{Recruiting} eXorsus Gaming page 81

3139 posts

Flag Post

Sounds good. He wanted to talk to the leader of eXo… He calls himself eXo yet has no idea who the leadership is… I see this going downhill already.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

Sounds good. He wanted to talk to the leader of eXo… He calls himself eXo yet has no idea who the leadership is… I see this going downhill already.

Hope you can get him. Its never good when someone is giving us a bad name….. Sick em boy

Flag Post

Remember when Loas disbanded, how stupid he was Spy? Enough said. No one drags my friends name down. We are allied for a reason, your enemy is mine.

Flag Post

Heh, thanks buddy :) We’ll see what he says. I’m very prepared to take over his ~1k OPs.

Flag Post

1111 posts, if that was 7777, you could take down Ruby Weapon. Just sayin’.

Flag Post

Upgrade complete!(new base design done) Check it out!

Flag Post

My opinion, it’s not that good. Adts can be hit, bunkers are ok. NEC’s are crap, easy to break. Kw’s would rip that base apart. Also some spots that I could drop monsters inside the NEC.

Flag Post

I would love the opportunity for a jump. Especially to help out our allies against someone who sounds like a complete and utter idiot.

Flag Post

lol @ the level 4 cannons ;)

But in all seroiusness… is that a base you got off the Kixeye forums? Looks a bit like a version of bow-tie I’ve seen. I would agree with seven, though. ADTs can be hit quite easily. Bottom left bunker could be baited semi-easily. Not without sacrificing a few monsters. The area to the bottom right of your lower RGT looks like it could be catapulted inside? I can’t be sure without testing it… Decent overall base though. Can definitely use some upgrades, when you’re finished upgrading ;)

Flag Post

Right Spy, I didn’t mean the base was poor, would hold off most attackers. I still prefer my alts base, or Spy’s though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenduster1:

Right Spy, I didn’t mean the base was poor, would hold off most attackers. I still prefer my alts base, or Spy’s though.

Or mine. :P

Flag Post

You guys are totally jealous of my level 4 cannons:P.
Anyway, I changed it up a little bit,tried to improve on what you guys said, and once my inferno gets better, some quakes will be installed in the gaps.
EDIT: It’s been way to long since I warred, I’ll gladly attack anyone I can, just give me the order.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Garrettlazer7:

You guys are totally jealous of my level 4 cannons:P.
Anyway, I changed it up a little bit,tried to improve on what you guys said, and once my inferno gets better, some quakes will be installed in the gaps.
EDIT: It’s been way to long since I warred, I’ll gladly attack anyone I can, just give me the order.

You can attack me if you want. lol I dont mind.

Flag Post

My internet is acting up. It was hacked a while ago so I won’t be able to go on as much (Although I barely go on anyway :P).

Flag Post

I didn’t look up much strategy for my base design, just kind of freestyled it based on what I noticed while playing. Anyone want to take a look and offer suggestions you may have?

Flag Post

I can check it out when I’m home, Lang. I’m at school currently. And Garrett… I’ll let you know when we find someone to war. Looking like we’ll be jumping to ridog in a bit.

Flag Post

Level 47 now….. slowly but surely making my way to level 50 :D

Flag Post

Okay. I’m going to cut to the chase. We have a decision to make.

Here are a few pictures that sum up Ridog and my talks. I’ve tried getting through to him… and frankly he’s beginning to piss me off. I won’t post the pictures… I’ll just link them. They go in order.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2zyvu4m.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/sx2dnd.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wdv7nk.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/21blket.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/20s7od1.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/14uuy5j.jpg

Now I leave it up to you, members, to vote and decide if we war.

I’ve decided to put the AU war on hold. They’re unwilling to invite us, and I’m not willing to put any more resources into trying to find them. As far as I’m concerned, we made Necro jump, and decimated Nucl3ar. Carbi will keep Nuc busy until he finishes playing.

Soviet has yet to invite Exorsus so that I can end the reincarnation of DBA before it tries to take any ground. Frankly there are too many alliances for the number of players playing currently, and DBA is unnecessary.

I’d consider RoF dead. It has two members, and is going nowhere. No reason to put any additional effort into undercutting them.

So these are the facts of our current wars. How does a large scale war against “The Protectors of eXo” sound?

Originally posted by zys123:

If someone pisses you off, don’t bother to ask for members’ approval, make up an excuse and go to war :P

I don’t run my alliance as a dictatorship, zys. I respect my members’ opinions.

Flag Post

If someone pisses you off, don’t bother to ask for members’ approval, make up an excuse and go to war :P

Flag Post

I say go to war with him. I can jump over there if you want.

Flag Post

Spyder im not a jumper (well my jumper account is still in progress of getting made) but i think with the dribble he is saying is enough to cause war :)

Flag Post

I’m next to him, but I’m not quite sure if I’ll be safe, even when Spyder helps…

Flag Post

Hey y’all. So, I have been talked into actually applying to an alliance for once. Forgive me if I don’t use the exact template for applying. Currently 49. Fomor 6.3, drull 5, gorgo why? WM. Um, as to hours, plenty. Rules, yeah, sure, rules are good generally. Don’t remember the other questions if there were more, but I believe that this description will suffice. I am also friends with many of your members, and that is truly the reason for my applying/joining. Sweet. There it is. Consider me applied!

Flag Post

Sorry for my lack of activity lately… I’ve had a lot of long days at work. To catch up on things-
1: I looked at the pictures of all the messages Ridog sent Spyder. I would suggest sending him a clear message that to be affiliated with eXo, he needs to apply on the forum page. He doesn’t sound like he means any harm. Perhaps he is a bit confused because of conflicting information he has received. He needs to understand that we don’t need protectors, but we welcome allies who want to work with us so we can grow together. So, my vote is that he first be given a chance to join eXo and work together with us. If that fails, we go to war.
2: namronnosredna has a thumbs-up vote from me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by namronnosredna:

Hey y’all. So, I have been talked into actually applying to an alliance for once. Forgive me if I don’t use the exact template for applying. Currently 49. Fomor 6.3, drull 5, gorgo why? WM. Um, as to hours, plenty. Rules, yeah, sure, rules are good generally. Don’t remember the other questions if there were more, but I believe that this description will suffice. I am also friends with many of your members, and that is truly the reason for my applying/joining. Sweet. There it is. Consider me applied!

Well i talk with him daily he is a good player and i have respect for him in the game so my vote is yes