{Recruiting} eXorsus Gaming page 80

3139 posts

Flag Post

I offer this alliance peace!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thebarkyardigans:

Is that the same thing as a truce? If so…. we should declare war!!!!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Leave this thread. Now.

Flag Post

wow bombarded by nubbie spam :/ silly silly people

Flag Post

… the hell happened? I’ll update the front page when I get back from the gym. Asd… zys… aaron… please stay out of my thread. You’re ‘trolling’ only provokes these idiots to spam my thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonologist23:

Yes to Bakayarda as well as Langination.

Seconded.

Flag Post

I am deeply Saddened by what I did spyder… Please accept my apologies… I hope you can forgive me

Quit with the double posting its clogging up our alliance thread with useless junk…. Please leave now!!

Flag Post

Adding Langination and Bakayarda to the members list. Welcome, guys!

In other news:
Poor guy…
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I’m getting complaints about eXo from people who aren’t near any eXo members. Turns out it’s Ridog and his little group… I’ve given him an ultimatum. We’ll see what happens. We may have another war on our way.

Flag Post

wow you bad spyder!

Flag Post

Seeing to it that you will never be a threat to the skilled people in this alliance it is not called an “offer”, but rather begging.

Flag Post

I came on to verify that I referred Backayarda(Just got home from work, long day), but I see he has already been accepted. Welcome aboard, Langination and Backayarda! If there’s anything you need help on, just post on here to let us know. Enjoy your stay!

Flag Post

Well that’s enough for today, i’ll straighten things out and finish the NEC tommorow…

Flag Post

Is there any way to get around the ‘nameless’ glitch on the map room? Any way to determine which players near me are ‘at war’ with us?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LANGINATION:

Is there any way to get around the ‘nameless’ glitch on the map room? Any way to determine which players near me are ‘at war’ with us?

You have to refresh after logging in. Already nameless OP’s still have ID numbers.
The is no way to fix already nameless OP’s. (Well, it is possible to let someoone take it and take it back, while friends-bar is visible of course)

Flag Post

No…Now get yo’ ass outta here before I-What? Did my alter-ego take over?

Flag Post

Concerning Ridog and his crew, I offer FoA jumpers to the cause Spy. I have reasons, and this is a good excuse. Simply let me know, An alt of mine, Skull, and an alt of Justin are ready to jump at the drop of a hat.