, proudly. But, we aren’t. We already told few members who we are.

not to be rude but now you seem more bent on making people beleave that their are more people runnin that account you did not have to put so many we’s. WE are not WE will not lie if WE where deathnote WE would say it but WE are not WE already told who WE are. See my point to many wees so therefore i have to say that one person is running that account i would not of said we so many times. If more then one person where on my account i would name them.

Flag Post

I was trying to make it so I don’t sound like a phony single.

Flag Post

Name: Killhim340
Current Level:47
Champion(s) and corresponding level(s):All leveled to max
Map Room Level:2
Daily Activity (In hours):in and out 3 max
Do you understand our rules? Yes
What member(s) referred you? None
Any Additional Information: I am hopping to join this alliance to regain my honor and rep hopefully i shall not be turned away.Cheers to those who let me in and those why wish me dead.

Flag Post

Any Additional Information: I am hopping to join this alliance to regain my honor and rep hopefully i shall not be turned away.Cheers to those who let me in and those why wish me dead.

Your application looks good but improving your grammar and spelling outside of it would help your chances. It will be a yes from me if you improve that simply because i know nothing about your past history, but for now its a no.

Flag Post

Aye for war from me.

I won’t be able to be very active for a while, as my internet is… well, broken. It only stays connected for 20~ seconds at a time, and even to use the forums I have to repeatedly disconnect and reconnect…

Killhim, it’s a no from me. I have witnessed you in chat being trolled by Neak, and it was not an impressive display by you. I’m sorry.

Flag Post

Your rep is kinda bad… You’ll be accepted into the sub and then we’ll see about your rep.

Flag Post

Ahhh after looking at your yard i remember who you are… you tried trolling me, acted tough and also said something about how my yard looks like a FedX box (that made me laugh though because it is cramped) and you could destroy it with a little little amount of monsters….. my vote is no

Flag Post

Odd that I never mentioned what alliance we were going to be voting on warring. I only mentioned Deathnote’s alliance. You seem awfully proactive in letting us know that you’re not Deathnote.

Seems logical seeing your treatment of Deathnote. But still, I would be for a war with them to kill the trolls they accepted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheDeadfaceOne:

Seems logical seeing your treatment of Deathnote. But still, I would be for a war with them to kill the trolls they accepted.

If your talking about RoF, what trolls have we let in?