{Recruiting} eXorsus Gaming page 83

3139 posts

Flag Post

Hey Vand, sorry bout CTA.

Flag Post

Dorian, are you telling me to go away and calling me an idiot? O.o

Flag Post

Neither, i’m asking you to just forget about the CTA incident.

Flag Post

It’s not the CTA incident, he’s been thinking he should be in here while not being active.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

It’s not the CTA incident, he’s been thinking he should be in here while not being active.

I just said that I will be active again. Don’t assume stuff it makes you look stupid.

Dorian, are you telling me to go away and calling me an idiot? O.o

I hope he is someone has to teach you to shut up every now and then.

Flag Post

vanddris, it looks to me like your application has been denied. If you continue this argument, you’re only going to lessen your chances of getting in with another alliance. For your own sake, please either stop arguing or take it to PM’s.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dorian101:
Originally posted by vanddris:

You never recommended this alliance since it wasn’t there then and spyder we did talk a few months and some how you got to your job that had geo in the beginning of it.

Oh. My. God. Go away. Anyways, that isn’t “talking into getting this alliance,” and you’re an idiot. Shoo.

Not to be disrespectful but you too.

I’d be awfully careful if I were you. Not only did you try to imply one of my advisors was an idiot, you’re supporting someone who continues to argue and act like a child in our thread. I’m even surprised I’m giving you a second chance after that altercation.

Vand, leave this thread. You’re a horrible player. You’re inactive. You lead a horrible alliance. I don’t care if we once had a chat and I told you about my job. It doesn’t mean I want you in this alliance. In fact: I want you out of my thread… forever. Leave, and never come back. There are no assumptions in you being inactive. Your word is worth shit. You are inactive. Leave before you make more of a fool out of yourself.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Spy, if you want and get a chance, send BymMaster1 an invite to help with Ridog and company. FoA will be happy to lend a hand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenduster1:

Spy, if you want and get a chance, send BymMaster1 an invite to help with Ridog and company. FoA will be happy to lend a hand.

And on that note, if it takes ( or is going to take) more than 3-4 days, send alxje2themax one aswell please ( preferably upfront, so I don’t have to jump again within 3 days). At this moment, I am afk, but as soon as I get back I will have loads of free time :).

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’ll send when i can. Currently just flagging posts. I’m out of town and won’t be back until tonight

Flag Post

If you don’t mind spyder,I put the topic on the table of TDK, and is it ok if some members from TDK tag along? It would be a good experience for some, and I will make sure they behave themselves, if any are even interested. :)

Flag Post

Absolutely. This poor guy… Should never have said i didn’t resource my own alliance because i didn’t recognize him lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:
Originally posted by dorian101:
Originally posted by vanddris:

You never recommended this alliance since it wasn’t there then and spyder we did talk a few months and some how you got to your job that had geo in the beginning of it.

Oh. My. God. Go away. Anyways, that isn’t “talking into getting this alliance,” and you’re an idiot. Shoo.

Not to be disrespectful but you too.

I’d be awfully careful if I were you. Not only did you try to imply one of my advisors was an idiot, you’re supporting someone who continues to argue and act like a child in our thread. I’m even surprised I’m giving you a second chance after that altercation.

I’m surprised too, as i wouldn’t had said that unless i resigned afterward, which i did.
I didnt call dvdwen a idiot either i just asked him to forgive and forget.
Before i quit this thread i want to say something, lighten up this is a game.
I hope this doesn’t make us enemies.

Flag Post

Hey Guys, Spyder, could you please update my level to 50 :D only seems like the other day I asked you to up it to 49 lol, thanks :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knightstale:

Hey Guys, Spyder, could you please update my level to 50 :D only seems like the other day I asked you to up it to 49 lol, thanks :D

Congratulations!

Flag Post

Knight – Updated! And congrats!

dorian – If you ever have the misfortune of me finding you, I’ll be sure to destroy your base a few times. Yes, I take the game aspect of this as a game… but as soon as you badmouth my friends, that’s when it’s personal.

Flag Post

Good to see all is still well :)

hi btw :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by CavemanDestroyer:

Good to see all is still well :)

hi btw :D

CAVEEEEEEEEEE ;)
hi :p

Flag Post

Grats, Knight!

Hey ansa. ^^

Flag Post

I noticed the other day that when I leveled up to 48, my level on the main page got updated to 49. That’s not a problem though, since-

Flag Post

Congratulations Green Beret and thanks for helping me with my problem

Flag Post

how is everyone this fine sunday? xD
you playing bym again didi ? or just checking the forums? :P

Flag Post

Thanks Red :) Hopefully you won’t have any more issues with the guy. He seemed willing to cooperate so we wouldn’t have to send jumpers in.
Doing great, Caveman, how is your Sunday going?